Here's a thought.....

[QUOTE=whosdair;1052269933]

“"Let every man be respected as an individual and no man idolized." - Albert Einstein Originally Posted by RochesterJuliette
Who cares? Is you trippin babe? Peace

Feelin no pain babeh

Originally Posted by whosdair

[QUOTE=whosdair;1052275610]
SSF, you have proven to be quite a drama king (or queen) for a "new" member! LOL Originally Posted by jackfengshui
This how we welcome strangers? C'mon homies!

ya' know Who - some may call this hypocritical. You may have to look the word up in a dictionary - urban dictionary?? - and find your own word.

Peace homie
Before whoever the stalker is leaves they should post taint photos.

ya' know Who - some may call this hypocritical. You may have to look the word up in a dictionary - urban dictionary?? - and find your own word.

Peace homie Originally Posted by MountainGoat
sorry Who, you're not my type

besides, I'm not kosher

peace
sorry Who, you're not my type Originally Posted by MountainGoat
[QUOTE=MountainGoat;1052275775]

Who cares? Is you trippin babe? Peace

[Whyb a jerk and make that comment about mee?

Peace homie Originally Posted by whosdair
RJ, did you lose your thought? If you need help finding it just let me know ...
Jus funnin ... It's the sandbox babe! Peace
Originally Posted by whosdair
Who, posting pics of yourself isn't going to change my mind. Not interested home boy.
I'm home laughing at this entire thread. I started this thread saying that all men are not crazy dramatic stalking douches, but I'm adding to my list after every other posting in here.
  • GP
  • 02-02-2013, 09:17 AM

“"Let every man be respected as an individual and no man idolized." - Albert Einstein Originally Posted by RochesterJuliette
I'm home laughing at this entire thread. I started this thread saying that all men are not crazy dramatic stalking douches, but I'm adding to my list after every other posting in here. Originally Posted by RochesterJuliette
Not really seeing where you said that. I guess I will be added to the list now.
Sometimes being on the list makes us feel special, muah! Half the guys like being in the corner, lol. I think ur a keeper!
I'm home laughing at this entire thread. I started this thread saying that all men are not crazy dramatic stalking douches, but I'm adding to my list after every other posting in here. Originally Posted by RochesterJuliette
but but but but errr never mind, I'm doomed crazy can be nice
  • Tiger
  • 02-02-2013, 11:27 AM
Whew! Thanks for posting OSD because this make my post on the good side of the every other! Lol
Tiger

If I earned my red wings yet again last weekend, does that mean I also a douche, or still just crazy?

errrrrr she did clean my beard and dipstick in the shower latter.