The Republicans Will Not Take Back The Senate!

Keeping that sorry piece of shit Merrick Garland off of the Supreme Court is good enough for me. Originally Posted by Jackie S

And as I just posted, winning the House by 2 seats will be good enough for me, but 1 seat in the Senate would be nice too. Don't want to be too greedy.

Got a good laugh from CNN tonight that if Warnock keeps his Senate seat he would "Vault" to the nomination for President! I damn near fell on the floor laughing.

And yeah, I see "a" pole having Demmings up by 4 points but after the shellacking Democrats took in school board races with DeSantis nominees taking 25 of 30 seats and turning 5 major school boards from Blue to Red, I see a straight Republican ticket win in Florida.
The way things are going, the House may not be a lock for the party of Trump anymore.
Just weeks ago the right wing on this site were claiming 40 house seats and the senate. Some people said there was an eternity in politics at 8-9 weeks. And the right laughed at that still claiming a grand wipe out of democrats. What’s different now than then? Asking for a friend.
  • Tiny
  • 08-28-2022, 01:14 PM
Just weeks ago the right wing on this site were claiming 40 house seats and the senate. Some people said there was an eternity in politics at 8-9 weeks. And the right laughed at that still claiming a grand wipe out of democrats. What’s different now than then? Asking for a friend. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
1. The Supreme Court abortion decision

2. A recognition that some of our candidates who won in the primaries can't win in the general election. They had to profess belief in Trump's 2020 election conspiracy fantasy and so now won't appeal to as many independents and moderate Republicans as they would have otherwise. And they will bring out the anti-Trump vote on the Democratic side.
Addison Mitchell McConnell III is an ...... Originally Posted by Tiny
McConnell is one of the worst senators the USA has ever had. He said he would do everything he could to make sure President Obama would only serve one term. He failed on that, Obama beat Mitt and Paul Ryan by 5 million votes.

McConnell has made more money from the Chinese that Hunter Biden
  • Tiny
  • 08-28-2022, 03:06 PM
I disagree adav8s28. Addison Mitchell McConnell III is a great American. I pray for his good health every night before I go to sleep.
I disagree adav8s28. Addison Mitchell McConnell III is a great American. I pray for his good health every night before I go to sleep. Originally Posted by Tiny
Tiny, I hope McConnell has good health. I just don't want him running the U.S. Senate anymore. Once was enough.