Jeanna Tailya

I'm not sure who refers to themself in the third person more: Suriman, Bob Dole, or Randy Macho Man Savage. Thoughts? Originally Posted by corona
Of course it’s yours truly buddy.
Take the rich man/poor man banter to the Political Forums.

This is a thread about Jenna.
Take the rich man/poor man banter to the Political Forums.

This is a thread about Jenna. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Roger that Admiral, but Admiral it’s so sad somebody ass had to go RMT you/staff because they feelings was hurt, because suiram77 said I’m rich and some others are not. I didn’t hit no button when a few ladies was talking about my dick size that they never seen btw lol smh. 95 percent of the men on earth Cock may be bigger than mine, but you don’t see me crying, because I really don’t give shit literally.

I have other assets that trump a cock size everyday all day, so man the fuck up boys and stop hitting that button every time you can’t communicate back in a polished enough way with Mr. Suiram77 what a shame. SMDH!!!

Let me go find this fourm Admiral is talking about so I can remind them that you just have to get over your short comings in life. I mean Hell I did literally lol lmfao omg that was funny. Admiral I will lay off the rich and poor comments on the boards you have my word buddy.
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-09-2017, 05:45 PM
Jeebus THAT GUY ^^^^ has mental issues...
Jeebus THAT GUY ^^^^ has mental issues... Originally Posted by ~Ze~
You and Jesus do not go in the same sentence, please don’t do that again zeze

Btw you are lame and seem very boring to me wake up zeze
I don't know. I can recall more than one person yelling... OH JESUS! OH ZE!! over the years.... just sayin'
I don't know. I can recall more than one person yelling... OH JESUS! OH ZE!! over the years.... just sayin' Originally Posted by Grace Preston
There’s my gracy hey boo!!
was I that loud?
I don't know. I can recall more than one person yelling... OH JESUS! OH ZE!! over the years.... just sayin' Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Me too!!! Lol
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-09-2017, 08:57 PM
*blush*

Y'all bishes be listening in and shit... :P
How long before they take the trash out again? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
It won't be soon enough Jules Jaguar!
Jeebus THAT GUY ^^^^ has mental issues... Originally Posted by ~Ze~
By the way.... y'all should click the link in Ze signature...specifically the links titled as RUB and BANK

Edit:what's this wait 420 sec bullshit
*blush*

Y'all bishes be listening in and shit... :P Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Allllllwayyys Watttchiing
  • MW76
  • 10-09-2017, 09:24 PM
This is some fucked up shit going down.
*blush*

Y'all bishes be listening in and shit... :P Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Gracie and I stopped once, listened to you and your friend for 5 seconds and then giggled uncontrollably. Then it was back to biz...