Sunshine is the best disinfectant for Benghazi

Obama Bin Lyin... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

That is funny!
If ALL the questions have been answered then you won't mind telling us what they are? Like who forged Hillary's signature on the exemption for securing the consulate? Why was there no investigation? Why weren't they fired or, given what happened, indicted? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Lies? You mean the obvious BIG LIE that it was all a spontaneous demonstration over a "crude and disgusting video", as Odumbo begged the entire world to believe in his September 25, 2012 speech to the UN?

You mean THAT lie, little eva?

And while we are on the topic, little eva, which video offended YOU - "Innocence of Muslims" or the recent ISIS beheadings? Your fellow Benghazi-denying, Odumbo worshipper assup is too much of a coward to answer that simple question. How about you?

. Originally Posted by lustylad
You two pissants can check out the website, then bleat your objections then.
i still wanna know where Obama was

I think it was with beyonce
i still wanna know where Obama was

I think it was with beyonce Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
More likely JayZ.
And while we are on the topic, little eva, which video offended YOU - "Innocence of Muslims" or the recent ISIS beheadings? Originally Posted by lustylad

Is it really too hard for you to answer such a simple question, little eva? What are you so skeered of? Why go through life being such a chickenshit like assup?
  • WTF
  • 09-16-2014, 12:54 PM
Is it really too hard for you to answer such a simple question, little eva? What are you so skeered of? Why go through life being such a chickenshit like assup? Originally Posted by lustylad
What are you more offended by ....4500 plus hundred American soldiers in Iraq or 5 Americans in Libya?
What are you more offended by ....4500 plus hundred American soldiers in Iraq or 5 Americans in Libya? Originally Posted by WTF
So are you answering a question with a question? Typical of you dipshits. All you know how to do is evade. Are you even capable of looking at yourself in the mirror anymore? Try being a stand-up guy for a change. Don't be like little eva and assup and odumbo. Just answer the fucking question! Little eva calls everyone else "no balls" when he is the one without any gonads.

Here's how it's done, fagboy.

To answer your question - no, I wasn't "offended" by the 4,486 American service people who gave their lives in Iraq. Nor was I "offended" by the 4 (is there a fifth?) Americans who were killed by those miscreants in Libya on September 11, 2012. I am proud of, not offended by, my fellow citizens who serve in the military, represent us overseas, protect our embassies, and follow orders.

What I AM offended by is a POTUS who doesn't protect my fellow citizens who serve, doesn't tell the American people the real reasons why they died, and afterwards doesn't lift a finger against the known perpetrators for 21 months. What I AM offended by is a POTUS who goes to the UN and apologizes for a stupid youtube video because he finds himself in the middle of a heated re-election campaign and needs to blow smoke about his foreign policy failures. What I AM offended by is having a POTUS who is anything but a stand-up guy.

And yes, I am extremely offended and angry at the ISIS beheadings of 2 American journalists. You, assup and little eva can't even find it within yourselves to say that. You're all pathetic. Unlike Tanto and Oz and Tig, you three wouldn't last 30 seconds together in the same foxhole.

What are you more offended by ....4500 plus hundred American soldiers in Iraq or 5 Americans in Libya? Originally Posted by WTF
Are you saying we should pick one and let the other slide? I say let's find out the truth about both.
I say let's find out the truth about both. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I say: Don't hold your breath.

It took about 50 years to confirm THE LIE ..

....................... that involved killing 50,000 in S.E. Asia.

Don't hear much on here about that ... from the "Whining Economist."

Also not much said about SPENDING $500 million (1st draft) and sending 3,000 soldiers to Africa to "assault" a disease ... but .... running up the white flag on the terrorists sawing folks heads off....and killing thousands.
Is it really too hard for you to answer such a simple question, little eva? What are you so skeered of? Why go through life being such a chickenshit like assup? Originally Posted by lustylad
Why don't you answer one ? Were you born dumb or do you practice? Who thinks I am sceered of you pissants?
  • WTF
  • 09-16-2014, 04:36 PM
Are you saying we should pick one and let the other slide? I say let's find out the truth about both. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I have no problem with that.IMHO there were both miscalculations one on a fucking colossal scale. To the tune of 4 trillion and counting in money and 4000 plus and counting in deaths and 20k and counting in injuries.

• WTF
  • 09-16-2014, 04:45 PM

And yes, I am extremely offended and angry at the ISIS beheadings of 2 American journalists.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
You are more offended by 2 journalists who went to a foreign country on their own getting their heads cut off than by a war started on faulty intelligence and fought with faulty equipment that our leaders sent them in to combat with?

God damn you have trouble with math as a homosexual man in dick sucking school? Which is larger 4 or 4800? Which is larger 100 million or 4 Trillion?
.....and fought with faulty equipment that our leaders sent them in to combat with? "The Clinton Surplus" You play the hand you're dealt.

God damn ....Already trying to save your head, are you? WTF IS HEDGING ... OR IS THAT "HEADGING"? Originally Posted by WTF
You go girl.
Top 50 Hillary Clinton Benghazi Lies

Sep.
By Peter Andrew – ConservativeAmerican.org – Leading the way Right.

Note: The list is in chronological order with the most recent item first, so the number of the lie (or scandal, or gaffe, or whatever) really has no special meaning. However, # 1 may be the biggest.

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 50: Hillary Staff Destroyed Benghazi Evidence to help her Win White House in 2016!!
9/15/14 – Hillary’s pals took steps to help Hillary hide evidence!

Fox says, “The account from Raymond Maxwell, former head of the Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs (NEA), was first published in The Daily Signal. Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, confirmed to FoxNews.com on Monday that Maxwell told him and other lawmakers the same story when they privately interviewed him last year about the attacks and their aftermath.” — As Ed Morrissey puts it at HotAir.com, “Just how unfettered was that “unfettered access” promised by the State Department to the Accountability Review Board in the aftermath of the Benghazi attack two years ago?”

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 49: Even More Evidence Clnton Rejected Increased Security Requests!
8/30/14

Boerma - CBS
Boerma – CBS

- From Lindsey Boerma at Clinton-BS News: “…In the forefront of the inevitable thorn in Clinton’s side is some damning testimony in prior hearings from State Department officials. For instance, Gregory Hicks, the second-ranked diplomat at the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli, testified that his requests to deploy additional military resources in Benghazi to address heightened security issues were repeatedly denied… Former Vice President Dick Cheney speculated in May that Clinton “clearly bears responsibility for whatever the State Department did or didn’t do” in Benghazi.”

