Mother and daughter

• BLM69
  • 12-05-2018, 01:53 PM
Thanks BLM!
Luckily MY daughter is the total opposite....as I stated in a previous post.
This particular issue does not pertain to her.
She has an amazing sense of who she wants to be and the hobby will definitely NOT be a part of that.

I do know ladies who's daughters are a bit wild and do some crazy stuff.

Assuming you are not a parent....I can understand how you might see this as bad parenting.
That's just lack of experience.
Being in the hot seat when your kid is headed the wrong direction takes a lot of effort to keep them safe.

No worries.
As always ...... your and my opinions, (for some crazy reason)! ..... do not coincide.

I'm good with that!

Hugs!
T Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Assuming I'm not a parent because I don't agree in pimping out my offspring? I meant assisting/managing into the hobby? You're correct that we never agree on discussions here and I'm good with that 👍 I'm always on the winning team as you are with your tricks

Now where's all the mothers/daughters talent at? I've already had me RW sisters, 2 different pairs to be exact
Gosh..... I wish everyone was as smart as you....
  • BLM69
  • 12-05-2018, 03:54 PM
Gosh..... I wish everyone was as smart as you....
Originally Posted by Torre Tames
You're the smart mamager, I'm just a trick getting drained by who I want to give my man juice to. Have a nice day TT, it's been a learning experience where your head is at
Awwwww.....the party is over?

Well, it was fun while it lasted!

OP - thanks for the thread, it was an interesting eye opener for sure!
Toodaloo!
Torre
  • dgc92
  • 12-05-2018, 05:22 PM
Torre, goddammit, you can't leave, you promised to hook us up with your daughter!

Fucking pimps, man. Totally unreliable.
  • BLM69
  • 12-05-2018, 08:06 PM
TT can't and won't stay away, she's the best mamager here, I'm curious how old her daughter is? 20s? 30s?
I once did a mommy/daughter role play and I will never do that again. It was extremely uncomfortable and made me sick to my stomach.

It is pretty awesome having mom guide your cock into her daughter... and letting mom know how great it feels pounding her daughter as she is rubbing your balls.

I am in for a trip to Greenville Originally Posted by goofy11
WTF did I just read?

Hopefully it's just someone whom she claims to be her daughter. If not OP, that's just fucking sick and then some. There has to be a better way to make a buck for yourself other than incest.

I am guessing the clowns who think that's actually hot don't have a daughter or any kids for that matter. If you did, you would know how completely fucked up it sounds to a loving parent...and yeah, I'll get some points with these new rules but whatever...maybe I'll just get a warning for pointing out that I'm not remotely down with incest like many of you clowns apparently are.

Is being anti-incest a 2 or a 5 point infraction on this whore board now? I haven't looked at the new guidelines yet. I guess I'll soon find out the answer to my question. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Agreed.

So many questions like, if Mom is showing the ropes, is that considered pimping out your own child, even if child is of age?

It's one thing to fantasize about this or that, but to take action....wowzer.

Feel free to call me Missy Judgemental, but where does one draw the line?
Having a real mother/daughter session definitely puts you into a lower level of Dante's Inferno..but we are all going to hell anyway aren't we?
💯PER CENT Agree❗️🚫🚫❌❌❌❌🚫❌❌

I once did a mommy/daughter role play and I will never do that again. It was extremely uncomfortable and made me sick to my stomach.

WTF did I just read?

Agreed.

So many questions like, if Mom is showing the ropes, is that considered pimping out your own child, even if child is of age?

It's one thing to fantasize about this or that, but to take action....wowzer.

Feel free to call me Missy Judgemental, but where does one draw the line? Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
  • BLM69
  • 12-07-2018, 09:43 AM
Having a real mother/daughter session definitely puts you into a lower level of Dante's Inferno..but we are all going to hell anyway aren't we? Originally Posted by BelvedereDirty
Lower level? Once you're in the bottom you're screwed, it sounds like personal justification on wrong doing but understand your point. Kinda like a misdemeanor or felony crime in the justice system.
  • grean
  • 12-07-2018, 09:46 AM
Having a real mother/daughter session definitely puts you into a lower level of Dante's Inferno..but we are all going to hell anyway aren't we? Originally Posted by BelvedereDirty
After a point, what difference does a little hotter flame make? Some one mentioned throwing stones in glass houses.
..but we are all going to hell anyway aren't we? Originally Posted by BelvedereDirty
Nope.