zone de eroticca

Why? They are violent trannies? Originally Posted by needingmilking
This literally had me laughing out loud. Hilarious response.
This literally had me laughing out loud. Hilarious response. Originally Posted by doonan
why thank you dear sir!!
It was on Walnut Hill, across Bali spa
Guys.
This block and the motels close by are the absolute Riskiest
places to play. I used to work in a high rise across the street.
Hotel busts, street busts, etc happened so often, we set up a couple of telescopes in one of my friends offices and watch the show as it frequently played out..
(we would even place bets on the cars that drive ‘and stop’ by)

Stay safe guys. I know everyone has their own thing.
but LE loves this quarter mile..
Guys.
This block and the motels close by are the absolute Riskiest
places to play. I used to work in a high rise across the street.
Hotel busts, street busts, etc happened so often, we set up a couple of telescopes in one of my friends offices and watch the show as it frequently played out..
(we would even place bets on the cars that drive ‘and stop’ by)

Stay safe guys. I know everyone has their own thing.
but LE loves this quarter mile.. Originally Posted by Fast car
I can't just stay away.. because all the things I lose don't add up to all the things I gain

ironic, your statement.. considering the action at the motel seems to be easy and secluded.
ironic, your statement.. considering the action at the motel seems to be easy and secluded. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Wasn't there a murder there recently?
I drive by this place on my way to work and usually don't stop at it, but today I was lured into actually turning into the parking lot by the tempting sight of a latina girl wearing a skimpy dress hanging out in the front around 8am.

It wasn't until I walked up close to her that I realized what I saw was not as tempting as I thought it would be, so I decided to pass, but still walked inside.

Of the dozen or so cars out front, there were only three people other than me in the main area of the store, so everyone else must have been in the back rooms.

On my way out, a hot latina girl walked in wearing black fish-net stockings, very short/tight dress with very curly black hair. She was actually really hot, long legs, nice tits, though the expression on her face screamed attitude...

Unfortunately, almost as soon as she stepped in the door, she turned around and stepped back out and by the time I got outside she was in a car with the guy who she probably drove there with.

After sitting in my car in the parking lot for just a few minutes deciding where to go next, two black guys came outside with the guy from behind the counter and the guy from the counter walked over to my car, knocked on my window and asked me if there was something he could help me with, while the other guys just stared at me from the front door.

I have no idea why I attracted their attention (though I guess being a clean cut white guy makes some folks think I'm with the police), but I politely declined his assistance and got the fuck out of there as soon as I could.

I'm only share this for two reasons:
1. To confirm the sighting of at least one hot chick and one not so hot chick who were both dressed for business and clearly welcome there
2. Reinforce the idea that it's probably a good idea to stay the fuck away from this place

If anyone has intel on a hot curly-haired latina who works this area, I'd love to get it.

Also, you guys have my curiosity piqued about the "O and Go" hotel mentioned earlier in the thread. Would love intel about that place, too, if anyone is willing to share (PM is fine).

Thanks, and stay safe gentlemen!
I have no idea why I attracted their attention (though I guess being a clean cut white guy makes some folks think I'm with the police) Originally Posted by smileyTXguy
Grow some facial hair, get some piercings and body art. You'll blend right in and be surprised about the number of panties you'll have soaking wet. Women love a guy who looks like trouble.
y