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 48: She Personally Approved Poor Security!
8/21/14 – The real benghazi storyAaron Klein’s new book points out, “…Clinton personally signed waivers that allowed the facility to be legally occupied, since it did not meet the minimum official security standards set by the State Department. While some of those required waivers technically could have been issued by lower-level State Department officials, several other waivers could only have been approved by Clinton herself, including what is known as the “co-location” requirement. The “co-location” requirement refers to the unusual housing setup in Benghazi in which intelligence and State Department personnel were kept in two separate locations. Asks Klein: “[By signing the waivers,] did Clinton know she was approving a woefully unprotected compound? If not then at the very least she is guilty of dereliction of duty and the diplomatic equivalent of criminal negligence…”

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 47: She knew Her Top Aides Denied Security Measures!
Hillary Benghazi I smell a rat
8/21/14 – Aaron Klein’s new book also reports, “…Clinton’s top deputies, including officials known to be close to her, were responsible for some major denials of security at the compound. In one example, it was Undersecretary Patrick Kennedy who canceled the use in Tripoli of a DC-3 aircraft that could have aided in the evacuation of the Benghazi victims. Kennedy also denied permission to build guard towers at the Benghazi mission and approved the withdrawal of a Security Support Team, or SST, that special U.S. force specifically maintained for counterattacks on U.S. embassies or threats against diplomatic personnel. Klein contends it defies logic that Clinton was not informed of the general nature of security at the Benghazi facility, especially since she was known to have taken a particular interest in the compound. She reportedly called for the compound to be converted into a permanent mission…”

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 46: Did Hilary Lie About Why Ambassador Stevens was in Benghazi?
8/21/14 – Here’s yet another one from Aaron Klein’s new book, “Clinton suggests that Ambassador Christopher Stevens traveled to Benghazi before the attacks and implies he had meetings at the U.S. special mission that ill-fated night on his own initiative. Clinton writes: “U.S. ambassadors are not required to consult or seek approval from Washington when traveling within their countries, and rarely do. Like all chiefs of mission, Chris made decisions about his movements based on the security assessments of his team on the ground, as well as his own judgment… Clinton failed to mention Stevens may have gone to Benghazi for a project that she specifically requested. According to congressional testimony by Gregory Hicks, the former State Department deputy chief of mission and chargé d’affaires who was in Libya at the time of the attack, Stevens went to the compound that day in part because Clinton wanted to convert the shanty complex into a permanent mission… Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., asked Hicks to summarize his testimony on why Stevens went to Benghazi. “At least one of the reasons Ambassador Stevens was in Benghazi was to further the secretary’s wish that that post become a permanent…”

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 45: Her Book Lies About Availability of Special Forces to Deploy to Benghazi
8/21/14 – Hillary’s inability to tell the truth (sounds just like Obama) results in a lie in her Hardly Choices book. Aaron Klein reports, “Clinton wrongly writes that the closest U.S. Special Forces that could have responded to the attacks were “standing by in Fort Bragg, North Carolina, but they would take several hours to muster and were more than five thousand miles away.” Klein notes it has been confirmed Special Forces known as C-110, or the EUCOM CIF, were on a training mission in Croatia the night of the attacks. The distance between Croatia’s capital, Zagreb, and Benghazi is about 925 miles. The C-110 is a rapid-response team that exists for emergencies like terrorist attacks against U.S. embassies abroad. Instead of being deployed to Libya, the C-110 was told the night of the attacks to return to its normal operating base in Germany.”

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 44: Her Book Lies AGAIN About the Cussing and Spitting Susan Rice
8/21/14 – Hillary’s inability to tell the truth AGAIN results in ANOTHER lie in her Hardly Choices book. Aaron Klein reports, “Writes Clinton: “Susan stated what the intelligence community believed, rightly or wrongly, at the time. That was the best she or anyone could do.” …[Gregory] Hicks testified he knew immediately it was a terrorist attack, not a protest turned violent. According to Hicks, “everybody in the mission” believed it was an act of terror “from the get-go.”

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 43: Admits She Knew the Video was a Lie!
6/23/14 – Ed Klein is out with a new book, ‘Blood Fued,’ about the Clintons dueling with the Obama’s in which he details the lies Hillary Clinton’s team told him as they toss Obama under the bus to save the hopes of Hillary 2016: “By 10 p.m. on Sept. 11, 2012, when Hillary Clinton received a call from President Obama… She had no doubt that a terrorist attack had been launched against America on the anniversary of 9/11. However, when Hillary picked up the phone and heard Obama’s voice, she learned the president had other ideas in mind. With less than two months before Election Day, he was still boasting that he had al?Qaeda on the run. If the truth about Benghazi became known, it would blow that argument out of the water. “Hillary was stunned when she heard the president talk about the Benghazi attack.” — So the new plan, “leaked” to Klein, apparently is to blame President Obama for coming up with this lie and pretend she had nothing to do with it. That’s kind of hard to do when she continues to go along with the lies to this very day! Back to the Klein book from the New York Postal: “…one of her top legal advisers said in an interview. “Obama wanted her to say that the attack had been a spontaneous demonstration triggered by an obscure video on the Internet that demeaned the Prophet Mohammed.” This adviser continued: “Hillary told Obama, ‘Mr. President, that story isn’t credible. Among other things, it ignores the fact that the attack occurred on 9/11.’ But the president was adamant. He said, ‘Hillary, I need you to put out a State Department release as soon as possible.’” — Of course Hillary herself can deny all of this. She can claim she didn’t tell this “adviser” to say any of that and that none of it is true. Unless it works, then she will come forward and say, yes it is all true. Either way, she loses. She and the the President have carried out a terrible crime against the nation far worse than Watergate ever was. They lied in order to win an electionand did nothing to save the lives of four Americans. President Obama must be impeached for this. Hillary Clinton should be prosecuted. Klein then writes that Hillary called Billy Bob Clinton: ““That story won’t hold up,” Bill said. “I know,” Hillary said. “I told the president that.” “It’s an impossible story,” Bill said. “I can’t believe the president is claiming it wasn’t terrorism. Then again, maybe I can. It looks like Obama isn’t going to allow anyone to say that terrorism has occurred on his watch.” Hillary’s legal adviser provided further detail: “During their phone call, Bill started playing with various doomsday scenarios, up to and including the idea that Hillary consider resigning as secretary of state over the issue. But both he and Hillary quickly agreed that resigning wasn’t a realistic option.” — How many AMericans will be dumb enough to believe this new lie?

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 42: Death of Four Americans is “Minor League” Issue!
6/11/14 – IN a Bizarre statement, Madame Secretary Clinton has compared the Benghazi, Liby deaths of “Four Dead Americans” to playing minor league baseball. The aging and confused Hillary said the Benghazi Scandal is, “…more of a reason to run [for President in 2016], because I do not believe our great country should be playing minor league ball. We ought to be in the majors,’’ Clinton said emphatically. ‘‘I view this as really apart from — even a diversion from — the hard work that the Congress should be doing about the problems facing our country and the world.’’ – Yeah. I mean, what difference, at this point, does it make to the families of thoese minor league players who were killed?!! How dare she compare the lives of these people to minor league baseball? How dare she say the loss of these lives (So 2 years ago, don’t ya know) is a “minor” issue! OMG! Please don’t let this woman anywhere near the White House in 2016.

