Salute to all Veterans

Typed out like a professional Scatoligist, Shit Baller... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Quote of the year: "Nobody's ever seen this dipshit."

YouRong has finally admitted he's a "Nobody"!

He doesn't know me, never seen me, and knows nothing about me, but ....

..... he knows all about me!!!! Talk about dipshits?

WTF is in a photo finish with him for knowing nothing.

Can't even get a decent cock-block out of the discourse!
You are pissing in the wind SR...LL pulled this same shit with me in the "What constitutes Boots on the ground".

He loves to imply nefarious things about others and then claim he said nothing out of line. I love to see him down at the VA shouting out " 4 out of ever 5..." those old Vets would kick the lying shit right out of his ass. Originally Posted by WTF
I know. What do you expect from a redneck hillbilly?
BTW, I NEVER threatened you. Wrong once again. Here is my statement:

And this "swishy ass" could kick your ass from Cedar Park to Houston, turn around and kick it back to Cedar Park.

If I had said "I will. . ." then that is a threat. By stating "I could. . ." simply means I am physically capable of doing so.

So you are wrong in saying I threatened you. You were wrong when you said I drove a "beemer". You were wrong when you said I ate bean sprouts. And if you think am a swishy ass. . . well I don't have to comment on that. Redneck hillbilly.
Nice post, you rock!

Thanks to all who serve

xoxox

Krystal
BTW, I NEVER threatened you. Wrong once again. Here is my statement:

And this "swishy ass" could kick your ass from Cedar Park to Houston, turn around and kick it back to Cedar Park.

If I had said "I will. . ." then that is a threat. By stating "I could. . ." simply means I am physically capable of doing so.

So you are wrong in saying I threatened you. You were wrong when you said I drove a "beemer". You were wrong when you said I ate bean sprouts. And if you think am a swishy ass. . . well I don't have to comment on that. Redneck hillbilly.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
SP, the use of the word "hillbilly" would imply that the LLephantMan actually spent time outdoors. Nobody in this board can confirm ever having made visual contact with the gelatinous mass of goo who calls hims of LL.

Nobody in this forum.

Certainly no providers.

And definitely nobody in Clarksville.

So the term "hillbilly" may be inappropriate. "Fucking asshole" may be more fitting.
I never served in the Military. I always regarded the Green Beret a special group because of their training and the type of missions they often went on. So for all you Special Forces guys thanks for your service.

Jim

https://youtu.be/Ysnd0bsrb8Q
I never served in the Military. I always regarded the Green Beret a special group because of their training and the type of missions they often went on. So for all you Special Forces guys thanks for your service.

Jim

https://youtu.be/Ysnd0bsrb8Q Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Jim, I agree. Same for Navy Seals. Soldiers who qualified to wear a green beret wore it with pride.
Jim, I agree. Same for Navy Seals. Soldiers who qualified to wear a green beret wore it with pride. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I knew a Green Beret when I was in College. He served in Nam and was a Cop in my home town. He quit the force and wanted to finish his education. He was a real nice guy. I was too young for Viet Nam and was too old and in my career for the Gulf Wars, but I understand the sacrifice.

Jim
Understand or appreciate?
Understand or appreciate? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Both, I also have a few older cousins that served in Viet Nam. One in particular spent about a Year in Southeast Asia the other was state side. I was only about ten years old but I remember how everyone worried about them both.

Jim