Kamala's policies - which ones do you like?

oh brasil, spoking like a true dem.

Did you only see the sound bit of JD or did you take the time to watch the 10 seconds before that to see what he really said.

Sorry but climate change is just a talking point for the Dems and you guys are eating up all of it. Electric cars mew power technologies. Blah blah blah. Did you know it takes on average 50 years for every new power technology to even hit 25% of the total power grid.

All electric by 2035 - so stupid

And by the way how did you get that I said it was a hoax started by China out of that.
Rightie gaslightin of theirselves continues....

And boring pretend hate..

But that's all good fer me!

Please keep callin Climate Change a hoax. My whole retirement is gonna be funded by flippin flooded coastal properties in South Florida and burnt out mountain properties in California. I need to work fast though, get it done before it happens again.

Gotta figger out how ta get in on them Chinese coal plants too. Hopefully they're usin Uygur slave labor ta keep costs down...

Yer grandchildren gonna hate you fer real. Ain't gonna be no pretense about it.

• R.M.
  • 09-13-2024, 09:52 AM
Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
heh
The only thing easier than makin stoopid cartoons is....

..finding them and posting them

..finding them and posting them

. Originally Posted by rooster
then why can't I find a Harris in a pimp outfit ????

. Originally Posted by rooster
The ones based in truth like I poasted pretty much write themselves.... so you are probably correct.
oh brasil, spoking like a true dem.

Did you only see the sound bit of JD or did you take the time to watch the 10 seconds before that to see what he really said.

Sorry but climate change is just a talking point for the Dems and you guys are eating up all of it. Electric cars mew power technologies. Blah blah blah. Did you know it takes on average 50 years for every new power technology to even hit 25% of the total power grid.

All electric by 2035 - so stupid

And by the way how did you get that I said it was a hoax started by China out of that. Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow
I don't care what JD said. I do care about what Trump said in the debate. Pretty weird. But maybe Trump only caught the sound bite of JD and took him out of context when he went into his cat screed in the debate.

Climate change being a hoax started by China was something Trump has been saying since the 2016 election. I have no idea what you believe about it, although you do seem to agree with Trump on most things. But this thread that you started was about the policies of the candidates or the lack thereof. I merely pointed out the lack of climate concern in the Republican platform.
cCHH EYE NAH!
.... maybe Trump only caught the sound bite of JD and took him out of context when he went into his cat screed in the debate.... Originally Posted by brasil
Nope. He was "advised" to use it in the debate by none other than that amazing lying racist cunt hag Laura Loomer.

Whew.

Anyone who takes advice from that steaming pile of shit...or supports anyone who does...is a hopeless goddam idiot.

(I do kinda admire her hate though...I thinck it might be legit...unlike that self-serving horseface moron Megan Kelly...FBSM don't like it when people call her horseface tho..be careful, or he'll tell ya to "stay on topic!"..)

The ones based in stoopid like I poasted pretty much write themselves.... so you are probably correct. Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
Fify....yer welcome, of course.

I'm luuuuvin this screenshot, BTW....

(and YES! It is real! And it's spectacular! The only reason it looks fake is cuzza the crazy filters she uses....worse than Kari Lake..)

....do ya thinck....maybe....that is a pic of her gettin ready fer a duo with PM and Handy??

Nope. He was "advised" to use it in the debate by none other than that amazing lying racist cunt hag Laura Loomer.

Whew.

Anyone who takes advice from that steaming pile of shit...or supports anyone who does...is a hopeless goddam idiot.
Originally Posted by rooster
BTW....What kind of FLAMING ASSHOLE brings a 9/11 Conspiracy Theorist to a 9/11 Memorial event?

(lookit it up, if ya don't know WTF I'm talkin about....I ain't gonna be bothered doin it for ya)

Ask THIS fucking guy if he thinks it was an "inside job"....

most likely