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 41: Hillary Says “I Take Responsibility, But…”
6/10/14 – From Investors.com, “In her interview with ABC’s Diane Sawyer, Clinton was unpresidentially making excuses, not choices. Of the Benghazi attack that killed our ambassador to Libya and three other U.S. personnel, she said she “certainly would give anything on Earth if this had not happened. And I certainly would wish that we had made some of the changes that came to our attention to make as a result of the investigation.” But “we had a system and that system, of course, ended with me.” Clinton said she took “responsibility, but I was not making security decisions.” I take responsibility, but …” — Uhm, Mrs. Hillary? You can’t take responsibility if you follow the statement with “But it wasn’t me.” What an awful person this woman is.

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 40: Claims she DID do “something” about Benghazi–She trusted Others to Do Something!
6/9/14 – ABCDEmocrat News Anchorette Diane Sawyer gets Hillary upset again, asking about Benghazi. You know, that was sooo two years ago, Dude…

So her claim is that she did do something. The something she did was to trust people beneath her to do something. “That is personal, Diane!” Of course she was completely hands off. Probably she didn’t know anything about this until she read it in the paper just like you?! UPDATE 8/3/14: As Sen Rand Paul says, “…if you don’t read the cables from one of the most dangerous spots on earth, frankly, you preclude yourself from ever being our commander in chief.”

While you’re here, check out all 305 items (as of this post) on the Hillary Clinton Lies list. There is so much about this woman you don’t even know! Use the list as ammo when dealing with your lib friends!

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 39: Her Foolish Plan: ‘I’ll Just Refuse to Talk About Benghazi’
5/30/14 – From the Washington Postal: “…Clinton rails against congressional Republicans for politicizing the attack on the American facilities in Benghazi, writing that “I will not be a part of a political slugfest on the backs of dead Americans. It’s just plain wrong, and it’s unworthy of our great country.” …Democratic political operatives, Clinton supporters and foreign policy experts met Friday to coordinate strategy for discussing the Benghazi attacks as Clinton begins the rollout of her book… “Those who insist on politicizing the tragedy will have to do so without me,” Clinton writes, in a tone reminiscent of her angry outburst under Republican questioning before Congress several months after the assault… In a statement, Republican National Committee spokeswoman Kirsten Kukowski said… “Team Hillary leaked the Benghazi chapter from her book continuing the company line — blaming Republicans… The White House and Democrats including Hillary Clinton have been less than forthcoming with information from the very beginning — emails prove Democrats coordinated to put the White House and politics before the facts…” Meanwhile Breitbart.com reports the book, “points out that she [Hillary] – not the four men who died in Benghazi, Libya, on the night of September 11, 2012 – is the victim… The portions quoted by Politico demonstrate an offputting self-pity and a false righteous indignation utterly at odds with Clinton’s actions as Secretary of State… the sacrifice of those who served our country wouldn’t have been necessary if Clinton had done her basic duty in protecting diplomatic facilities overseas. And when it comes to politicizing Benghazi, it was the Obama administration that repeatedly lied for weeks to the American people about the source of the attacks to continue portraying President Obama as tough on terror during election season. Hillary goes on to attack anyone who asks questions about her behavior during Benghazi, writing, “…Those who insist on politicizing the tragedy will have to do so without me.” Except, of course, for the “political slugfest” in which she engages by ripping the motives of her opponents….” She may be losing support from democrats with this lame strategy as Real Clear Politics reports even Chris Matthews says asking about Benghazi is legit. Meanhwile, Michael Goodwin of the Newy York Postal agrees with Breitbart.com, ” In her latest defense of Benghazi, the former secretary of state comes awfully close to making herself the fifth victim. Not to worry — Libyan terrorists aren’t stalking her. It’s those evil Republicans and some in the media who are playing politics with the deadly attack that’s got her claiming to be a target.”

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 38: Caught in Lie to Congress!
5/12/14 –

CDN Pic Click2Visit
CDN Pic Click2Visit

Communities Digital News has the story, “The House committees on Armed Services, Foreign Affairs, Intelligence, Judiciary, and Oversight & Government Reform issued an interim progress report, based on the paper trail they had to pry from the Obama administration with a crowbar. One of the findings – “Reductions of security levels prior to the attacks in Benghazi were approved at the highest levels of the State Department, up to and including [former] Secretary [of State Hillary] Clinton. This fact contradicts her testimony before the House Foreign Affairs Committee on January 23, 2013.”

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 37: Obnoxious Hillary Says There isn’t “Any reason” to investigate her Benghazi Lies!!
5-7-14 – From the Washington Go Postal comes the Hillarynious quote: “I mean, of course there are a lot of reasons why, despite all of the hearings, all of the information that’s been provided, some choose not to be satisfied and choose to continue to move forward. That’s their choice and I do not believe there is any reason for it to continue in this way, but they get to call the shots in Congress.” — Yes, Madame Hllary, they do. That’s called checks and balances. While she may not think there is any reason she should explain why she lied to the Benghazi victim’s families, the rest of us feel there is a very good reason to continue… to keep lying liars like her out of the White House! Perhaps Mrs. Clinton, in her old age, is getting confused. She seems to believe that all of the questions about the Benghazi attack have already been answered. Clearly this is a bizarre delusion.

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 36: White House Email Proves (Again) Hillary Lied to the Faces of Family Members of those Killed in Benghazi!
5/2/14 –

Judicial Watch image Click2Visit
Judicial Watch image Click2Visit

What kind of low-life human being could knowingly lie to a grieving mother’s face about the cause of her son’s death? Hillary Clinton. More proof today of her numerous Benghazi lies from a White House email. From Judicial Watch comes this: “On April 18, 2014, JW obtained 41 new Benghazi-related State Department documents. They include a newly declassified email showing then-White House Deputy Strategic Communications Adviser Ben Rhodes and other Obama administration public relations officials attempting to orchestrate a campaign to “reinforce” President Obama and to portray the Benghazi consulate terrorist attack as being “rooted in an Internet video, and not a failure of policy.” Other documents show that State Department officials initially described the incident as an “attack” and a possible kidnap attempt.” — From Bob Taylor at Communities Digital News; “The documents which have revitalized interest in Benghazi were obtained by the conservative watchdog group known as Judicial Watch. A Freedom of Information Act lawsuit has uncovered a September 14, 2012 e-mail from Ben Rhodes, a White House aide, to former U.N. ambassador Susan Rice just prior to her appearances on five Sunday morning news programs in the aftermath of the Benghazi attacks… Said [Senator Lindsey] Graham, “If this is not a smoking gun, proving beyond any doubt, the story told by the administration about Benghazi was politically motivated and fabricated, nothing will ever prove that.” …Rep. Frank Wolf (R-VA) wrote, “It is now abundantly clear that senior White House staff were directly involved in coordinating the messaging in response to the Benghazi attacks and were actively working to tie the reason to the infamous Internet video.” Actually, it has always been abundantly clear, but, until now, there has been no direct proof. This new evidence, however, has prompted Wolf to call for a select committee investigation which House Majority Leader John Boehner has long resisted.” [NOTE: Boehner finally appointed a select committee after news of this email surfaced. He named Conservative American U.S. Representative Trey Gowdy to lead the panel.

