What happened to the early birds?

early bird gets the WORM
Do people still like to play early mornings?

I used to get tons of requests for early morning appointments but it seems to have slowed down to almost nothing as of late.

I know a lot of providers like to sleep in or just can't get away that early due to family obligations.

I'm asking because soon I will be starting a new position at my job and my schedule will be different than it has for the past few years as instead of graveyard I go in late afternoon and get off around midnight. My hobby availability will go from all day and part of the evening to just early mornings afternoons and weekends.

Am I screwed and not in the good way or are there still guys who like to play earlier in the morning/day? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I am an early bird as well because I'm former military and I tend to wake up super early every morning without an alarm clock, lol.
Early mornings used to be my favorite. The problem is that the flake factor is a lot higher in the morning - a lot of providers try, but end up being late, for legitimate reasons. In the mornings my window of time is very tight, so after many misfires I gave up on early mornings. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
^^^^This^^^^
I'm definitely a morning person. I'm usually up by 7 or 8 and in bed between 10 & 11. Not a night owl at all.
I prefer to have a good reason to wake up that early. Best way to start the day off - with a smile.
I've heard stories that there are lots of folks that will set those early appts - 10 or earlier - but either the lady sleeps in or the guy doesn't show up. But it also happens with late night appts, which is why I don't do those except with guys I have previously seen and I know they are reliable and will show up.
Never worn goggles at breakfast but willing to give it a try lol
Yeah, used to love those early morning things...had a few that were regular enough would leave the door unlocked and pretend to be asleep....then again sometimes high heels & stockings at the door at 6am is fun too.....

I would do BNGs again if I could do more mornings ...breakfast in bed
A high heel ride would be fun first thing in the morning...... I would have to leave for work at 3 a.m. to come see you though lol
I have a no sex rule before 10 am as a rule LOL - but one woman recently caused me to break that rule and we slept like babies afterwards !!! Special Occasion !!
Nothing better than a good hummer on the morning wood for an alarm clock except maybe a wet pussy grinding against your face
surprised to read this thread and see how many wonderful ladys are available so early. I stopped asking a long time ago as most of the responses were not available until lunch or shortly after...I kinda thought that was maybe due to the check-in time at most hotels.

starting a new list with you "early bird" babes for sure.

Blues
surprised to read this thread and see how many wonderful ladys are available so early. I stopped asking a long time ago as most of the responses were not available until lunch or shortly after...I kinda thought that was maybe due to the check-in time at most hotels.

Blues Originally Posted by Bluesplyr
No hotels here
The last time I had an early morning appt, my provider yawnd during daty, lol. I shoulda known better than to make an early bird date with a 19 year old.

Blues Originally Posted by Bluesplyr
Already working the list 😊
I'll do early bird for regs if they ask, otherwise, I cherish my quiet time and am most productive, makin' sammiches and moppin floors, among other things that real folks do early in the mornings.
^^^^This^^^^ Originally Posted by mwsatx
Early mornings used to be my favorite. The problem is that the flake factor is a lot higher in the morning - a lot of providers try, but end up being late, for legitimate reasons. In the mornings my window of time is very tight, so after many misfires I gave up on early mornings. I haven't had an early morning appointment since 2012, with one exception in 2014. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
I definately have to agree with Luke here. After so many flake outs after you confirm the appt when you are leaving early in the am then get there and nothing but crickets. Nothing worse than going 15-20 miles out of your way in morning traffic to get ignored after you confirmed an hour before hand. Then fight traffic all the way back and then get a message 4 - 5 hours later "sorry I fell back asleep but I am ready now" wtf????? After a few of those I just quit trying for fun before work...
I am seeing some old friends and maybe some new ones here to maybe give it another try...