Calling all Ex-Wildflowers

Rifleman, what a pleasant surprise. Long time no see/read!!! I am so glad you're still around. I feel honored that you made this post, it's as much a chance for me to say hi to all the "old" guys as it is to find the x-WF'ers. It's gratifying to know there's so many of us still around.
A little trivia info: My dad played minor league ball with Chuck Connors, the original Rifleman.
Take care my friend, thanks for the shout out.
Billy
TWG
@Mikki - doesn't seem like Billy is asking for freebies, just to catch up with old friends. I actually interpret meeting for coffee in this case to be exactly what it means.
Billy made a lot of money off of the ladies. Now he expects charity. Last time I checked my rates I did not read anything working for coffee. Originally Posted by mikkifine
Why don't you go send out some 'caveman' letters and leave Banana Republican alone.
Rifleman, what a pleasant surprise. Long time no see/read!!! I am so glad you're still around. I feel honored that you made this post, it's as much a chance for me to say hi to all the "old" guys as it is to find the x-WF'ers. It's gratifying to know there's so many of us still around.
A little trivia info: My dad played minor league ball with Chuck Connors, the original Rifleman.
Take care my friend, thanks for the shout out.
Billy
TWG Originally Posted by BananaRepublican
I love the Rifleman. Anything you can pass on?
Ava, Kat, what lovely ladies you are. Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate you guys.
Chef-whatcha cookin these days? 8 reviews, good for you.
Gator and DJ, thanks, but I didn't start this thread for any other reason to talk to a few ex employees and say thanks. I appreciate your "White Knighting" me, along with Ava and GP, but this thread has been so fun and uplifting for us old timers, I don't want it to get negative. Don't let any negative get in the way of it. I especially don't want any fights, no points or banns, just keep it positive and know that I love hearing from all of you.
DJ, I'll work on that request you sent me tonight.
I do know that one of the x-WF was killed during an outcall. So very sad.
To all who have contributed, thank you.
Billy
The Wildflower Group
I love the Rifleman. Anything you can pass on? Originally Posted by DaChef
Gas, sage advice?
  • bbkid
  • 09-28-2011, 07:31 AM
Why don't you go send out some 'caveman' letters and leave Banana Republican alone. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Laine Larson hasn't skipped a beat and remains one of my favorite providers. Long live The Wildflowers!
Billy made a lot of money off of the ladies. Now he expects charity. Last time I checked my rates I did not read anything working for coffee. Originally Posted by mikkifine
Post something relevant to the topic, and keep your unnecessary remarks to yourself
I was a wildflower person I miss being with all of girlfriends that I made there when I work with billy and beth. I learn so much about buz from them and now I in my 2 year of cllge and have a good man
in life and I still have to have play time and family life. I am also a biz lady and learn alot from days working at the wildflower and I miss all of ladys that work with me when I was there.

Haley rose
Rose are red so are redheads
Glute-nice avatar!!!! I know Beth talks to Laine every once in a while when she comes to town. I believe she's doing very well.
Haley, nice to hear from you again. Let me know if you come to town. I'd love to be able to come to SA. My favorite restaurant in the entire world is there. Mi Tierra. We'd go to SA for softball tournaments twice a year. After Saturday night games, we'd head to Mi Tierra because it stayed open 24 hrs. Great food, great margaritas, and great ambiance. Loved the Xmas stuff up all year long, and the hangings from the ceiling.
Billy
Thw Wildflower Group
Billy I will you when I come in town and san antonio is a fun city come and vistit and to party
here.

Haley rose
rose are red so are redheads
210 739 3842
Damn - this brings back memories. Beth "trained" me on what to expect from the hands of a woman. Wow - thanks Billy
You're quite welcome, sir. I spoke with Beth yesterday, she's doing well. Settling into civilian life.
Billy
TWG
A true joy today. Thanks to an old friend I spoke with Jennifer Rivers. She is happily retired, and has numerous civilian businesses going. Had a nice chat, with plans for coffee in a couple of weeks for her to fill me in on her version of Black Tuesday.
Thanks to my old friend for the contact info.
Billy
TWG