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 35: Hillary Lied About Not Seeing the Requests for More Security in Benghazi
Ready for Hillary?! No way!
Ready for Hillary?! No way!

From the Capitalism Institute: “former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and other high-ranking officials of the State Department were directly responsible for reducing security levels at the Libyan consulate despite a high threat environment. This contradicts Clinton’s testimony, given before Congress, during which she said, “The requests didn’t come to me, I didn’t deny them.” …requests for additional security were denied at the highest levels of the State Department. The report lays direct blame on Clinton, who personally gave approval to the systematic withdrawal of help from Benghazi as far back as April 2012… State Department cables boasting then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s signature acknowledged a plea for additional help from then-Ambassador Cretz. The cable was a formal request for tightened security at the consulate. Her signature on these documents clearly contradicts Clinton’s previous testimony claiming that the requests were handled by other professionals in the department and not by her.”

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 34: General Confirms Obama and Hillary were Lying from Day One about Benghazi!
5/1/14 –

CBS NY Pic Click2Visit
CBS NY Pic Click2Visit

Oren Dorell at USA Today writes, “U.S. military personnel knew early on that the Benghazi attack was a “hostile action” and not a protest gone awry, according to a retired general who served at U.S. Africa Command’s headquarters in Germany during the attack. While the exact nature of the attack was not clear from the start, “what we did know early on was that this was a hostile action,” retired Air Force brigadier general Robert Lovell said in his prepared statement Thursday morning to members of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. “This was no demonstration gone terribly awry…” …While people on the ground were fighting for their lives, discussions among U.S. leaders outside Libya “churned on about what we should do,” but the military waited for a request for assistance from the State Department, Lovell said. There were questions about whether the U.S. military could have responded to Benghazi in time, but “we should have tried,” Lovell said…” – ConservativeAmerican.org added the emphasis. Also note that the general was waiting for a request for help from the Hillary Clinton State Department. Asleep at the phone when the call came at “3 in the morning,” Hillary never issued such a request. We still don’t know what her boss, President Obama, was doing while all of this was happening.

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 33: Man Who May Have Helped with Cover-Up Now works for Team Hillary!
4/10/14 –

Herridge investigates Benghazi
Catherine Herridge

The man who was charged by the House with doing some of the Benghazi investigation work now works for Team Hillary. This brings up the potential that he helped to bury the story so he could land the job. He is listed as a founder of the new Hillary front-company which started last April, but didn’t mention this to the House until last July. This new revelation from Fox News reporter Catherin Herridge: “Another Republican lawmaker went further, emphasizing that the House Intelligence Committee’s former Republican staff director, Michael Allen, has gone into business with Morell, Reines and others whom he once investigated. “It’s very concerning that he (Allen) has gone into a group that was formed for one purpose and one purpose only and that seems to be that they can protect and smooth the path for Hillary Clinton to be our next president in 2016, and to solve her problems, very real problems on Benghazi.” explained Rep. Michele Bachmann, R-Minn., who sits on the Intelligence Committee and questioned Morell. Allen’s publicly available congressional disclosure forms were obtained by Fox News from the clerk’s office on Capitol Hill. While Beacon Global Strategies LLC registered for business in Washington in April 2013, according to the disclosure forms Allen, who is also a founding partner and managing director, did not file an intent to enter negotiations with the congressional Ethics Committee until July 2013. When asked to reconcile the discrepancy, Beacon said in a statement it approached Allen at the end of June, which appears to leave a gap. Fox News had asked Allen when discussions began, not formal negotiations. The congressional disclosure forms also show Allen’s unsecured personal debt, excluding mortgages, exceeded $175,000 when he took the Beacon job in August 2013. Fox News asked Allen 10 days ago to explain the disclosure forms, specifically the declared debt, whether there were mitigating circumstances such as a family illness, and whether the debt was a factor in his decision to take the Beacon job, or affected his decision making prior to July 2013 when he formally filed with the Ethics Committee. Fox News also asked for a further explanation of the June to July 2013 gap. There was no response from Allen after a second request for comment Wednesday, but a lawyer who stated he worked on behalf of Beacon asked to review the questions sent to Allen.”

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 32: Hillary Clinton Cancels Trip To Avoid Confrontation with Benghazi Victim’s Family!
4/3/14 – So much for courage! Hillary Clinton has no intention of putting up with people who disagree with her. And, she has no intention of coming face-to-face with the families she lied to about Benghazi. When opposition shows up, she cancels her trip! From Fox 5 TV in San Diego (one of the most beautiful places on earth): “Hillary Clinton cancelled her upcoming visit to San Diego in the midst of a planned protest. Clinton will be the keynote speaker for the 17th Annual Western Healthcare Leadership Academy on April 11. She was originally going to deliver the speech in person, but will now be seen by satellite. Jan Iverson created an organization called “The Difference Matters” to protest Mrs. Clinton’s quest for the presidency, because of her role in Benghazi. “She is not welcome here in San Diego by so many of us. We don’t want her here,” said Iverson. Pat Smith lost her son, Sean Smith, during an attack in Benghazi and plans to be at the center of the protest, Iverson said. “Working with her is gratifying, and it spurs on what we are doing,” Iverson said.” — So rather than face, Pat Smith, Hillary Clinton is running away! You can run Hillary, but you can’t hide. As a side note, some doctor told Fox news 5 that “people should put politics aside” and that the protest has nothing to do with them. Talk about solid BullSH**! If you don’t want politics involved, Dr. Bozo, then don’t invite HIllary to be your top speaker. He’s getting what he asked for and what he deserves.
You can run Hillary, but you can't hide!
UPDATE 4/12/14: Hillary was to afraid to show, but ABC10 in San Diego says the protestors showed up. They included Pat Smith holding a sign that asked Hillary, “Would it have mattered if it were Chelsea?”
ABc10 Pic Click2Visit
ABc10 Pic Click2Visit

“I was promised answers, and to this day I don’t have any, and I want them before I die,” said Smith. Smith told the 70 or so who assembled outside of the San Diego Convention Center that she had recently been diagnosed with multiple cancers. “Her decisions killed my son because she did not provide security,” said Smith.

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 31: Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama Ignore Senate Select Committee Recommendation on Benghazi
3/17/14 – From Breitbart.com: “450 days after the attack, [attack planner Ahmad Abu] Khattallah walks freely around Benghazi. The final recommendation of The Report demands that “the U.S. Government must swiftly bring the attackers to justice, in spite of the unwillingness or lack of capacity of the Libyan government to assist in this effort.” [p. 43] The government which Obama and Clinton installed is prohibiting the FBI from operating in Libya. Fifteen Libyans who were cooperating with the FBI have been assassinated. And the FBI’s $10 million reward was not even publicized the first eleven months after it was issued. Clearly, the Obama administration does not consider the attackers a high priority.”

