What are your two biggest provider problems?

1. Saving the money to go fuck them
2. Choosing which one in DFW to go fuck

1. Saving the money to go fuck them
2. Choosing which one in DFW to go fuck

For the better part of my time here I have been very lucky to only experience respectful and clean men.. very seldom do I run into a straggler who was less than fresh.

• I appreciate those who leave donation out in site so it takes from the awkwardness of asking for it. It is nothing personal and even if I have seen you on multiple occasions I still prefer to have in advance. Don't ask me if I don't trust you.. I just don't know you.
Honestly.. If you don't trust me with your wallet, it doesn't make sense to assume I should feel 100% comfortable. It is two ways.

• I do appreciate clients interest in seeing me, and thank you to those who respect the screening process. Please understand just because one person got through screening in a more timely fashion than you is nothing personal. Again, I don't know you. It is great to send a follow up message, but please do not over due it. It will make me feel rushed and uncomfortable. Sometimes I do have time to do my research and screen and send out reference checks and other times, I do this amongst other things so it may take a little longer. If I click online and see more than 5 messages asking why you haven't been screened yet, it will make my senses tingle as to if we will enjoy our time together.

In addition.. it is always best to provide links to profiles. A number of times the ladies name is misspelled in the message and is impossible to find in search. That may delay process as well. Do not assume we know who everyone is.. especially newer ladies or those who do not have board presence.

Those are my only two thoughts. I have been very blessed to meet the most amazing men on the site. There are a few of you I can actually build a home for under my skirt...lol.
Personal hygiene - If your profile says shaved then please shave. I hate it when I can't touch your legs for being afraid that my hands will get cut open from the stubble and same goes with your vagina.

Punctuality - If I set an appointment with you at time X:XX and I show up 3 minutes early and have to sit in my truck for another 25 minutes because you can't seem to manage your time wisely then there is a problem.

This isn't really a big deal but do something with the used condoms in the trash can, when I walk by I don't want to see a pile of used condoms from the other guys that have been there.
1.) Anything that has to do with an NBA Policy. I hate seeing hot chics pop up on the board that I can't screw

2.) Seeing the guy before or after me. I hate high-fiving a mofo on my way in or out.

Caveats: girls with CBJ policies but allow DATY. How would you like it if i put a piece of plastic on your pussy before i ate you out. IJS.

Pimps--no need to elaborate

Girls texting me out of the blue that I haven't seen in months.

Originally Posted by txboi817

It's hard out there for a pimp.

Lol.
The first for me is not looking ready.

I may only have sex once this week. I don't expect much but at least make an effort to look excited. Most times I lose interest and would have been just as happy jerking off. When a provider is dressed nicely with makeup and her hair done and smells good it gives me the illusion she cares. So many just show up like they are heading to the 7-11 for a pack of smokes.

The second is being late for an incall. I don't have extra time to sit around waiting for an address or to wait just a few more minutes.
For the better part of my time here I have been very lucky to only experience respectful and clean men.. very seldom do I run into a straggler who was less than fresh.

• I appreciate those who leave donation out in site so it takes from the awkwardness of asking for it. It is nothing personal and even if I have seen you on multiple occasions I still prefer to have in advance. Don't ask me if I don't trust you.. I just don't know you.
Honestly.. If you don't trust me with your wallet, it doesn't make sense to assume I should feel 100% comfortable. It is two ways.

• I do appreciate clients interest in seeing me, and thank you to those who respect the screening process. Please understand just because one person got through screening in a more timely fashion than you is nothing personal. Again, I don't know you. It is great to send a follow up message, but please do not over due it. It will make me feel rushed and uncomfortable. Sometimes I do have time to do my research and screen and send out reference checks and other times, I do this amongst other things so it may take a little longer. If I click online and see more than 5 messages asking why you haven't been screened yet, it will make my senses tingle as to if we will enjoy our time together.

In addition.. it is always best to provide links to profiles. A number of times the ladies name is misspelled in the message and is impossible to find in search. That may delay process as well. Do not assume we know who everyone is.. especially newer ladies or those who do not have board presence.

