What would you do???

...... most of the people posting dont use agenices... so many people have a stigma toward them... which i dont understand, but thats another story lol. Hey agencies introduce some hot ladies to the community... right? Originally Posted by Hush of Texas

I was a huge agency supporter in Houston and South Florida for about 8 years... hundreds of sessions.......

The bottom line here in Austin has been

Talent not in line with Pricing
Inadequate qty of talent to equate to frequent usage.

Most Houston and South Florida Agencies offer fresh talent weekly and at a pice point slightly below most Indies.....

Everything about Austin Talent and Pricing has been less than adequate from my experience. So I develop my own....
...So I develop my own.... Originally Posted by Whispers
So EJL, does that make him a pimp?
So EJL, does that make him a pimp? Originally Posted by newtotown
Do all these questions make you the press conference chairman?

Turn my mic up please.

ekhehem:

"I AM THE FEMALE"..... WHISPERS.

"Hi how are you? Yes it's nice to meet me?"
I don't like texting being my only option. That doesn't mean I think you're evil or that I won't do business with you in the future. It does make me a little less likely to call you instead of someone else.

I do think not having "live" phone contact as I'm showing up at the incall location is a particularly bad idea. It can prevent so many mistakes on both sides.
So EJL, does that make him a pimp? Originally Posted by newtotown

As I discover/develop ladies I do not tend to share them until I am done with them myself. Then I either introduce a friend or provide contact information but I never make any arrangements for them and I never take a dollar from anyone.

Wanna let me in on who you were on ASPD so I know who is wanting to start up? Most of my antagonists are man enough to do so. Hell even a few of the lady types have the balls not to hide....
As I discover/develop ladies I do not tend to share them until I am done with them myself. Then I either introduce a friend or provide contact information but I never make any arrangements for them and I never take a dollar from anyone.

Wanna let me in on who you were on ASPD so I know who is wanting to start up? Most of my antagonists are man enough to do so. Hell even a few of the lady types have the balls not to hide.... Originally Posted by Whispers
huh....
As I discover/develop ladies I do not tend to share them until I am done with them myself. Then I either introduce a friend or provide contact information but I never make any arrangements for them and I never take a dollar from anyone..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Sorry Whispers, I was trying to tease EJL not you!

"Do all these questions make you the press conference chairman?" Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin

ekhehem:

"I AM THE FEMALE"..... WHISPERS.

"Hi how are you? Yes it's nice to meet me?"[/QUOTE]

Did I get it loud enough your highness?
Sorry Whispers, I was trying to tease EJL not you!

I have a lot of extra-curricular activities lined up for this afternoon so I won't be meeting you on the playground after school today. Maybe say, Wednesday at 3:30? But I'm warning you, I charge 400/hr now!

Did I get it loud enough your highness?
And yes thanks for your help.
BOW-DOWN!
Originally Posted by newtotown

Wanna let me in on who you were on ASPD so I know who is wanting to start up? Most of my antagonists are man enough to do so. Hell even a few of the lady types have the balls not to hide.... Originally Posted by Whispers

It seems the mic is on you now buddy. Whispers asked you a question.
Speak on it brotha'!
So i didnt read everything when the trolling and bashing started but from what I read I think the guy was totally in the wrong and just looking for an excuse to back out.
If a guy really wants what he came for he wont leave after one minute he would give at least 5 mins after the appointment time starts.

Ive booked with Marley many many times and never once had a problem even though on occasion I have been late, or booked something last minute and if he had booked before he would've know that the time doesn't start until you walk inside.

From my experience I give a 15 minute both ways. I know some hobbyist don't have nearly as much free time as I do but the point is I guess you never know what is happening on the other end of the phone and always give the benefit of the doubt especially if its someone you've seen before.
of course its speculation but it sounds like he was looking for a way out or it even maybe a reason to get out of the hobby(ie it doesnt seem that he has chimed in here yet). hell it coulda easily been an SO that caught him or any number of possibilities. All we know is Marley's side and it seems to me like she handled it well.

There is never a reason to be disrespectful to either a hobbyist or a provider. Providers are people too and any number of things can happen. If it doesnt meet your needs as a hobbyist then move on with a clean break, no matter what happens there is never a reason to be mean to anyone unless of course that is their kink.

You are not accomplishing anything by stating that its not the way you would do business or calling someone unprofessional for a 7 minute moment of silence. Its much more professional to admit you didnt have your phone and own up to that, than to make and excuse. The spirit of the post was to confirm what is the proper expected etiquette for wait time not to bash a provider for what is quite literally a drop in the bucket in the grand scheme of things.

Summation:
Sounds to me like Marley did the right thing here, even to the point of asking the community the expected wait time shows TCB and professionalism. The guy obviously had something else going on and unless he chimes in we will never know his side. To answer the question at hand I would give 15 mins before and after the start time before bailing on an appointment. Texting for an appointment is the only way for me just for its efficiency and discreteness.

Feel free to bash me if you must for my mindless ranting and opposing opinions we are all entitled to them.