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 30: Incompetent Hillary Didn’t Even Have Security Cameras Installed!
3/17/14 – From Breitbart.com: “Clinton’s Benghazi Mission did not even install additional surveillance cameras it had received “because the State Department has not yet sent out the technical team necessary to install them.” Further, the camera monitor in the guard force booth “was inoperable on the day of the attacks due to a needed repair by a technical team.” The Report makes clear that “the lack of security enhancements contributed to the security breakdown at the Temporary Mission Facility the night of the attacks.”

Remember all of the ‘Bush Death Counts‘ the media kept when the democrats cared about soldiers dying? Why not an Obama Death Count?!

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 29: Hillary Lied. Four Men Died. Benghazi was about Qadhafi!
3/17/14 – From Breitbart.com: “The Senate Select Committee’s Benghazi Report (The Report) makes clear that the deaths of Amb. Christopher Stevens, State Information Officer Sean Smith, and Navy Seals Glen Doherty and Tyrone S. Woods could have been prevented on the day of the attack. Above all, their deaths would not have occurred but for Obama and Clinton’s dangerous, Islamist-friendly, and unconstitutional military action against Qadhafi. Even worse, it is clear that Hillary put political “optics” above the security of American lives on the eve of a Presidential election. In that sense it’s a bigger cover-up than Watergate… Finding #1 of The Report makes clear that Clinton ignored the “ample strategic warning that [the] security situation in eastern Libya was deteriorating and that U.S. facilities and personnel were at risk in Benghazi.” …Yet Clinton’s State Department was filled with “confusion over who, ultimately, was responsible and empowered to make decisions on both policy and security concerns.”

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 28: CIA Agent With Ties to Hillary 2016 Campaign Altered Benghazi Talking Points!
2/3/14 – Reporter Catherine Herridge at FOX news has done a very thorough job reporting on the Benghazi cover-up which was designed to get President Obama re-elected in 2012 and to help Hillary Clinton become president in 2016. She reported today that former CIA Deputy Director Michael “Mike” Morell left inaccurate items in the Benghazi talking points. He met with a reporter for the Wall Street Journal in August of 2013, while still on the job, which reported his interest in “advising future presidential campaigns.” The WSJ said Morell is “close” to Hillary according to officials they did not name. So, was Morell campaigning for a future job with Team Hillary when he altered the talking points? Did he communicate with Hillary Clinton or her advisers at all when he changed the content to help Obama and Clinton? Herridge spoke with Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch who said, “You have to wonder what he was thinking at the time when he deleted these talking points in a way that benefited the Obama administration and Hillary Clinton personally.” Morell now works for Beacon Global strategies, a company founded by Philippe Reines, who Herridge reports was “recently described by the New York Times magazine as [Hillary] Clinton’s personal gatekeeper…”

ConservativeAmerican.org believes this evidence clearly shows that Team Hillary changed those talking points to benefit Hillary Clinton’s campaign in 2016. The talking points were indeed changed for political reasons, something President Obama denied one day earlier when speaking with Bill O’Reilly on live TV. UPDATE 8/23/14:>”[HILLARY:] “The extensive public record now makes clear that Susan (Rice) was using information that originated with and was approved by the CIA,” she writes [In her book Hardly Choices]. “That assessment didn’t come from political operatives in the White House; it came from career professionals in the intelligence community.” But it has been confirmed that State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland played an active role in crafting the talking points as did Clinton’s deputy chief of staff, Jake Sullivan.

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 27 Hillary: My Biggest Regret “Ya Know” is Benghazi.
1/27/14 – Hillary Clinton today said her biggest, ya know, regret is Benghazi. If she were telling the truth, she would say she regrets getting caught in all those lies she told. What she should regret is denying requests for more security at the diplomatic post where four Americans were killed and lying to the faces of family members of those killed. She even promised one family the government would get that guy who made the video she was lying about. Her Hillaryness appeared at some car dealer convention today. It was a safe place to bring up Benghazi because she would not face any follow-up questions like, oh, I don’t know maybe: “What precisely do you regret doing or saying, or not doing or saying, Mrs. Clinton?” A reporter needs to follow-up and ask her that. She’s scared to death that her failure in Benghazi and the lies she told afterward will keep her out of the White House (as it should)…

Note her boring, monotone delivery. It’s as if she is disinterested. She sounds like she is talking about some lengthy legal document’s 4th page under sub-section 8-D. The guy with her also is bored, taking a drink while she talks. Hillary said, “My biggest, ya know, regret is what happened in Benghazi. Uuuuuuuuuh, it was a terrible tradgedy, Uuuuuuuh, be…losing four Americans, 2 Uuuuuh diplomats and now it’s public so I can say, 2 CIA operatives, losing an ambassador like Chris Stephens who was one of our very best.” – The H.R. Huff-n-Stuff-ington Post today noted, “Clinton remains under scrutiny from Republicans who insist she should be held accountable for the attack. Democrats, including Senate Intelligence Committee chair Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) have come to Clinton’s defense, saying she is not to blame for Benghazi.” There was no heart in what Hillary said today. Mrs. Clinton offered no compassion for the families or explanation of her lies. This was no apology! However, I do believe she does regret Benghazi… she regrets getting caught.

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 26 “The information has changed” LIE

1/15/14 HILLARY: “Well, everyone that spoke tried to give the information that they had. As time has gone on, the information has changed, we’ve gotten more detail, but that’s not surprising, that always happens.” – We now know this was absolutely untrue. The information that General Dempsey and Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta gave to the President less than an hour after the attack started was clear; no protest, no video. It wasn’t, as Hillary Clinton said, that the information changed. It was that she and the entire Obama administration got caught lying. Period.

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 25 Hillary’s Failure to Act Cost Four Americans Their Lives
1/15/14 – From the U.S. Senate’s report on the Benghazi scandal, a report prepared by democrats, “The Senate panel report also dove extensively into what went wrong at the U.S. mission in Benghazi before the attack. The committee determined the attack was “preventable” and the administration failed to respond to “ample” warnings that security was deteriorating before Sept. 11, 2012. The report faulted the State and Defense departments. It also cited the failure of the Obama administration to “bring the attackers to justice.”” — Hillary Clinton turned down repeated requests for added security at the diplomatic post in Benghazi. Her failure to respond lead to the attack. The committee said the attack was preventable and the state department run by Hillary Clinton failed to respond to ample warnings. This woman cannot become President of the United States. She could not be trusted as Commander in Chief. To act on the threats ahead of time would have required an admission that Al Qaeda was still going strong, something the Obama Administration was telling America was no longer happening. “The report said multiple “tripwires” were crossed signaling security problems, and the State Department should have increased its security posture in response. This included an Aug. 16, 2012, cable from Ambassador Chris Stevens raising security concerns, and prior attacks on westerners in Benghazi.” – Despite this news, the lamestream media continues to avoid connecting Madame Hillary, the one who ran the freaking State Department, to any of this. Evidence here…

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 24 It wasn’t Al Qaeda
1/15/14 Hillary Clinton said there was a protest. That wasn’t true and she knew that at the time she said it. She said that a video caused the attack. That wasn’t true and she knew that at the time she said it. This wasn’t because of Al Qaeda or a pre-planned terror attack, she told us. Today, the US Senate (run by DEMOCRATS!) said not so fast. From Fox News: “A comprehensive report by the Senate Intelligence Committee definitively declared that individuals tied to Al Qaeda groups were involved in the Benghazi attack, challenging recent claims that the terror network was not a factor. The report was released Monday, nearly one year after then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, under congressional questioning over the nature of the attack, shouted at lawmakers: “What difference, at this point, does it make?””

