P411's new policies and pricing changes to enforce said policies... Good, bad, indifferent?

Adapt and overcome. I really liked the old menu listing but not every provider offered that. With the new menu version, you simply have to read between the lines. Most of us who have been around awhile can figure out what a girl will provide. Besides, we all know this is a YMMV hobby. Just b/c she listed an activity doesn't mean you will be offered it. You just have to cross reference with reviews. It is all part of research. Now, I can see where some girls are upset with the price increase for visiting ads. Any time a price doubles overnight, there is bound to be negative reaction-- regardless of the reason. Hell, I muttered obscenities under my breath today when I drove past the gas station after raising the price of gas by 11 cents over night. That comes right out of my pocket-- just like the ad rate increase comes out of the provider's pocket. Eventually, providers will pass those costs on to the clients when enough cost of doing business rise too high.
Adapt and overcome. I really liked the old menu listing but not every provider offered that. With the new menu version, you simply have to read between the lines. Most of us who have been around awhile can figure out what a girl will provide. Besides, we all know this is a YMMV hobby. Just b/c she listed an activity doesn't mean you will be offered it. You just have to cross reference with reviews. It is all part of research. Now, I can see where some girls are upset with the price increase for visiting ads. Any time a price doubles overnight, there is bound to be negative reaction-- regardless of the reason. Hell, I muttered obscenities under my breath today when I drove past the gas station after raising the price of gas by 11 cents over night. That comes right out of my pocket-- just like the ad rate increase comes out of the provider's pocket. Eventually, providers will pass those costs on to the clients when enough cost of doing business rise too high. Originally Posted by Cpalmson

Of course.
I'm counting, mostly to myself..... Originally Posted by Molly Rendon
... you might have a bigger problem....just sayin'
I travel fulltime...so I post ads in about 5 to 10 cities a month depending on where tour...so this increase may hurt me and limit my posting ads in EVERY city to just posting in a few select cities.. my rates are already so low that it costs me a big cut out of my profit margin with this new increase...I won't be able to do as much needed advertising ..... I understand to a degree why the increase;but I just wish there was a way to "reward LONG standing/reputable"providers like me who spend ALOT of money....I do not think my ads are fishing...I will usually actually tour most cities I put an ad on...there may be a couple that do not work out so I delte them..but most t times things do .........p411is a great tool and assett to me and many providers here....feasibly business wise ..

Dallas - well at least we still have this board and we can see which ladies are coming to town. I only use 411 for scheduling (unless it is a lady I know well enough from the boards like yourself....but this definitely makes it a bit harder to schedule. I don't have the time to sign up with all the other boards that are popular across the country...

I HAVE to use it...I guess I just gotta limit where I post.. and I am gonna have to raise my rates a tad bit to offset my spending....I guess I will hope for the best. Originally Posted by DallasRain
I agree with you Dallas. I tour 7-9 cities a month

Maybe those ladies "fishing" should get booted off the site and the problem would be solved..

Or..Just go back to the way it was by giving a lady 10 points for a clients ok.. That seems to be fair and more balanced.. Originally Posted by lexilove
Agreed....it is so frustrating to see an ad from a lady and I/we have no idea where she is at any given time (even more so if she doesn't update her calendar)....

This makes me just prefer to see ladies I've seen in the past to keep things reliable...

Oh well such is life...