BUTTER FACE Providers.....

I'm sorry about going in the wrong direction. I will stay on the topic. I get a little pissed when someone hides behind a made up handle and a provider accuses me of starting the drama.

I would much rather bang a chick with an incredible body than a chick with a really pretty face and a bad body. But I really don't set the bar very high. Pretty much everyone makes the cut. Originally Posted by simpleton
Originally Posted by Still Looking

But contrary to some people's beliefs, most of us providers who do blur our faces don't do so because we're ugly, LOL, it's for discretionary purposes.
You are correct beautiful Ava and for the same reasons the guys have avatars.
I also agree with Simpleton.
But contrary to some people's beliefs, most of us providers who do blur our faces don't do so because we're ugly, LOL, it's for discretionary purposes. Originally Posted by alluringava
Goes without saying AA. I was trying to get us back on track! Hey that picture of you in the car thread! DAMN!
The minute we play nice the board goes dead, what gives?
Do we have to get out of line in order to justify we are alive.
The minute we play nice the board goes dead, what gives?
Do we have to get out of line in order to justify we are alive. Originally Posted by hobby hound
I think you nuts! LOL Your avatar I mean!
I think it is well known that ugly women give the best bj's.

why? Because they have to.

Pretty women, well, just look pretty and get anything we want. sorry, thats just life and reality. Go ahead and toot how personality matters. this is a hooker board. Its physical. anything more, you guys are delusional and belong on some match site.

Its a fuck! why pay to fuck an ugly woman, you can get that for FREE!
you mean the thicker women give great head ... I have seen some butt ugly little women and a beautiful faced large woman. There is a difference in my opinion.
A ugly, fat woman is not going to get my mulahh and a biotch won't get it either. There are far too many pretty women with great attitudes.
and ugly bitches too dude. so fat and ugly give better head.

I for one suck at it, no pun intended. Been told by a few im not good at it. Im proud of it, cuz I have never had to do it to keep a man. Paid for or not. As a matter of fact, it was never a part of my menu, and I got paid a pretty high rate for this piece of ass.
I think there are women who love to suck & swallow so are good at it and those who just don't care about it so have noe desire to do or learn it - not sure it has mcuh to do wth the looks...did have a model type that we played in actual Butter...the hotter it got the slicker we got - but that's a different thread...

So does this explain why I got better a eating the pussy when my six-pack tuned into a keg (because I had to...)?
and ugly bitches too dude. so fat and ugly give better head.

I for one suck at it, no pun intended. Been told by a few im not good at it. Im proud of it, cuz I have never had to do it to keep a man. Paid for or not. As a matter of fact, it was never a part of my menu, and I got paid a pretty high rate for this piece of ass. Originally Posted by Hookerism
A hooker that doesn't give head. It's a pass
A hooker that doesn't give head. It's a pass Originally Posted by burkalini
+1
If your saying I started the drama, you are fucking nuts. Go back and read hobby hounds post. Read it slowly if you need to. But his post has nothing to do with this thread. Then you should quote hobby hound and say, "Oh God here comes some drama". He his the one that started shit not me. He's the one that tried to turn this into a racial thread not me. Next time before you just pop off make sure you read and understand all that posts or you end up looking like a retard. Now your involved and started the drama. Originally Posted by simpleton

You need to calm the fuck down, buddy, because my post was not directed at you but the situation that seemed to be escalating. And it was directed at the person who apparently had to change their name for whatever reason. And the next time you decide to pop off at me, you better READ what I said because if it said " Oh oh here comes the drama coming from you Simpleton, " then you'd have a right to be mad. So shut up. And about looking like a retard? Sounds like you're the fucking simpleton here.
I think it is well known that ugly women give the best bj's.

why? Because they have to.

Pretty women, well, just look pretty and get anything we want. sorry, thats just life and reality. Go ahead and toot how personality matters. this is a hooker board. Its physical. anything more, you guys are delusional and belong on some match site.

Its a fuck! why pay to fuck an ugly woman, you can get that for FREE! Originally Posted by Hookerism

That's a known fact but you'd be surprised at the number of ugly women men do pay for sex. Take a look at the meth freaks and crack whores that they pay. And they charge...for dope, anyways.
You need to calm the fuck down, buddy, because my post was not directed at you but the situation that seemed to be escalating. And it was directed at the person who apparently had to change their name for whatever reason. And the next time you decide to pop off at me, you better READ what I said because if it said " Oh oh here comes the drama coming from you Simpleton, " then you'd have a right to be mad. So shut up. And about looking like a retard? Sounds like you're the fucking simpleton here. Originally Posted by alluringava
You quoted me and said," Oh God here comes the drama." Which means you are saying I started the drama. Which I didn't. You didn't need to use my handle because you quoted me. Let this go. I already said I've moved on. This is as close to an opology as your going to get. Let's just move on.