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 23 We didn’t have Real Time Data to justify Military Action
1/14/14 Both Leon Panetta, and Hillary Clinton have claimed there was no “REAL TIME” data available to them during the Benghazi attack. Leon Panetta said gosh, they just didn’t have real time information about what was going on to know if they should send troops in. Interesting, CBS News reported they had drones flying over the scene the last few hours of the attack relaying information to commanders. Hillary Clinton also claimed there was no real time data. From the Blaze.com: “Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.) said Deputy Assistant Secretary for Diplomatic Security Charlene Lamb “testified she had actually witnessed this, the attack, in real-time on a monitor.” – “At any time did you see the initial attack on a monitor with the president?” Rohrbacher asked. “Congressman, there was no monitor, there was no real time. We got the surveillance videos some weeks later, that was the first time we saw any video of the attack.” – CnservativeAmerican.org points out, notice how she catches herself saying “no real time…” and stops dead after the word time. What was she about to say? Would the next word have been perjury? Was she about to say ‘data’ or ‘information?’ James Rosen at Fox News has proof this claim on no real time data is not true here.

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 22 – Misleads People about Her Role After 9/11
Then, in the CNN video above, Hillary Clinton goes on to claim she has 20 years of experience of being “in the administration’s decision making!” She said she helped Bill make decisions, then she says she helped George W. Bush with decisions after 9/11 (???? LIKE WHAT ???? Another LIE!) and was “working with him.” Really?! Do you remember any stories in the news about how Hillary Clinton helped George W. Bush after 9/11? Yeah, me neither. What she means by the statement is that she voted in favor of the Iraq war, something most liberals hated. Then she brags that now she is in the Obama cabinet. Bottom line? She really has no experience at all with administration decision-making. Obama sidelined her instead of asking her for advice and input.

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – #21 -Everyone who spoke in the Fog of War Tried to tell the Same Lies!
10/16/12 Democrat party-run CNN asked Hillary (video above) about the story that the attack was due to a protest (deliberately leaving out the video that Hillary and team Obama claimed resulted in the fake protest). REPORTER: “Was it a rush to judgment? Or was it bad intelligence as Vice President Biden suggests?” – I love how the reporter gives Hillary two choices, both of which would let Hillary off the hook. No effort there to help Hillary, riiiiiiiiiiiight? She told the reporter she takes “a very different view of this.” She sure does. “In the wake of an attack like this, in the fog of war, there’s always going to be confusion and I think that it is absolutely fair to say that everyone had the same intelligence, everyone who spoke…” said Hillary. The reporter then interrupts (she probably got written up for that) and says “But it was bad intelligence.” No, Ms. Reporter, it was a series of LIES. Hillary replies: “Well, everyone that spoke tried to give the information that they had. As time has gone on, the information has changed, we’ve gotten more detail, but that’s not surprising, that always happens.” Notice she never answers the question. She simply says that people who spoke (herself, Susan Rice and others) had the same intelligence/talking points and tried to say them. Now they have, more details. No biggy, right? So Hillary Clinton purposely failed to answer the question and ignored her made-up protest she had placed into the talking points and her made-up story about some video no one ever watched. Side-stepping instead, she basically just said, ‘Look, everyone who spoke tried to say the same thing.’ Wow. Thanks for that flash of insight! Boy, she is so brilliant, maybe she should be President. Not. The sidestep statement is true, of course, everyone who spoke told the same Hillary Clinton Benghazi Lies about the video and the protest.

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 20 “Buck Stops with Me”
10/16/12 Somebody better tell Her Hillaryness that she didn’t win the White House in 2008. Today she said the buck stops with her when it comes to Benghazi, not the President. Say what?

No, Mrs. Clinton, the buck does not stop with you. You have to love how the democrat reporter says the State Department never said the attack was due to a “protest” and neither, she says, did CNN! Uhm… what about the video? The story was a protest took place BECAUSE OF the video! And, YES HILLARY DID SAY this was caused by a video and she promised to throw an innocent man in jail to help her cover up the effort to sneak weapons to Al Qaeda members fighting to toss out Syria’s leader. Hillary laughs when told that “republicans” are saying this was a cover-up. First of all, Ms. Democrat Reporter, it wasn’t just republicans, many of your fellow reporters smelled this rat long before you did (if you ever did). And why is she laughing? The deaths of four Americans, all of whom expected help to be on the way, is funny to her?! Ha! Ha! It’s so darn funny!

List of soldiers who have died since Barack Obama became Commander. 2,115 as of this writing.

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – #19 I had a hard week!
Hillary 2016 Clinton was just too darn tired to do those weekend talk shows. Turns out that’s why they sent out Susan Rice. At least that is what Rice is telling CBS News at the end of 2013. She says poor Hillary had just finished a really, really hard week and she (RICE) imagines Hillary was just too tired to do the interviews herself!!! She can’t be serious! It is EASY, not hard, for the Clintons to lie. That’s all Hillary Clinton did that week was lie about what happened. And how dare Susan Rice say that HILLARY CLINTON had a hard week?! It wasn’t Hillary Clinton, it was the families of the four Benghazi victims that had the hard week and have had a hard 15 months since the attack. Susan Rice is a Liar, just like Hillary Clinton. From the U.K. Telegraph: “…over two fifths of Americans believe that the continuing fallout from Benghazi will hurt Clinton’s chances if she decides to make a run for the White House.”

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – #18 Hillary lies to the faces of the killed men’s families
Hillary 2016 Clinton told the families of the murdered Americans that this was because of some video and that the USA was going to do everything it could to make sure the guy who made the video went to jail! She knew from editing the talking points that this video had nothing to do with the murders at all. Saying so, however, would have hurt her own selfish 2016 political ambitions. So her choice was to tell the truth to the families and risk ruining her chances of living in the White House again, or to lie to their faces and scream, “What difference, at this point, does it make?!”

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – #17 Hillary Deleted Info about CIA Warnings She Ignored
One of the talking points edits, was made to advance the Hillary 2016 campaign. That edit removed any reference from the talking points that for months, the CIA had warned of terrorist threats in Benghazi! Nah, can’t have that in their. That makes it look like Hillary just ignored the situation. That’s because SHE DID!

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – #16 ‘The edits didn’t change the substance of the talking Points’ Lie
Another whopper from Jay Carney. Yes, they did change the substance. Carney: “Non-substantive factual corrections” were made. Mmmm hmmm. The Hillary Clinton State Department deleted all references to the Al Qaeda-affiliated group, for example. UPDATE 2/26/14: Rep. Devin Nunes of California said on Fox News today that members of Hillary Clinton’s staff changed the talking points.

