FEMA Scandal

why exactly are they biased .. except you think they are? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Because I read the articles.

First of all texasborderbusiness.com, who they hell are they. Never heard of them. The title of the article, “FEMA Accused of Blocking Aid After Hurricane Helene SpaceX Engineer’s Shocking Account”. That’s about as slanted as you can get.

The second article is completely one sided and although printed in the hill it is a reprint from WJZY or qcnews.com.

Third, these stories reference local response and not federal response.
Because I read the articles.

First of all texasborderbusiness.com, who they hell are they. Never heard of them. The title of the article, “FEMA Accused of Blocking Aid After Hurricane Helene SpaceX Engineer’s Shocking Account”. That’s about as slanted as you can get.

The second article is completely one sided and although printed in the hill it is a reprint from WJZY or qcnews.com.

Third, these stories reference local response and not federal response. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

slanted in your opinion .. FEMA is directly discussed in the article.

once again all you can do is criticize the source without being able to refute it.
slanted in your opinion .. FEMA is directly discussed in the article.

once again all you can do is criticize the source without being able to refute it. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

The supposed evidence is unconvincing.
so theses are "conspiracy theories" eh? ... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Why don't you ask Rooster? He has boots on the ground there.

I don't see you retorting anything he has posted with misfortune mother nature has dealt him.
How funny. I'm telling you that early hasn't started yet. Because it hasn't.
Now you're in the category of posters that that needs needs to include a link for any claim you make since you're not always truthful. You could have checked your answer but you decided not to.
Now you need to resubmit your vote because the date is wrong.
Oh really. I just mailed in my and my wife's ballot Saturday. Anything else you want to tell me about my business?

I'm only addressing a falsehood about my comment. I have plenty of other stuff I could say, but it would be off topic and we need to stay on the topic of FEMA Scandal. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Since early voting in Texas doesn't start until Oct. 21, how did you vote that early?
Sure you don't want to change your lie?
So which is it?
Did you not vote? Or did send a ballot that won't count? Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
How funny. I'm telling you that early hasn't started yet. Because it hasn't.
Now you're in the category of posters that that needs needs to include a link for any claim you make since you're not always truthful. You could have checked your answer but you decided not to.
Now you need to resubmit your vote because the date is wrong. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38

Normally I would respond, however something like being called a liar just pisses me off and you can make your own story up, since you think you know more than I do about receiving and mailing in ballots for seniors.. Your condescending and patronizing attitude along with a weak attempt at trolling noted.

Perhaps we should get back to the original topic which is................

The FEMA scandal is literally beyond my imagination. The only people they're helping are in Democratic strongholds in North Carolina and in Georgia. everybody else is on their own. in fact, the more I read, they're stopping independent people from helping people in need...it's just astonishing. Add that to the fact that that lying shitbag Mayorcas said that FEMA's out of money. Of course he failed to mention that it all went to illegals. I'm completely flabbergasted.

Clown World Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Dali, we can do our part by voting and doing our part to get rid of the bad guys in government.
This is real simple.

Please send me a link that shows early voting can be done before Oct. 21.
If I'm wrong. I'll apologize.
If I'm right, then you can apologize. I have no problem admitting it when I'm wrong. I hope you starting out with "normally I would respond ...." isn't a prelude to some reason why you can't show a link proving what you claim is true.
I look forward to your reply.

Normally I would respond, however something like being called a liar just pisses me off and you can make your own story up, since you think you know more than I do about receiving and mailing in ballots for seniors.. Your condescending and patronizing attitude along with a weak attempt at trolling noted.

Perhaps we should get back to the original topic which is................

Dali, we can do our part by voting and doing our part to get rid of the bad guys in government. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
This is real simple.

Please send me a link that shows early voting can be done before Oct. 21.
If I'm wrong. I'll apologize.
If I'm right, then you can apologize. I have no problem admitting it when I'm wrong. I hope you starting out with "normally I would respond ...." isn't a prelude to some reason why you can't show a link proving what you claim is true.
I look forward to your reply. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38

Save your arrogance for someone who gives a damn. I don't owe you any explanations, and after calling me a liar, you know what you can do with your apologies. Read my posts in this thread, they tell all.
Save your arrogance for someone who gives a damn. I don't owe you any explanations, and after calling me a liar, you know what you can do with your apologies. Read my posts in this thread, they tell all. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
To be fair, after reading some of your posts on this and other threads, it's pretty clear that you're either wildly misguided or spewing untruths. Your posts tell all the bullshit.

The only FEMA scandal is the one made up by people that just can't help believing stupid shit for the sake of believing it.