Those are my only two thoughts. I have been very blessed to meet the most amazing men on the site. There are a few of you I can actually build a home for under my skirt...lol. Originally Posted by melannie_star
I think we should have our own post in which we all list our top 2 dislikes for the men
I think we should have our own post in which we all list our top 2 dislikes for the men Originally Posted by Slim.
Great idea. In the spirit of enhancing the hobbyist/provider experience I'd suggest you start it up.
Same with Lancehernot. I find a gal I like and stick with her and I make it an effort to see her as much as possible.

Tcb in setting something up, and then follow through if something comes up. I really appreciate the women that sends me at least a follow up if they can't make it or something comes up. I don't mind if something comes up and it falls through just an email or text letting me know.
I don't hobby much, since last year but best communication by far I have ever encountered was Bod.

Personal hygiene, like others stated.
Dollars. . . and sense. . . I don't have enough of either.
Gonna add to this since I didn't want to hi-jack the lady's gripe thread.

PRICING! It needs to be uniform. A haggler might actually be some poor bastard trying to figure out which site has the accurate pricing on it.

I had a lady read me the riot act once because I brought her "old" 2-hour rate to our first meeting. I had to pull up two of her sites to prove where i got the rate and I wasn't trying anything shady. Turns out she thought by updating one site (that I never saw) meant ALL her sites would automatically update.
Gonna add to this since I didn't want to hi-jack the lady's gripe thread.

PRICING! It needs to be uniform. A haggler might actually be some poor bastard trying to figure out which site has the accurate pricing on it.

I had a lady read me the riot act once because I brought her "old" 2-hour rate to our first meeting. I had to pull up two of her sites to prove where i got the rate and I wasn't trying anything shady. Turns out she thought by updating one site (that I never saw) meant ALL her sites would automatically update. Originally Posted by Hercules
That is a great reminder, Herc.

Ladies often get lost in the frenzy of websites out there (which is no excuse) so it's important to be consistent.
1. If I pop at the mid point of the session, starting to get dressed or go to the shower. I may not be able to get another one, but I would like for you to make the effort. I have chosen you based on you supposedly being GFE ad that is not very GFE like. Even if I can't make it to round 2, I would still like to indulge in more DATY and maybe some kissing and cuddling.
2. Fake moaning or orgasms. Not the good fakes, the ones you can't tell from real. You know, the ones which are obviously fake. Honestly I would rather hear nothing than that type of fake orgasm. And no, I don't expect to make every woman cum from DATY, my ego is not that big.
3. This doesn't come up often but occasionally things being said in the heat of the moment, meant to be complimentary or to help boost our egos, don't alway sound how they were intended. Sometimes, not knowing someone well it's hard to tell if a compliment is real or fake or just sarcasm.
1. If I pop at the mid point of the session, starting to get dressed or go to the shower. I may not be able to get another one, but I would like for you to make the effort. I have chosen you based on you supposedly being GFE ad that is not very GFE like. Even if I can't make it to round 2, I would still like to indulge in more DATY and maybe some kissing and cuddling.
2. Fake moaning or orgasms. Not the good fakes, the ones you can't tell from real. You know, the ones which are obviously fake. Honestly I would rather hear nothing than that type of fake orgasm. And no, I don't expect to make every woman cum from DATY, my ego is not that big.
3. This doesn't come up often but occasionally things being said in the heat of the moment, meant to be complimentary or to help boost our egos, don't alway sound how they were intended. Sometimes, not knowing someone well it's hard to tell if a compliment is real or fake or just sarcasm. Originally Posted by golforfish
#1 is a good point. I'm typically only a one popper, but if the lady kinda insisted on going for another, maybe the spark for a second one comes up.

This is why paying for an hour is only worth it if there's a likelihood of a second pop. Why pay for 60 minutes when I'm usually done in 20?
1. Lack of respect which manifests itself in a lack of discretion or poor or non-existent communication.
2. Photos and profiles which have little to no correlation with reality.