Trump announces he has COVID 19

He's a harmless little hate monger, YR.
  • oeb11
  • 10-02-2020, 04:45 PM
Thanks for identifying Oneself as One of 'teh' 'depraved' - yr/multiple handles!
Trump got the virus because.....SCIENCE! He exposed himself over and over needlessly and got the virus. No fucking idiotic conspiracy, just SCIENCE! Originally Posted by Lapdog
Sadly, I think these Trump lovers actually believe the conspiracy theories they come up with about how their God caught the virus. He caught it because he is a reckless and arrogant dipshit. It's that plain and simple. It has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with his typical arrogance and refusal to listen to anyone... if I was as old and fat as Trump is, I would have been walking around in a hazmat suit around people.
Sadly, I think these Trump lovers actually believe the conspiracy theories they come up with about how their God caught the virus. He caught it because he is a reckless and arrogant dipshit. It's that plain and simple. It has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with his typical arrogance and refusal to listen to anyone... if I was as old and fat as Trump is, I would have been walking around in a hazmat suit around people. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Of course they do because they are THE IDIOT CREW
Thanks for identifying Oneself as One of 'teh' 'depraved' - yr/multiple handles! Originally Posted by oeb11
Congratulations, DOTY 2020!

Well earned!

Sadly, I think these Trump lovers actually believe the conspiracy theories they come up with about how their God caught the virus. He caught it because he is a reckless and arrogant dipshit. It's that plain and simple. It has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with his typical arrogance and refusal to listen to anyone... if I was as old and fat as Trump is, I would have been walking around in a hazmat suit around people. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

+1, Lucas. Well said. I'm surprised it took this long for him to contract the virus, with all the exposure and common sense flaunting he has been doing. He definitely brought this on himself.
  • oeb11
  • 10-02-2020, 05:38 PM
AWWW - so sad - the desperation and frustration of 'teh' DPST sheeples!
Teh sky is falling, and teh crows are landing on teh plates.
Covid is gonna make America great again!
Die fat orange bastard!
Karma caught up with his dumb ass
  • oeb11
  • 10-02-2020, 06:26 PM
hatred for Oneself - from 'teh' anti-gay imagery s
Get some professional help

Coming out can make your life much better to accept Oneself as One is.
Why did he have to go to Walter Reed Hospital ?

Couldn't he get Lysol and Bleach out of the Janitor closet at the White House ?
I don't believe in karma or that this was karma. I think T R U M P just wanted to promote the opening of the economy and fully embraced all the risks that come with that.
I'm trying to figure out why you are not banned with all the handles you have glitter balls. I need to talk to the mods - you need to go.

Who are you to slander and attack others in every nonsensical, hysterical post you author?

Why are you not banned, Proud Boy of ECCIE?

Your leader is being hospitalized because of a hoax of his own making. And you support the idiot. What does they say about you?

Cogent and constructive. Not ad hominem attacks every post.

Back off, bub. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He caught it because he is a reckless and arrogant dipshit. It's that plain and simple. It has nothing to do with politics... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
So Lucy, are you going to say the same about all 7.4 million Americans who have tested positive to date? Are they all "reckless and arrogant dipshits"?

When you meet someone who caught it and recovered, do you call him/her a reckless dipshit?

When you meet the relative of someone who caught it and DIDN'T recover, do you tell that person his/her deceased relative must have been a reckless dipshit and therefore deserved to die?

Asking for a friend.... this has nothing to do with politics. It has everything to do with what kind of human being you are.

(Would someone please re-post this so Luke the Lying Coward can't pretend he has me on ignore and didn't read it. Thanks.)