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 15 The Attackers Blamed the Video!! L – I – E !
Hillary 2016 Clinton actually claimed it was the bad guys in the Benghazi attack who blamed all of this on the video!! In fact, it was she and President Obama who did so. Glenn Beck has the Hillary quote: “Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior along with the protest that took place at our embassy in Cairo yesterday as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet.” — Hillary Clinton. — Yep. Some did, Hillary. Some who wanted to win an election to the White House like YOU and Mr. Obama! “To address the video circulating on the Internet that has led to these protests.” — Hillary Clinton.

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 14 Hillary’s Gunfight Lie
Hillary’s State department accounts say “the agents were under prolonged fire throughout their ordeal, with battle raging in the compound grounds. “There is considerable firing going on outside,” one spokesman briefed journalists. “There are tracer bullets. There is smoke … there are explosions. I can’t tell you that they were RPGs, but I think they were RPGs. So there’s a lot of action going on.” Conflicting evidence: The testimony of heavy fighting is hard to reconcile with the lack of bullet holes in the buildings. The villa’s sandy walls are still blackened by the smoke from the fire, but there are few bullet marks here or on the other buildings, nor are there spent casings visible…”

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 13 – Hypocrisy over Security in Northern Africa — Good for the Goose, not the Ganders
hillary libyaSo, in number # 12 below, Team Hillary claimed security for the brave men killed was more than adequate. Not for her, it wasn’t! Talk about Hypocrisy. A number of months prior to the attack in Benghazi, Madame Hillary visited Libya. She was taken into Tripoli inside a military aircraft. From the Clinton-owned NY Times: “Mrs. Clinton… arrived here from Malta aboard an American military jet shortly after noon and was greeted by a phalanx of uniformed fighters, part of an irregular militia that now controls Tripoli’s airport… “I am proud to stand here on the soil of a free Libya,” Mrs. Clinton said at an Islamic conference center in the capital.” — Proud and protected, she was. From Pat Dollard comes this, “When then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton made an unannounced part-of-the-day visit to Tripoli, Libya, on Oct. 18, 2011, the U.S. Defense Department pre-positioned assets off the Libyan coast in case it needed to rescue the secretary of state. The fact that the assets were pre-positioned for Clinton’s visit was included in the annual report of the State Department’s Bureau of Diplomatic Security (BDS)… “The transitional operating environment in Tripoli was turbulent and unpredictable,” said the report. “DS advance team agents engaged in delicate negotiations with local militia, and quickly coordinated a diverse security team of quick-reaction forces, a tactical operations center, casualty evacuation planners, and DoD assets pre-positioned off the coast of Tripoli.
“Her DS protective detail then safely escorted the secretary and her party into the country…” — That’s quite a bit of planning to protect Mrs. Clinton when she was in a turbulent part of the world. But she expected to be kept safe as a State Department employee, the leader of the whole department. Hmmmmmm. That’s odd, none of this happened for State Department employees like Chris Stevens or Sean Smith, or like CIA agents Glen Doherty or Tyrone Woods. Apparently their lives were less worthy of being preserved and kept safe than the life of Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 12 Hillary’s ‘Security was more than Adequate!’ Lie
Uhm…no, it wasn’t. The Hillary Clinton State Department wants to you look over there instead of at this one. Her department claimed security was more than adequate. However, Flopping Aces notes, “…Stevens had cabled three times (7 June, 9 July, and 15 August) asking for more protection or that plans to draw down security be halted…Stevens cabled Washington to say that security in Benghazi was left dangerously exposed…In addition, the police officers supposed to guard the mission were often late. “Many hours pass when we have no police support at all”, he wrote.” – UPDATE 3/17/14: From Breitbart.com: “We know that Amb. Stevens was forced to hire local security militias for protection due to Hillary’s denials of his security requests. The Report explains that Amb. Stevens believed that the local Libyan militia members would provide the “least bad option.””

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 11 Compound Had Been Fortified
Really? The Hillary-Obama administration said the walls of the compound had been built up to 12′ tall and had barbed wire at the top. Yet Flopping Aces notes, “…Most of the wall running around the compound had not been heightened beyond around 8ft. The rear wall also had no wire. Two days after the attack the landlord showed the Guardian where attackers had scrambled over. “It was easy for them,” he said…” More on these lies from the U.K. Guardian…
Click for Video
Click for Video

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 10 No Warning of the Attack
While Team Obama said there was no warning of a pending attack, Flopping Aces says that’s not true: “…Event Staff at the US special mission in Benghazi woke on 11 September to the sight of a Libyan policeman, deployed to guard them, filming the compound from a neighbouring rooftop. When challenged, he vanished. Later, an unmarked car made lazy circles around the compound, a walled redoubt rented in the southern suburbs of the Libyan city…” The aces at Flopping Aces also report US Ambassador Chris Stevens had received a “veiled warning” two days prior to the 9/11 attack. Hillary 2016 Clinton also claimed there was no advance warning of the attack. “We had no actionable intelligence that said an attack on our post in Benghazi was planned or iminent.” BS! The CIA had warned the administration ahead of time as had the ambassador himself. Glenn Beck notes that local Libyan authorites had told staff at the post three days prior to the attack that deteriorating security conditions were “frightening. It scares us…” Gregory Hicks also said his contacts warned him in advance of impending attacks. Hillary lied, people died.

The NEW Official Obama Administration Scandals List!

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 9 Team Hillary Changed the Talking Points
For weeks after the attack, The cussing and spitting Susan Rice, Hillary 2016 Clinton, Barack Obama and others all stuck to the talking points. State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland is in big trouble. She accidentally told the truth stating that her “building leadership” (her building is the State Department, the leader is Hillary) wanted the original talking points changed. Conservative American Rep. Darrell Issa wants to know exactly who she was talking about

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 8 Hillary Clinton Screaming Mad She’ll Get Caught Lying about Benghazi!!
Cheryl Chumley at the Washington Times reports, “Rep. Adam Kinzinger, Illinois Republican, said he was shocked when former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton actually screamed at one of his congressional colleagues during a closed-door session to discuss Benghazi, Libya, just days after the terrorist attack. “Two days after this attack, we were in a briefing with Hillary Clinton and she screamed at a member of Congress who dared suggest that this was a terrorist attack,” Mr. Kinzinger said earlier this week during a town hall meeting with constituents in Rochelle, Ill., the Blaze reported. “Now we find out that while it was happening, they knew it was a terrorist attack.”

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 7 Hillary a Year After Benghazi – Still Makes no Difference!
The Washington Times notes, “The administration, including then-Secretary of State Clinton, vowed to investigate and bring to justice the guilty parties, but the issue has since fallen to the wayside.” She got heckled at a speech she gave exactly one year after the attack, but few noticed.

