Whatever Happened To... (insert provider/hobbyist name)

How has no one mentioned Sexy Jade?
I always lusted for nikki devine in Liberty while she was preggo I just couldn't ever make it work schedule wise and then she got busted big time style and it was all over the local news. Originally Posted by VinnAY
Yeah, too bad she got busted. Fun, friendly. I'm not in to the huge tattoo on the back. But she was fun enough that it didn't matter as much. Some of the ones out there have no personality and don't get in to it and just lay there like a slug. She was fun. Too bad she let that huge hot tub sit there without using it. I asked a couple of times if the hot tub is ever available, and she said no both times. Bummer. It woulda been like Magic Touch down on Main St, but without having to worry about anyone busting the door down lol. Now there's a place I regret only having been to one time. Just didn't have the money back then.
Amber Moore from Des Moines, she traveled here often.
Me too for Marie Blaze and Angel Originally Posted by hairyhoudini
Amen to that
Madison Pink?

http://www.madisonpink.com/ Originally Posted by hughhefner
She vanished for awhile (no further comment needed) and IIRC moved to Colorado most of the time coming back occasionally. I chatted with her via email a while back and she's doing well.

Jack
Me too for Marie Blaze and Angel Originally Posted by hairyhoudini
Marie was something special, especially if you got her in a Jacuzzi. She was a true sweetheart. I helped her out a couple of times with car issues just because I could, she never asked and if you knew her you know she wouldn't ask. Ever.

Angel, not so much. A fun time for sure and was a pretty good friend of Marie's in the biz but she and I never clicked and I only saw her once. Marie always talked about how pretty Angel was compared to her and I honestly thought just the opposite.

Jack
AMEN
I'm so bummed to have never met lovely Heidi...just my type
So, with all the Marie Blaze fans out there, does anyone know what she's up to?
On the hobbyist side, whatever happened to BiggestBest? 774 posts, then nothing since 11/2010.

Another frequent poster, Christine at topnotchmassage, has apparently disappeared.
Kit in Gladstone - only active for a short time

Lacy Kiana from Wichita - used to come to KC Originally Posted by billtunes
Kit belongs squarely in the top tier of KC Provider Hall of Fame notwithstanding her brief time in the game. She was beyond unbelievable in all respects. She had a legit job (and a very good and respectable one at that) and left the hobby for very good reasons.

If I was given the choice to see only one of any of the providers from the past, she easily makes the cut to the top three and is probably my odd-on favorite to win.
So, with all the Marie Blaze fans out there, does anyone know what she's up to? Originally Posted by riskyr
She retired quite a while ago. She already had a straight job that was kind of part time but moving to full time. When it did she just stuck with that. She had hit that point a lot of the MILF providers do, her son was in his early/mid teens and getting pretty internet curious and she was deathly afraid he would find out her other occupation or that one of his friends would.

I haven't heard from her in years but last I knew she was still in Wichita.

Jack
There are lots of names listed in the thread I regretted never getting to meet.
A few to reminisce about:
Athena Monroe
Olivia w/ the braces
Amy Smith
not sure if Madison Pink is still active
The Night Nurse was a shade before my time, awesome pics, sad ending...
There was a smokin hot redhead that was out of Topeka, but came to JOCO for a while whose name escapes me...
There was an AA chick w/ a name that started with Y a few years back
Isabella
Running Late Rachel Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum
Topeka Redhead Tawney? or Tawnie?
On the hobbyist side, whatever happened to BiggestBest? 774 posts, then nothing since 11/2010. Originally Posted by mojoworkin
BiggestBest retired from the hobby, but he's still around. We talk occasionally. I don't know if he even reads this board anymore. If so, "Hey BB"
I ran into her in a department store in east Wichita probably 8 months ago. The last time I saw her professionally was about 2003, so she didn't recognize me, and I didn't say anything. She still looked good, though.

Marie was my first, and she still ranks as one of my favorites. Aside from a killer body, she sure had some cute feet, for those of who like that sort of thing...

She retired quite a while ago. She already had a straight job that was kind of part time but moving to full time. When it did she just stuck with that. She had hit that point a lot of the MILF providers do, her son was in his early/mid teens and getting pretty internet curious and she was deathly afraid he would find out her other occupation or that one of his friends would.

I haven't heard from her in years but last I knew she was still in Wichita.

Jack Originally Posted by ksjack