There is a reason why we are seeing more 1/2 hour session offers

Yeah, I think you're right. This kind of pricing structure would not be attractive to those on this board, IMHO.

However, I do like the outcall policy found here. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Sorry to butt in on your conversation there charles but those rates are considered standard even in cheapcarolinas.

Not attractive to those on this board? Wow. Now I see why I don't get along with the guys here. I am glad we got that cleared up.
Deleted.
I just love how the guys on this site try to tell us how to run
our business. That is funny shit to me. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Let's be clear!!! I've never told you how to run your business. You obviously do OK, and more power to you. I wish you well. But that doesn't mean I can't express an opinion about any rate structures. When it comes to rate issues, I always try to add that it is my opinion, and only my opinion. And I added it here. So I'm not trying to tell you how to run your business. I wouldn't do that. Just relaying my opinion. You trying to deny me that right????

OK. Rant over.
Deleted.
It wouldn't been the first time a provider had multiple personas.

Hey London. . .what is your Craiglist Crack Ho name, so I can see you for the cheaper price, babe?

Originally Posted by ANONONE
Ok ... why do I have a problem with this post? WTF?
What happened to respecting the ladies? Originally Posted by Naomi4u
LOL,

Fuck her if she can't take a joke. . .for $400.00 per hour that is.

Maybe I'm on the wrong board. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Maybe so. Bye.
Maybe so. Bye. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
No .. I won't leave. You'll miss me too much *rolls eyes*
What happened to respecting the ladies? Originally Posted by Naomi4u

In order for one to gain respect, they must give respect also.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been watching this thread and I knew it would turn ugly soon.

Both sides of this world hobbyists and providers have talked down to each other, not all of you, but some. Your case might be taken into consideration better if you talked to each other instead of talking down.

Each lady puts her panties on the same way everyone else does, doesn't make you better than anyone else. Use that when speaking of your sessions. The lady who books sessions at a 2 or 3 hour min. isn't any better than someone like myself who offers hour or more sessions.

As for rates, let people charge and pay what they will. If you're a guy and not paying it, what do you care if you don't plan on seeing her? As for the ladies, why care what another lady charges? Rates are what they are. Ladies can choose to adjust, lower, raise..etc. I myself keep my rates in the middle unless they want something more such as domme sessions, etc.

Don't knock each other because you offer something the other doesn't. I don't care if London or Irish offer 10 hour sessions, I need to tend to my own backyard before tending to someone else's.

Guys, if a lady offers the type of session you can't offer, don't knock her for it. Let her learn by her mistakes or success. Each lady needs to figure out what niche she has in this world, she'll fail or succeed.

Advertise on sites that work for you, that bring you business. But, don't knock site as a whole and all the guys because its not bringing you any business. Maybe its the way you market yourself on this site or the lack there of. Just remember, not every gent who views this website is a member, there are lurkers. Also, if you don't care about this site...then stop trying to argue, be sarcastic or push your views on anyone else. The attitude portrayed by some is ugly and makes you ugly.

Before any of you come at me with the "she's kissin ass" line, think again. I always speak my mind, but I also tell the truth on what I see.

Advertise on sites that work for you, that bring you business. But, don't knock site as a whole and all the guys because its not bringing you any business. Maybe its the way you market yourself on this site or the lack there of. Just remember, not every gent who views this website is a member, there are lurkers. Also, if you don't care about this site...then stop trying to argue, be sarcastic or push your views on anyone else. The attitude portrayed by some is ugly and makes you ugly.
Originally Posted by MsElena
Do I advertise on this site? I did maybe once or twice.
Recently? No. Because I do not need it. I just joined this
site not only 3 weeks ago and I have been working for over
a year .. that. should. tell. you. something.

I never knocked this site for not bringing me business.
That would be very tacky. As a matter of fact, I am glad I do not get business
from this site..... especially if they think $300 an hour is a lot of money. LOL!

Why would I push my views on someone else? That is childish. I never
did such.

So to make myself clear for the last time, I was NOT complaining about anything.

I am also not arguing with anyone. If that is how they take then.. my bad.. oh well.

On another thread there was a guy that was calling us "whores and hoes" .. I didn't even
post but it was nice to watch other ladies make a fool of themselves by actually agreeing with him
and making sexual innuendos. NOONE said anything to him.. I guess I know now what is acceptable
on this site.
In order for one to gain respect, they must give respect also.

I've been watching this thread and I knew it would turn ugly soon.

Both sides of this world hobbyists and providers have talked down to each other, not all of you, but some. Your case might be taken into consideration better if you talked to each other instead of talking down.

Each lady puts her panties on the same way everyone else does, doesn't make you better than anyone else. Use that when speaking of your sessions. The lady who books sessions at a 2 or 3 hour min. isn't any better than someone like myself who offers hour or more sessions.

As for rates, let people charge and pay what they will. If you're a guy and not paying it, what do you care if you don't plan on seeing her? As for the ladies, why care what another lady charges? Rates are what they are. Ladies can choose to adjust, lower, raise..etc. I myself keep my rates in the middle unless they want something more such as domme sessions, etc.

Don't knock each other because you offer something the other doesn't. I don't care if London or Irish offer 10 hour sessions, I need to tend to my own backyard before tending to someone else's.

Guys, if a lady offers the type of session you can't offer, don't knock her for it. Let her learn by her mistakes or success. Each lady needs to figure out what niche she has in this world, she'll fail or succeed.

Before any of you come at me with the "she's kissin ass" line, think again. I always speak my mind, but I also tell the truth on what I see. Originally Posted by MsElena
Now where's the fun in that????

Before any of you come at me with the "she's kissin ass" line, think again. I always speak my mind, but I also tell the truth on what I see. Originally Posted by MsElena
Huge! Realy Huge straight girl crush!
Charles....there's other ways to have fun. I drool every freakin time I see your avatar. >sigh<

*Hugs* Ansley....and right back at you doll.

Naomi,

You're way too defensive and think that almost every post is aimed at you.

I should've made my post more clear by drawing a line after my respect comment. That was the only line I aimed at you.

Now, if you're taking the rest of my post to be aimed directly at you, then you must have a guilty conscience. My post was for everyone and people can make of it as they will.

As for the other threads where guys are calling the ladies whores, hos, etc. I ignore them and have nothing to do with them. What good would my arguing with them do? They have their beliefs, I have mine. I feel pity for those types of people who act/talk like that. Usually means they had a bad relationship with their mothers and were hurt badly by a female/wife/gf/etc. Sorry, that's the psych degree in me coming out.
Naomi,

You're way too defensive and think that almost every post is aimed at you.

I should've made my post more clear by drawing a line after my respect comment. That was the only line I aimed at you.

Now, if you're taking the rest of my post to be aimed directly at you, then you must have a guilty conscience. My post was for everyone and people can make of it as they will.
This is where you are wrong. I am not being defensive.
You quoted me and made that post. So of course ...
I took it as you were talking to me.

Yes you should have made it clear Elena.
I am not guilty of anything.

Maybe I just sound defensive... I'm not. I should start using smilies more I guess.
There, I fixed it.

I'm off to be productive. I have decorating and baking to do. LOTS of baking to do.
Rates

Incall/Outcall 2hr300/400 4hr700/700
Just for fun, I found these rates on a lady's website. Can anyone explain the math to me????