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 6 Hillary Got to See (Edit?) Report before it went Public
So if everything was on the up and up, and we know it wasn’t, why would the Benghazi investigators give Hillary 2016 an advanced look at the report? Did she have an opportunity to edit the report? From the Washington Times: “Retired Adm. Mike Mullen, vice chairman of the accountability review board, also acknowledged that he had warned Mrs. Clinton’s chief of staff not to send a particular official to Congress because he thought “she would be a weak witness” who might have hurt the State Department’s stance.” – How do you spell FAKE REPORT?! – “The White House and State Department have made clear that the single adjustment that was made to those talking points by either of those two ?? of these two institutions were changing the word consulate to diplomatic facility because consulate was inaccurate.” — Jay Carney

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 5 – People were held Accountable?!
From Sick of It comes another, “Hilary Clinton accepted the resignations of four personnel. Well, kind of. She accepted the resignations enough to get some headlines from the toe-the-line lame-stream media. But, that pesky ol’ Fox News and their propaganda (Progressive to Sanity translation: Journalism) managed to scrounge up the interesting way the State Department defines “resignation”.”

And the Washington Times reported the four people were simply put back to work elsewhere in the government!

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 4 And BTW, Why were we in Benghazi in the first place?!
Conservative American Glenn Beck has been a champion on this issue. Remember President Reagan’s Iran-Contra scandal? That’s the one with Col. Oliver North in the White House basement sending arms to the Contra rebels in exchange for Iran freeing the American hostages they held under President Jimmy Carter. While we were all told how horrible that was for Reagan to do, the socialist-democrat press remains uninterested in the story that this is what was going on in Benghazi. Team Obama had an operation in that location to smuggle weapons to Syrian rebels. Remember, in Syria both sides are “the bad guys” and many rebels are Al Qaeda! That’s a boring story though, so of course, no coverage. Thanks Glenn for keeping it up! See Benghazi Lie #14 below where the video (at 2:02) discusses this. The Canadian Free Press reported the lies were necessary to cover up the USA’s covert operation there to secretly arm anti-Assad rebels in Syria by funneling arms from Libya. Even the liberal, annoying, self-centered Geraldo Rivera said his sources also told him the whole reason for the staff to be in Benghazi was to arm the Syrian Rebels. Obama and Hillary Clinton needed that fact hidden as well. He compared it to the Iran-Contra affair and said it merited a gigantic investigation. UPDATE 8/23/14: More here under “Weapons to Rebels” from World Net Daily.

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies – # 3 The attack was because of a video someone put online!
The great website, “Simply Sick of It!” details some of Team Obama’s most outrageous lies designed to hide the truth from the American people about the attack in Benghazi, Libya. The real goal, of course, was to ensure Obama’s 2012 election victory. From Simply Sick of It:

Perhaps the biggest lie of the entire scandal, the made up notion that a video no one watched caused this, this is a lie both Barack Obama and Hillary 2016 Clinton told to family members of those killed. A disgrace that should have forced both from office and needs to keep Hillary out of the White House. This lie was made up to give these two politicians cover for the awful mishandling of the attack. From the Washington Times: ““I was told a few things, and they were all lies,” said Pat Smith, mother of State Department officer Sean Smith. She said President Obama and his top aides came up to her at the casket ceremony when her son’s body was returned to the U.S. “Every one of them came up to me, gave me a big hug, and I asked them what happened. Please tell me. And every one of them said it was the video. And we all know that it wasn’t the video. Even at that time they knew it wasn’t the video. So they all lied to me,” she said.” – Meanwhile, Team Hillary made sure the YouTube movie maker stayed in jail for months, despite not taking part in anything illegal. “Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, who produced the “Innocence of Muslims” video blamed for inciting the Sept. 11 attacks in Benghazi, urged the White House to be more careful in its assessments in the future, National Review Online reported. “Before you do anything, please give yourself time to think about it,” he told the Obama administration in an interview Tuesday with CNN.” – “That is what we saw play out in the last two weeks, as a crude and disgusting video, sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world.” — President Obama — UPDATE 3/17/14: From Breitbart.com: “While it is no surprise that Hillary or her husband would have any qualms on lying to the American public about the cause of Benghazi attack, or anything else for that matter, it is disconcerting that someone who believes she is capable of serving as Commander in Chief would lie directly to the father of the fallen Navy Seal Tyrone S. Woods on the cause of his son’s unnecessary death. Yet in a memorial service days after the Islamist attack, Hillary approached Tyrone’s father Charles and assured him that the Obama administration was going to “arrest and prosecute” the man that made the scapegoated YouTube video critical of Islam. The Report does not mention the video once.” UPDATE 6/11/14: Fox News reports today that Hillary’s new book says SHE ws the one who first blamed the video! “According to the chronology she offers, Clinton issued the statement linking Benghazi to the video before she called President Obama on the night of the attack to provide an update, suggesting she was the originator of the flawed explanation…“[The video] was unquestionably inciting the region and triggering protests all over, so it would have been strange not to consider, as days of protests unfolded, that it might have had the same effect here, too,”Clinton wrote. “That’s just common sense.”” –ConservativeAmerican.org asks if Hillary is concerned about ‘common sense,’ then why did she keep repeating the same lie after she knew it was not true?! Hmmmm? Of course she skips that ‘hard choice’ in her book. She skips it because she did it only to cover up her mistakes and preserve her chances of running in 2016. It was all about her.

Hillary’s Benghazi Lies # 2 – Lies About Why She Didn’t Do the Talk Shows About Benghazi
From Mediaite.com we learn that Rep. Joe Wilson asked Hillary why she failed to appear on the shows and instead sent Susan Rice out to lie for her. “Clinton responded by expressing her general aversion to the weekly programs.–“I have to confess, here in public, going on the Sunday shows is not my favorite thing to do. There are other things I’d prefer to do on Sunday mornings. And, you know, I haven’t been on a Sunday show in way over a year. It just isn’t something that I normally jump to do. And I did feel strongly that we had a lot that we had to manage, that I had to respond to, and that that should be my priority.” — Total Bull. She needed someone else to lie for her over and over again so she could preserve her own ability to run for President in 2016. UPDATE: 2/23/14: Susan Rice had the audacity to appear on another Sunday democrat-run news show and said she has no regrets at all about lying repeatedly to the American people claiming there was a protest when there wasn’t one and claiming the attack was all because of a video when it wasn’t. This is the kind of person Clinton surrounds herself with; people who tell blatant, awful, hurtful lies and have “no regrets.”

The Biggest Hillary Scandal – This one Must Prevent Her from Becoming President – The Benghazi Lies # 1!
2011 – Hillary Clinton’s infamous scream at Conservative American Ron Johnson, “What difference, at this point, does it Make?!” is an amazing admission that Hillary just doesn’t care about why four Americans working for her were murdered. It makes no difference to her. Amazing.

This alone should disqualify this woman from ever becoming President of the United States. How dare she go along with the Team Obama decision to let these men die, to leave them behind?! How dare she take part in creating and spreading the big lie that it was all about a video or “some guys out for a walk?!” This testimony was a moment that revealed her true ruling elite colors. Just say no to Hillary 2016.