Free condoms

Dang Blm...you da man since your disrespecting hero got banned. Maybe you can trash other ladies on here when your not cruising for another cheap sw.

Hope I'm not disrespecting ze rules...you never know Originally Posted by Tsmokies
What's this Ze rules you keep mentioning on multiple posts?
You're the smart one...you should tighten your screening processes...you just may have already sucked my dick. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Lmaof you wish
Back at ya now
What was this thread about again lol, same old BSC whore making her appearance known, Old stinky pussy needs to take a break off the internet Originally Posted by BLM69
When you quit paying Hooters to fuck I'll think about stopping too. Is your dick gotten any bigger yet. Bigger then the 3 inches it was? Dam no wonder you go to pay us to suck you off. Poor baby. Your dick still smell like old cheese too? I've heard through the great vine. Us cheap whores talk ya know.
When you quit paying Hooters to fuck I'll think about stopping too. Is your dick gotten any bigger yet. Bigger then the 3 inches it was? Dam no wonder you go to pay us to suck you off. Poor baby. Your dick still smell like old cheese too? I've heard through the great vine. Us cheap whores talk ya know. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Would appreciate you refraining from your personal vendettas against everyone and keep the thread on topic. I've RTMd her reply and encourage others to do the same in hopes we can back to civility around here.
NO I'm sorry I pass. Your insane and full of lies everyone knows what you are. You dont hurt me with what you say. You don't hurt my business. Never have never will. Not playing your sick game. Later Gator.........
Bammmm What Originally Posted by Tara Evans
One of my favorite threads since you were then banned for a year less than a week after this post.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1547021&highlight=
One of my favorite threads since you were then banned for a year less than a week after this post.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1547021&highlight= Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Dam still at it at 3am. Do you ever stop thinking about me.
Nightmares?
  • BLM69
  • 07-08-2017, 09:11 AM
Dang Blm...you da man since your disrespecting hero got banned. Maybe you can trash other ladies on here when your not cruising for another cheap sw.

Hope I'm not disrespecting ze rules...you never know Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Sorry for the late reply man, I was busy CP your ugly wife and wtf are the ze rules? Never mind iDGAF what air head whores or their WKs think
  • BLM69
  • 07-08-2017, 09:16 AM
When you quit paying Hooters to fuck I'll think about stopping too. Is your dick gotten any bigger yet. Bigger then the 3 inches it was? Dam no wonder you go to pay us to suck you off. Poor baby. Your dick still smell like old cheese too? I've heard through the great vine. Us cheap whores talk ya know. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Get a GED please and get off BP BB tricks for rent $, I thought I was on ignore? LOL...I told you you couldn't afford to put me on ignore just like the other bitter hating whore can't.
Get a GED please and get off BP BB tricks for rent $, I thought I was on ignore? LOL...I told you you couldn't afford to put me on ignore just like the other bitter hating whore can't. Originally Posted by BLM69
Get a life please. Get a penis pump and get to work. Quit using your allowance from mommy to fuck hookers. Oh wait that's all that will fuck you my bad
  • NYr
  • 07-08-2017, 12:41 PM
BACK on TOPIC
They have the FC2's in stock. The female condom while not very many ladies are familiar with them these are kinda expensive at Walgreens.com, 3 for $ 7.00
I just got 50 Magnums for free, Woowho!
BACK on TOPIC Originally Posted by NYr
Maybe there should be a new thread...Race To Ban. Prizes for First, Second, and Third.....and the most desired....The Longevity Award.
Sounds like a pretty cool program to me. If it offends your sensibilities (or politics or whatever) then maybe don't participate? Jesus, I wish people would stop actively looking for reasons to get all butthurt.

Thanks for the info Jules!
  • BLM69
  • 07-12-2017, 04:41 PM
Sounds like a pretty cool program to me. If it offends your sensibilities (or politics or whatever) then maybe don't participate? Jesus, I wish people would stop actively looking for reasons to get all butthurt.

Thanks for the info Jules! Originally Posted by corona
Great free program for the hookers that use condoms, a little research to find out the ones that don't is pretty easy around here.