The ATF Trading Game: Who Wants to Play?

if my ATF is playing...can i refer myself
Bubba and Nuglet needs to post here:

ATF = L.L. Post multiple times please. I'll send you my secreening info, and you can get a SLAP on the face when you tell her your real handle.

But please, wait till she's had her O.

LOL.

P.S. You may think I'm joking here, but I'm not... my 2 cents is that this idea would work a WHOLE lot better reversed: ladies throw you ATF out there and invite the gent to come join you. What numb nut would refuse that invite ? Originally Posted by rrrabbit
do wait for the first O...or wait for all 15 to 20 that are to follow?
I don't want premium access or access to the men's lounge. I could easily post a review in COED, but there's no fun in that.
what is the difference?
I'm paying top dollar to take "provider" out for dinner, drinks, and bcd fun.
i think top dollar would be around the 7$ mark

I'm retired.
we know...you say it in every post

I'm turning down requests for sessions. Therefore, this is definitely not to generate business for myself.
and turning down drinks as well

Can I do a couples show???? Sure. But I don't like to share.
isnt that the truth...

I'm PLAYING...I'm PAYING...so let this pussycat do what the bulldogs do.
why not...you can afford it

Let me try this.... Originally Posted by Leslie Lane
waiting on the review... just remember to count the O's...i can imagine what a compatition THAT will be...
You know, the comments and negativity posted in this thread is exactly why most austin ladies don't participate.
you know....she DID ask for thoughts and opinions. i never care what you GHG's post...but its annoying to me...when you ask for opinions...get them...dont like them...and get pissy. dont ask for 'thoughts' if you dont want honest ones.

I am so glad most of my clients are lurkers and come from other lead sources.
does this mean we cant meet?

I post what I want when I want within the guidelines and if someone doesn't like it put me on ignore!! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
word...
This is EXACTLY why I want to book a session with a provider. Some of you Austin men take these providers for granted and don't truly appreciate them. So much so, that they'd rather be behind the scenes.... than to post on the board because of a few poopy heads.

So step back gentlemen....I've made MY list, I'm checking it twice, I'm booking my session.....and I'll let you know who's been naughty or nice.

You think you've got some good writers on this board?? City Jazz, Metal Smith, Damon Bradley??? (sshhh, guys...go with me here....lol) Actually CJ and MS are on a different level...my real and only competition is Mr. Damon Bradley. Without even having access to reading the reviews, there's something about him that I know makes his reviews detailed, sensual, informative, yet still provacative and respectful. So, we're not counting him. .....Now, where was I??? Oh yeah......Well, you ain't seen NOTHIN yet!!!!! I'm a little kitty cat...but I'm slowly turning into a tiger. Watch and learn boys...I'm about to take this up a couple of notches.

To be continued.....
  • Vyt
  • 11-20-2010, 09:38 PM
Could we have a single thread not devoted to Leslie Lane's various misadventures? Thanks.
Back on topic please, to my own hijack ?

So would it be more fun for the lady to make the propsition, or is it going to be the same ol' cum and git' sum routine ?
Vyt, Bubba, Rabbit...

Go suck on some lemons....Ooops, sorry. I was thinking out loud. No better yet....here's a thought....Go book a session!!! I am!!!

Yes, back on topic...Natalie, would you be interested in providing a session for me? The gentlemen I've met so far have told me great things about you. So I'm sure your on their top ATF list. I'm up for a session if you are. Let me know. Thanks!!

L.L.
Vyt, Bubba, Rabbit...

Go suck on some lemons....Ooops, sorry. I was thinking out loud. No better yet....here's a thought....Go book a session!!! I am!!!

Yes, back on topic...Natalie, would you be interested in providing a session for me? The gentlemen I've met so far have told me great things about you. So I'm sure your on their top ATF list. I'm up for a session if you are. Let me know. Thanks!!

L.L. Originally Posted by Leslie Lane
i currently have lemons in my drink
i am already booked...and its almost...what your session runs. merry xmas
...and...you NEED one! but it does not sound like yours will have any dick in it...and that is what you are obviously needing...

You Austin gentlemen have a wonderful choice of women here..... I'm out of the "mix" however, who's to say I can't be a hobbiest myself?? And at 25% off, I'm in. Actually...I'll pay full price.

Are there any providers that cater to women? PM me.

Seriously... Originally Posted by Leslie Lane
If I were you...ask Klovve.

You think you've got some good writers on this board?? City Jazz, Metal Smith, Damon Bradley??? (sshhh, guys...go with me here....lol) Actually CJ and MS are on a different level...my real and only competition is Mr. Damon Bradley. Originally Posted by Leslie Lane
I'm no slouch either.....

sixx
Ok, after being out of town the last month I have returned and ready to play. I read this post and instantly get excited about the idea. I have not seen anyone with the 'I participate' in their sig and the thread has turned into a lot more arguing than about how I can play the game. There have been several that have posted in this thread that I have never gotten to play with and would LOVE a 25% discount to try them (I'm just being truthful here!). So we gonna play the damn game or what???? lol

Sig: I WANNA PLAY THE GAME
Didn't know klovve was experienced with other girls. It would make some interesting doubles.

Cran, I think it's ATF GAME.

Thanks, Natalie, for making things interesting on the forum.
Didn't know klovve was experienced with other girls. It would make some interesting doubles. Originally Posted by motorboating
I didn't say that she was, or would. Just that if it were me, she would be the one I would ask.

After reading Blendiepoo's review, I can only imagine the perfect storm that would unleash.
Didn't know klovve was experienced with other girls. It would make some interesting doubles.

Cran, I think it's ATF GAME.

Thanks, Natalie, for making things interesting on the forum. Originally Posted by motorboating
HAving watched her interact with some of the dancers at the Party Last Week I would bet that Kelli will rock in a doubles session....

She likes fit brunettes with the same body structure she has..... We had to search the club for the right girl but when we die..... Kelli.,,,, her date and a dancer disappeared into a Cabana!