THE LEFT @ WAR WITH ISREAL AND THE CRUMBLING OF THE DEMS

He was talking about MAINSTREAM DEMOCRATS.
Can’t hardly tell them from Nazis. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Modern Nazis are marching for Trump.
80% of Jews vote Democrat Originally Posted by themystic
As an expert on self-professed Jewish Hatred - please prove that statement
The DPST embrace of the Palestinian terrorists will cause many thinking people to re-asses their Party loyalty.

Why be in a political party that embraces Genocide of a People.?
It is clear that the younger "Millennial Progressives" require embracing Terrorist Hamas and Fatah as part of the price of admission to their cause.

That approval - manifested by how Pelosi and Schumer - will give many Jewish people pause to think about their party Loyalty. Originally Posted by oeb11

that jews mostly vote democrat is true at least in the present. however, that can change.

The problem with the Jews who currently support most of liberal dem policies is antisemitism in the democratic party and these people have no where else to go when confronted with that reality. they are not going to the republicans. maybe some will, most won't. theres a good possibility that they wlll just stay home come election day.

the other problem is that jews are not a major voting bloc.
that jews mostly vote democrat is true at least in the present. however, that can change.

The problem with the Jews who currently support most of liberal dem policies is antisemitism in the democratic party and these people have no where else to go when confronted with that reality. they are not going to the republicans. maybe some will, most won't. theres a good possibility that they wlll just stay home come election day.

the other problem is that jews are not a major voting bloc. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
What about Florida. Many of my people (Jews) will vote right.
Kamala needs Florida bad

the other problem is that jews are not a major voting bloc. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Sounds like youve been smoking salmon, boychik.

That’s some mishugas if ever I heard it. And believe me, I have.

I don’t think you have to worry about Jewish voters staying home.

Or streaming en masse to Trump.

Everybody on the left is praising Omar. For her hatred of Israel and her hatred for the Jewish people. There was ZERO outrage in the left communist party. ZERO

Omar is on the side of Iran Isis And will stop at nothing to kill all Jews. She wants to eliminate Israel.

This is what Pelosi wants. Too

MAGA

THANK YOU TRUMP FOR SAVING AMERICA !!!! Originally Posted by Dickey9090
Another pack of bullshit lies, Dickey.

Where do you hear this shit, anyway?

Make America Sane Again.
  • oeb11
  • 03-12-2019, 06:26 AM
Where does The information come from:
CNN , MSNBC. Bloomberg,

The "finest" in slanted liberal coverage!
Gonna label those networks "Fake news"?????
CNN , MSNBC. Bloomberg,

Gonna label those networks "Fake news"????? Originally Posted by oeb11
When Jews think of the GOP they remember another white nationalist who came to power about 70 years ago.
CNN , MSNBC. Bloomberg,

Gonna label those networks "Fake news"????? Originally Posted by oeb11
Again, with no corroboration it’s just flippant bullshit. Another of your glaring deficiencies as a debater.

I’m sure Dickey appreciates the fact that you’re there to help him through all this thinking stuff.
Modern Nazis are marching against Trump. Originally Posted by bamscram
FIFY
Sounds like youve been smoking salmon, boychik.

That’s some mishugas if ever I heard it. And believe me, I have.

I don’t think you have to worry about Jewish voters staying home.

Or streaming en masse to Trump.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

exactly what are the jews going to do with antisemitism in the democrat party? continue to vote for the jew haters???

I can see where few would as they would be "self-hating" jews who don't like Israel.
exactly what are the jews going to do with antisemitism in the democrat party? continue to vote for the jew haters???

I can see where few would as they would be "self-hating" jews who don't like Israel. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Same thing they do about antisemitism in the Republican Party. What a silly question.

Your very use of the term “Jew haters” indicates you are one of them, df.

Pity you can’t even see that.

Who’s screaming the loudest that the Democratic Party is anti-Semitic?

This fucking guy!

• oeb11
  • 03-12-2019, 09:08 AM
When Jews think of the GOP they remember another white nationalist who came to power about 70 years ago. Originally Posted by themystic

And an Anti-Semite Hater is One to speak for the mindset of The Jewish People.

Plantation politics SomeOne!
LOL
  • oeb11
  • 03-12-2019, 09:10 AM
Who is Screaming- Omar, Tlaib, AOC.

Jewish Nancy is tasked with corralling these idiots who hate her .
Come over from the Dark Side , SomeOne and All!
FIFY Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Fify

Fify

Originally Posted by bamscram
20 of those scum are not a threat nor do they have power.
Like Omar Pelosi

Those 2 pose a threat to national security and our interests.

They are America’s enemy