What difference does it make now?

poll the nation and see whats more important to all the citizens, Benghazi or the Economy Originally Posted by CJ7
Gallup did and the results are not good for you

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll: 48% Approve Of Obama's Job Performance

Most Americans See Family As Most Helpful in Tough Times

34% Rate Obama's Handling of Government Spending As Good or Excellent

31% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction

36% Think U.S. Economy Is Fair
Belief that the U.S. economy is fair continues to fall, but the Political Class sees a much rosier picture than Mainstream voters do. Read More

54% Think Mexico Should Compensate U.S. for Costs of Illegal Immigration
personally I could care less about Obie or Hillary IF indeed they are guilty of breaking a law of any sort Originally Posted by CJ7
Bullshit. You will defend ANYTHING Obama or Hillary does, with your last breath. You have been nothing other than an apologist for EVERYTHING this administration does, no matter how corrupt or dishonest.

You are a textbook, robotic, walking talking points Obamaton.
  • CJOHN
  • 05-11-2013, 11:56 PM
COG... I ask you this Question IS the united state and texas unable to mange its finance, and now resort to stealing money from johnny? FACT OR NOT? SIMPLE ANYONE

texas just gave herself a raise? anyone representing the state may answer ANY SHAME
  • CJ7
  • 05-12-2013, 01:11 AM

Belief that the U.S. economy is fair continues to fall, but the Political Class sees a much rosier picture than Mainstream voters do. Read More

54% Think Mexico Should Compensate U.S. for Costs of Illegal Immigration Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

don't anyone tell Cptmoron, please.

• CJ7
  • 05-12-2013, 01:13 AM
Bullshit. You will defend ANYTHING Obama or Hillary does, with your last breath. You have been nothing other than an apologist for EVERYTHING this administration does, no matter how corrupt or dishonest.

You are a textbook, robotic, walking talking points Obamaton. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

damn boi, been in the geritol kinda heavy tonight huh

54% Think Mexico Should Compensate U.S. for Costs of Illegal Immigration Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
All of these numbers are higher than what Bush had and they built a library for him, right over there at SMU.
Every US President since Herbert Hoover has a library.
What is your point?
All of these numbers are higher than what Bush had and they built a library for him, right over there at SMU. Originally Posted by flghtr65
What is your point? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I believe his point was that GW had the lowest approval ratings of any sitting President in recent history and the Cpt seemed completely oblivious to it.
Yeah, but Shrub's has the best comic books.
For zealous partisans who support their party's "leaders" no matter what they do, debates of any kind are fair game for deflection and non sequiturs. If a president exhibits a staggering level of negligence, deception, and incompetence, it's fully excusable if his predecessor served up much of the same.

Right?
  • WTF
  • 05-12-2013, 09:26 AM
. If a president exhibits a staggering level of negligence, deception, and incompetence, it's fully excusable if his predecessor served up much of the same.

Right? Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
I would say that is correct....after all why would anyone be for selective enforcement unless one is nothing other than a political hack?
Question: Obama promised that he would bring the people who attacked the Benghazi embassy to justice. Has that happened? Have those people even been identified?

I know that the Libyan govt had some guy in custody and let him go. Or does the youtube film maker count?
Question: Obama promised that he would bring the people who attacked the Benghazi embassy to justice. Has that happened? Have those people even been identified?

I know that the Libyan govt had some guy in custody and let him go. Or does the youtube film maker count? Originally Posted by gnadfly
A Coptic Christian from Egypt has been arrested!?! How he came to be perceived as an "Islamic extremist" -- as the attackers were described by the State Department on 12 September 2012 -- remains to be explained . . . as does so much else.
  • WTF
  • 05-12-2013, 10:37 AM

I know that the Libyan govt had some guy in custody and let him go. Or does the youtube film maker count? Originally Posted by gnadfly
You gave GWB 10 years for justice , can Obama have more than 9 months? .... Or would you rather he invade Lybia because of Benghazi?
I believe his point was that GW had the lowest approval ratings of any sitting President in recent history and the Cpt seemed completely oblivious to it. Originally Posted by bigtex
You got it!