Was I Wrong?

Now we're talking! Somebody call the other one a bitch.

Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
no, dont do that! you get in trouble!!!!
Nah I won't go there LOL I'm done with this thread. Anybody who knows Tara knows if you speak out against her you better watch out for the crazy train. Like a box of chocolates, you never know what the fuck you're gonna get (coming to you)

With that being said... KEEP CALM & HOBBY ON! Have a great day yall!

Xoxo Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
then why did you do it in the first place? why not just pm the op? is this groundhog day?

see, heres the thing.. people instigate tara. and i know tara is not perfect, but neither are any of us sitting here behind our keyboards.... but dont instigate her. if you dont like her, move on with your life. the only thing you two have in common is that you sleep with some of the same guys. but its not even "you." its your alter ego "you." so relax and just ..... freaking relax.
busted again :^)

and i thought wacky-tabacky was good for eyesight.
i read this article but mis-typed the year.
yeah, that's the ticket.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_a_Song_Before_I_Go Originally Posted by pmdelites
while we're on the subject of CSN and one of your other hobbies.. did you happen to meet up with Crosby in 1986?

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1...as-county-jail

see, heres the thing.. people instigate tara. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
That's like saying women walking on the street instigate a rapist.

An amoeba could instigate Tara (or even a thread where her name was never mentioned).
  • BLM69
  • 11-04-2015, 09:28 AM
I think ST and TARA are just misunderstood, They both can be nice providers, I think they would be great frienemies in the RW.
  • grean
  • 11-04-2015, 09:40 AM
OP,

Perhaps, and sorry if its already been suggested, for future endeavors,in your intial pm, explain what your looking for, if its a multi hour engagement that isn't listed, and also mention your price point. That way the provider doesn't feel like she has wasted a lot of time with the "back & forth", if your proposal is not one she wishes to accept. You can quickly move on as well if she passes on the offer.

I don't think you were haggling or did anything wrong. I think you suggested something initially that in the providers mind was worth $X and after a few PMs you said $1000, which was obviously lower than X.

There are a ton of girls with listed multi hour and/or overnight rates. I'm not sure if any of the girls who don't list them strictly avoid them so you were okay to ask. I would be more concise.
That's like saying women walking on the street instigate a rapist.

An amoeba could instigate Tara (or even a thread where her name was never mentioned). Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Hey there Rosie knew it wouldn't take long to come join with your crap. Just can't help yourself can ya. No wonder clients don't like ya.
then why did you do it in the first place? why not just pm the op? is this groundhog day?

see, heres the thing.. people instigate tara. and i know tara is not perfect, but neither are any of us sitting here behind our keyboards.... but dont instigate her. if you dont like her, move on with your life. the only thing you two have in common is that you sleep with some of the same guys. but its not even "you." its your alter ego "you." so relax and just ..... freaking relax. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
You rock
I must give credit to Rosie... How she juggles time between providing, screening, her kids, her school, and stay on top of eccie forum. Very admired, maybe she can finally look like other provider with weight lose due to stress... Good Luck...
Now then why in the world would I come on here and post my name if I had nothing to hide? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Over reaction to mistaken self righteous indignation?
Yeah that sounds about right
  • JBL
  • 11-04-2015, 10:17 AM
Who s Rosie ?
Wow, just wow. This one is on the permanent DNS...
Awww im crying please say it aint so. I wont have any business. Please sir please. Lol
"Okay sir 2 posts and just joined. Lol. Been here for 12 yrs and not going anywhere now"

Wow, glad you're proud of your tenure and I suspect it will really stand out on your resume