Px, Sp, Sc - same person?

If you continue with your harrassment I'm gonna officially report you to St.C you've been warned cease and desist. Next time either the mods will deal with you or I will be forced to make you waste your money on an attorney. I've given you a fair amount of time lament and get it out of your system. Enough is enough. I will serve you legally through this site if you continue with the harrassment and slander. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

If you continue with your harrassment I'm gonna officially report you to St.C you've been warned cease and desist. Next time either the mods will deal with you or I will be forced to make you waste your money on an attorney. I've given you a fair amount of time lament and get it out of your system. Enough is enough. I will serve you legally through this site if you continue with the harrassment and slander. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
What a joke. Throw me in on that peace bond as well.
Mods and admin are limited here on what they can do. But if someone like B3 had been here all along this would have never esculated . There are providers here that are scared to post and discuss topics because of threats and retaliation from sc prince akeem and a few others. It is well documented in these threads. And until now it seemed like they had impunity! Kudos to B3.
Sooner or later she will lift her skirt and he won't have anywhere else to run and hide

DJ....You may have outed him. I'm not sure anymore if you will get points for that or banned.

Sc you need to post some pics of all these beautiful women you have so we know you're not bullshitting us. Go out to that tree and snap us some pics.

You always talk a big game but few here buy any of it.
Sissy lips.....Go ahead with your LAWSUIT. Is it just for ME? Or is this going to be a class action SUIT? (Like my spelling?)
I guess you know what you said is a THREAT but I'm not a little girl so I won't be bothered by it. Will you ask the mods to remove your threat?
I don't want it removed. I want everyone to see how stupid you really are.
Toodles
TFF
What?
Wait!
Serve me too!
Interrogatories and depositions give me a boner.
Now this is a community taking a board back!
In all due respect, please don't let us think you're buying his bullcrap. It's just a temporary act to buy him some time before he starts back up again. Please have some patience and observe for a week or so, it will happen. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Please don't imply that I am stupid or don't know what I am doing. I don't appreciate being treated like an idiot and the continued comments to me about this topic will be met with not so nice results.

I gave a request and people who do not follow it will receive points.
Why don't you just do this...TM
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2503146
Please don't imply that I am stupid or don't know what I am doing. I don't appreciate being treated like an idiot and the continued comments to me about this topic will be met with not so nice results.

I gave a request and people who do not follow it will receive points. Originally Posted by B Three

That's has an appearance of being pretty defensive if not hostile and threatening toward a member who seems to want more ladies on this part of the board. Especially, when certain other members who are harassing and threatening all the other ladies off of this part of the board are allowed to continue to do so and we are asked to give them yet another chance.

Maybe they are getting pointed, maybe they aren't but I haven't seen them being addressed in the same manner in public. Seems to be more of a love fest going on with them. At least that's my perception.
It is defensive because I am sick of people stating here and blowing up my PM box that nothing is being done and me giving preferential treatment when there is NO WAY of anyone else knowing what infractions have been doled out. I just counted up over 100 total points given out in about an HOUR yesterday. Is that enough for you people?????

I'm not a fan of public flogging. It does not work in my opinion. What works is a fair and consistent application of rules. A precise breakdown of what is and not allowed and clear path to good and bad consequences.

No one got away with anything in the recent threads I edited and closed. Actually, I take that back. I did not give thread hijack points to people every time they derailed another thread with constant complaints about people starting idiotic threads and mods not doing their jobs or being biased.

If people would stop replying to the idiotic threads, people would stop posting them.

I'm not a fan of public flogging. It does not work in my opinion. What works is a fair and consistent application of rules. A precise breakdown of what is and not allowed and clear path to good and bad consequences. Originally Posted by B Three

Yet it appears to me that you attempted to publicly flog DJ.

Did you do that to anyone else, particularly the guy who harassed, threatened and ran off another female member then hid under your mod skirt? I don't see where you did but maybe I missed it. As I recall you asked for him to be allowed to redeem himself.

Is that fair and consistent? IJA

I'm not a fan of public flogging. It does not work in my opinion. What works is a fair and consistent application of rules. A precise breakdown of what is and not allowed and clear path to good and bad consequences. Originally Posted by B Three

Yet it appears to me that you attempted to publicly flog DJ.

Did you do that to anyone else, particularly the guy who harassed, threatened and ran off another female member then hid under your mod skirt? I don't see where you did but maybe I missed it. As I recall you asked for him to be allowed to redeem himself.

Do you think that appears fair and consistent? IJA
If you reread my post, it is taking offense to him stating that I am some naive woman falling for a load of crap (i.e., stupid) - I find that insulting and condescending. I didn't take offense to his not buying the BS, I took offense to him thinking it was appropriate to tell me that I am some dimwit who can't see what is happening. And you know what, I stand by my statement that when people imply I'm too stupid to see something, that I don't like that and they won't like the way I react to them.

So if me saying that I don't like being called naive is calling him out, you can feel that way. But just because I'm an Admin doesn't mean that as a person, I'm not allowed to be offended when someone takes a jab at me. Did I give him points?

The final statement was unrelated to the above (hence why it was a new paragraph). I was simply restating that I asked people to not respond to member's "olive branch speak" with hostility of it will be met with points. I still am saying that.
Naive? I doubt it.
The ball has been dropped, she’s picked it up and is trying to help.
Thank you, Bob. And for the record, I adore Dear John...I have since ASPD. But as I said, my patience is growing thin. People cry out for help...I do my best to get things under control. I ask people to follow one small instruction about politeness in general and I'm met with further complaints and opposition.