PROVIDERS... Whats your #1 complaint about Hobbyist?

No shows
I don't see many people, so towels is not an issue ^_^

The only thing a guy could do to ruin any chance with me is to misuse my phone number.
I only give it after screening, and even then only if we have an appointment scheduled within 24 or so hours.
Why? So if you need to cancel or ask for directions, you can get a hold of me.
Not to chat with me all day, not to ask me lots of questions, and definitely not so you can call/text me 18 times in a row because I haven't answered yet. Emails are perfect for everything up until an hour before we meet.

I don't hide that I'm in the army.
This should tell you that
I wake up VERY early.
So I have to go to bed EARLY
...and I am busy from 6am-5pm. Some days I don't even get lunch on time.

I don't (and won't) call or text you unless we're about to meet, and then only to make sure we're on the same page about time, place, ETA, etc.

What I love?
lots of things! I love a shoulder rub, I love someone who reciprocates kissing touching and nibbling ^_^
I love when someone is playful

I'm not terribly picky about on time or running over a few minutes. I never meet two men with less than 90 minutes in between just because I know, shit happens.

One more thing I appreciate is when someone lets me know what they want if it's something important. I'm usually prepared for anything, but if it is something you really hope for (fishnets, a certain color, heavy makeup (I do wear some, I just don't usually over do it) 12 towels (LOL) just a little mention in one of our emails would be awesome
Sweat? Isn't that a product of a good rousing sexual experience?

There is nothing I like better than when my ATF is on top of me, and she works so hard even her hair is wet, and she stretches out over me. Damn.

But to each his, or her own as it may be.
  • 69er
  • 07-18-2011, 09:36 PM
Love the post, Love the Avatar! Hey while you’re there (Petco), find out what you feed to an iguana? I know a provider that has one. Big sum of a gun!

Note to self:

Find out what the following eat:

1) Iguana
2) Snake
3) Tarantula
4) Pimp Originally Posted by Still Looking
They all eat guys that stuff the envelope with newsprint rather then Benjamins!
bartering i cant stand that
I would said the majority of the gentlemans I seen have been wonderful to me
Except for 2.
Dislike : not showing up on time, refuse to take a shower
Likes : giving me enough time to screen you, show up fresh be sweet and treat me like a lady
Love you guys xoxoox
They can't seem to follow directions. It's an apartment complex, not a freakin maze!
They can't seem to follow directions. It's an apartment complex, not a freakin maze! Originally Posted by Midnightkat

Just to be fair... this is a big complaint of mine with providers.

Do you give the building number as well as the apt number? I have seen all kinds of crazy ways apartments are numbered, etc. It is also a big help to let us know if your apartment is in the back, front, left or right side. once again crazy numbering. You can also never go wrong with giving a landmark (is possible). This helps so that we are not walking around looking. Neighbors can start to wonder when they see guys walking around looking for your apartment, etc at all times of the day and night...

sixx
MY NEW #1 Complaint: Providers that don't respond to PM'S!

PS: I'll bring my own towel!
I agree with you about the not answering PM'S. If they don't answer your PMs you don't know if you should attempt to reach them again or leave them along. To me it a sign of respect to a least return a message. I believe that you only get respect by giving respect. Another thing is if the provider is not interested in seeing you answering a PM and telling the person that is the best way to get them off your back.
MY NEW #1 Complaint: Providers that don't respond to PM'S!

PS: I'll bring my own towel! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Just to be fair... this is a big complaint of mine with providers.

Do you give the building number as well as the apt number? I have seen all kinds of crazy ways apartments are numbered, etc. It is also a big help to let us know if your apartment is in the back, front, left or right side. once again crazy numbering. You can also never go wrong with giving a landmark (is possible). This helps so that we are not walking around looking. Neighbors can start to wonder when they see guys walking around looking for your apartment, etc at all times of the day and night...

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

somewhat related to your post at least... funny and true ^_^ bwahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5_HhqcbF_0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5_HhqcbF_0 Originally Posted by lilred_robin

OMFG!!!!!!! The funniest thing I have seen in awhile. I am going to share it on my FB.....

thanks,

sixx
Agree with towels, sheets, overcalling texting etc. As for not answering pms, well that's me for sure. ECCIE isn't my primary (or secondary) income stream - and I used to have "PM is not the way to reach me" in my sig line. I can see the pm thing as an issue in ECCIE heavy territory, but not in other areas and possibly not so much for touring ladies either. Early! Heaven forbid And please don't wait in the parking lot of my hotel for an hour or two..good grief!

Not sure what the number one for me would be? Arguing over $$ or NCNS no "Hey gee I'm sorry" have to both be at the top.

Favorite? Absolutely having your sh_t together when you contact me; refs, day time date type & length.

That is awesome Robin!
Your directions are bed, bath and beyond comprehension!!
Gimme the fucking address!
Baaaaahahahahaha!!!

PERFECT! They can never tell you where they are located, but they ask if you know where some other land mark is located! The best is when they as where you are? My reply... "Your not coming to see me, I'm coming to see you!"

True story:

Do you know how to get to Tempe from Scottsdale?
Yes!
Do you know where 52nd & Southern is?
YES!
Do you know where the nursery is?
YES!
Do you know where the RV park is on Baseline?
NO!
Turn right at the RV park I'm 3 miles on the right, blue mail box!
WTF?