Dudes speak up about "going down"

I was All State Muffdiver in school. This was back when hair was in style and you had to work hard to find things and sometimes wear a snorkel..lol. Just a quick ? has anyone tried safe covered DATY with saran wrap or some sort? I know it would be like eating rice with no gravy but for guys like me that enjoy making her feel good but want to feel safe it is a trade off. Any comments?
Can you say Dental Dam? I knew you could!
will you be my, will you be my friend.. hello boys and girls.
Shayla,
When you cum to Texas to see me as you promised I can show you professional
tongue lovin you deserve and desire!! Of course ride a cowboy in Texas is also available to finish you off with bigger and better! This is an advertisement to get your sweet arse down here! LOL! Always enjoy your posts!!
Lurking & Lusting & Lovin you fine ladies!
TNC
Going down on a provider? Not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent.
LOL OK GHWB.

Here's another article to add to the pile.

http://www.viceland.com/nl/v1n1b/htd...ting_pussy.php
The Best Way To A Wet Pussy is A Great Lick! Put A Spit Shine On Her!
I agree that oral is awesome, but I can only eat pussy for so long before I just gotta hit it. Originally Posted by budman33

Although I can lie back and cum over and over again.. and squirt repeatedly during daty.... eventually .. I wanna be taken by the gentleman. I love sex. To have something inside touching those certain places a tongue and/or fingers don't reach... mmmm.. LOVE IT... but definately get me worked up with some great daty.
LOL OK GHWB.

Here's another article to add to the pile.

http://www.viceland.com/nl/v1n1b/htd...ting_pussy.php Originally Posted by Doc Holliday

really?

"Eating pussy is so gentle it can make you feel like a bit of a fag"

this is clearly written by a moron
This is clearly an art and not a science. IMHO each woman is different in what they like, some even don't care for it. If the ladies would chime in with some detail as to what they like eg flick, circular motion, FOV,FUHA, TUHA, etc.... This could become very educational.
What I have had the most success with is to gently caress the clit between your lips, while softly sucking on it and flicking gently with the tongue! The tongue searching for the G spot would be second.

From what I've heard (cause I never tried it) the dreaded motorboat is not the way to go! Or is that only one girl's feeling?
Guess a guy could do some Fake Chow!!
I have NEVER DATY in the hobby world! NEVER! In the real world, I would sing the star spangled banner! About the time the bombs were busting in air, I got thrown off by violent shaking! Just saying if that helps any one! LOL