President Obama made a good deal

As long as neither side respects the right of the other to be there, it will never work. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Does Israel (and I mean the government position, not radicals in Israel) fail to "respect" the "right" of the Palestinian people to live on the ground identified as "the State of Palestine"? And if you believe Israel ( as defined) doesn't respect that "right," then please direct my attention to the policy statement of the government of Israel that discloses the conclusion.
Like all Obama initiatives; the deal is based on a lie....and being sold to the American public with more lies.
Like all Obama initiatives; the deal is based on a lie....and being sold to the American public with more lies. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
The VERY same can be said for you, Whir-LIE-turd. Except you're just a tin-horn jihadist posting on a hooker board.

Where's the link to MLK's quote condemning illegal IMMIGRATION?

Where's your explanation for posting a photo of Israeli rockets hitting Gaza and calling it Jerusalem?

Why not start with those, whor-LIE-turd. You're a fucking cartoon character of a latter day Archie Bunker.
Like all Obama initiatives; the deal is based on a lie....and being sold to the American public with more lies. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Headline ... Obamacare penalty just doubled!!!!! Effective Feb 22nd.
Sure you knew that buddy!
In the future, please don't use "we". Originally Posted by shanm
Ooops! My bad! I forgot how many things that are common knowledge to the rest of humanity are completely foreign and incognito to shammy the retard!

I believe they each tested their first devices a little less than 4 years apart so they were both racing towards the same goal. Originally Posted by WombRaider
India first tested the bomb in 1974. Pakistan followed in 1998. That's 24 years apart, not 4. What's wrong with you people? That's my fourth factual correction in this thread.

It was the Oslo Accords of 93, under Clinton, that established the Palestinian Authority which led to elections. And 10 short years later, Hamas is elected and in the West they are scratching their heads and wondering why they would do such a thing....We are unable to see things from their perspective and thereby fail to truly grasp the entire situation... Originally Posted by WombRaider

While the Oslo accords were signed under Clinton, the negotiations began and most of the diplomatic heavy lifting occurred under Bush I. Those accords didn't really start unraveling until after Israeli Premier Yitzak Rabin was assassinated by a right-wing Jew in 1995. As far as I am concerned, the Palestinians are their own worst enemy. They could have won over hearts and minds in the West and obtained their fucking homeland years ago if they had simply followed the MLK/Gandhi precepts of non-violent civil disobedience. But they would rather blow themselves up and call themselves "victims" than learn to live side by side with the Jews. Yes, I understand their pathology - what you call their "perspective" - quite well.

• shanm
  • 04-08-2015, 10:01 AM
Ooops! My bad! I forgot how many things that are common knowledge to the rest of humanity Originally Posted by lustylad
Apparently, humanity doesn't include you. Which is why you referred to the Pakistani nukes as "sunni bombs" and then had to backtrack your ass all over it. You are a pathetic little amateur.

India first tested the bomb in 1974. Pakistan followed in 1998. That's 24 years apart, not 4. Originally Posted by lustylad
Keep reading that wikipedia article lusty. It has lots of information you need to learn!
Apparently, humanity doesn't include you. Which is why you referred to the Pakistani nukes as "sunni bombs" and then had to backtrack your ass all over it. You are a pathetic little amateur. Originally Posted by shanm

WTF are you babbling about now, shamworm? Nobody backtracked. I said it twice already and I'll say it here again - Pakistan is a predominantly Sunni country and it has the bomb. Just about everyone on the planet knows that except you, assup/shammytard. Evidently you are a pitiful little worm who can't read or comprehend properly. So you make things up instead. Even if you miraculously figured out how to read, your ADD combined with your colossal stupidity make you unfit to learn anything.
...your ADD combined with your colossal stupidity make you unfit to learn anything. Originally Posted by lustylad
Of course, he must digest the notion that he needs to "learn anything"!~

His mommy has done him a disservice. Or is that .... "mumsy"?
  • shanm
  • 04-08-2015, 11:34 AM
Nobody backtracked. \ Originally Posted by lustylad
Did you finish the wikipedia article already? I can post some additional links if you'd like
Ooops! My bad! I forgot how many things that are common knowledge to the rest of humanity are completely foreign and incognito to shammy the retard!

India first tested the bomb in 1974. Pakistan followed in 1998. That's 24 years apart, not 4. What's wrong with you people? That's my fourth factual correction in this thread.

While the Oslo accords were signed under Clinton, the negotiations began and most of the diplomatic heavy lifting occurred under Bush I. Those accords didn't really start unraveling until after Israeli Premier Yitzak Rabin was assassinated by a right-wing Jew in 1995. As far as I am concerned, the Palestinians are their own worst enemy. They could have won over hearts and minds in the West and obtained their fucking homeland years ago if they had simply followed the MLK/Gandhi precepts of non-violent civil disobedience. But they would rather blow themselves up and call themselves "victims" than learn to live side by side with the Jews. Yes, I understand their pathology - what you call their "perspective" - quite well.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
1998 was their first public test. They began testing their designs back in the late 70s, 1978 to be exact. That was the year they first tested their implosion design. It was actually 1983 when they carried out their first successful cold test of a nuclear device. If you want to get specific. Are we keeping score? That's my first factual correction in this thread.
  • shanm
  • 04-08-2015, 01:00 PM
1998 was their first public test. They began testing their designs back in the late 70s, 1978 to be exact. That was the year they first tested their implosion design. It was actually 1983 when they carried out their first successful cold test of a nuclear device. If you want to get specific. Are we keeping score? That's my first factual correction in this thread. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Don't mind him. This probably wasn't mentioned in the wikipedia article that LustyIdiot was using.

Even if it was, he is too dumb to be able to read it.
Does Israel (and I mean the government position, not radicals in Israel) fail to "respect" the "right" of the Palestinian people to live on the ground identified as "the State of Palestine"? And if you believe Israel ( as defined) doesn't respect that "right," then please direct my attention to the policy statement of the government of Israel that discloses the conclusion. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Once you start parsing, your argument is cracking.
Once you start parsing, your argument is cracking. Originally Posted by WombRaider
That was no "argument" ... that was a rhetorical question. You avoided it.

It's really simply ... point to the Israeli government action that disrespected the Palestinians' "right" to peacefully co-existence beside Israel. If you can't respond to the point in a factual manner, then it speaks for itself.
That was no "argument" ... that was a rhetorical question. You avoided it.

It's really simply ... point to the Israeli government action that disrespected the Palestinians' "right" to peacefully co-existence beside Israel. If you can't respond to the point in a factual manner, then it speaks for itself. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You and the other guy, forget his name, seem to be suffering from the same syntax problem. I'm guessing you meant 'simple'. An act that disrespects the Palestinians... hmmmm... I would say building a wall could be construed as the act you're looking for. It was most certainly carried out by the government, not 'radicals' as you required in your original 'rhetorical' query.
So tell us Dumb Ass.. why it was bad to trade weapons to Iran to GET OUR HOSTAGES BACK, but good for Obama to trade 5 top combat leaders to the Taliban to get one deserter back? Originally Posted by RedLeg505

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...d9e_story.html

Hope your question gets answered. On the other hand, I believe Reagan made the right (though not the legal one) decision because he wouldn't have gotten the hostages back by doing it the "legal" way.