Someone please tell me how I go a NO review because I am not the same girl in. My pictures

Cute
Cute and hot - perfect mix.
Originally Posted by Brooke Fox
Originally Posted by Brooke Fox
VERY sexy!!
Looked at your showcase and looked at the pics you posted here, you look the same. Looked at the measurements 5'3 105lbs. it all ads up. I do not see how someone would think they are pics of someone else.

Now for the ass kissing. Damn you look good, post away
  • bam71
  • 04-19-2016, 12:52 PM
I think you're super cute. If I ever get back to Dallas.....
Good point. I guess I might have been a bit too harsh. Just wish ALL of these chicks would post what they ACTUALLY look like in their ads and Showcase. Then, if someone complains, the guy has no one to blame but himself. Originally Posted by albundy
Well said brother. Couldn't agree more.
I'm fucking sexy as fuck and I know it suck my clit boo
I'm fucking sexy as fuck and I know it suck my clit boo Originally Posted by Brooke Fox
Lmao there ya go
I'm fucking sexy as fuck and I know it suck my taint boo Originally Posted by Brooke Fox
Fixed it
If you are referring to this review, http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1682658 , the no recommendation was not given totally because he said you did not look like your pics. It was also his opinion of his entire time with you.
I'm fucking sexy as fuck and I know it suck my clit boo Originally Posted by Brooke Fox
Is that supposed to be a punishment?