Posting and Drinking

In Okie you may call it that but in Texas we call the pay by play Twatting.......
  • PSD
  • 10-11-2010, 11:23 PM
Thus the "twatter" comment, dork!

Yep, I'm drinking and posting too! lol

PSD

Daphne, no worries. We can take it slow and start with just a blow job as I post while slurping out of my new helmet from DH Industries. It was a great find at just three easy payments of $9.99 plus S/H! Originally Posted by ANONONE
If you came to my incall wearing some chit like that, I don't thinck I'd be able to stop laughing long enough to give you some head.

Please........you'd have to be semi-retarded NOT to figure out who and when........Its like they, (AD/Sofia) work in shifts........you can 'see' when Sofia comes in to 'clean up' AD's incoherent ramblings........example...... ..the "Layla" cash and dash thread. AD starts it by flipping out and then 2 or 3 posts towards the end Sofia comes in and attempts to fix it. It's so obvious....they don't even try to hide it anymore........ever since they pretty much got the 'go ahead'...........its almost embarrassing.........

Originally Posted by onehitwonder
You're a smart cookie!
[quote=onehitwonder;652467]
Parts of this thread remind me of the 1976 classic, Sybil.[/quot

Please........you'd have to be semi-retarded NOT to figure out who and when........Its like they, (AD/Sofia) work in shifts........you can 'see' when Sofia comes in to 'clean up' AD's incoherent ramblings........example...... ..the "Layla" cash and dash thread. AD starts it by flipping out and then 2 or 3 posts towards the end Sofia comes in and attempts to fix it. It's so obvious....they don't even try to hide it anymore........ever since they pretty much got the 'go ahead'...........its almost embarrassing......... Originally Posted by Killersalt
I kinda thought it was the other way around. I mean it's really not like Sofia to attempt to "fix" anything.
Yes you are all right.....Batman comes in through the window, we are planning to kidnap boardman and hold him hostage.........
you called....
You hooktards need to quit stealing my buzz.......all this fucking posting is hampering my fucking drinking.
damm i must be drinkn and posting again, but Notanewbie thats a sexiii avatar...just sayn!!!
But I'm Spiderman Dammit

Okay I see your big ole nutts, but where the hell is your dick?

Awe,
C'mon Brooke, Don't hate on Spiderman.

See my sexy tushy?
If you came to my incall wearing some chit like that, I don't thinck I'd be able to stop laughing long enough to give you some head. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Nah, baby. . .you know that gives you a wettie.

If you ask nice, I might even let you pose for some new pictures (boardman can be our paparazzi) for your Showcase with me and you doing doggie while I wear it (my helmet has two long and thick hose leads) and we drink together doing the mattress dance.

Oh .... lookie here .... I found it. I've seen belly buttons bigger than that thing!

that was my favorite boardman.