Guys, How do you feel about pregnant providers?

What? You mean the bashing/judging that goes on on this site and especially in your neck of the woods doesn't offend you? I take it those guys are saints huh? This thread hasn't bashed anyone in particular and I don't think anyone is being judged if you ask me. So because I don't feel the same way you do on a topic, i'm judgemental? That's bullshit. I think we did pretty good here. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Actually no, I don't get offended easily. I don't get offended easily because I really don't give a shit. Im not even offended by this thread. I just find it amusing that all of a sudden a hooker has morals. And trust me you pointed out every pregnant provider on this board. I'm sure you don't think anybody is being judged because you don't think and you don't care what you post because it will not affect you in any way. But trust me the provider I was just talking to on the phone felt judged and hurt by this thread. But I'm sure you don't care who's feelings you hurt. Ok kids play nice I'm going to bed. Goodnight.
I don't think she is. The ones who "have it" don't need guidance. Thank goodness for her she looks good lol

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
LOL. I'll go seek guidance and report back.
Audrina, I'm not friends with people I don't see eye to eye with just fyi. I know that just made me sound like the devil but it's the truth.
And trust me you pointed out every pregnant provider on this board. I'm sure you don't think anybody is being judged because you don't think and you don't care what you post because it will not affect you in any way. But trust me the provider I was just talking to on the phone felt judged and hurt by this thread. But I'm sure you don't care who's feelings you hurt.
I really don't give a shit. Originally Posted by Audrina Monroe
My feelings exactly. At least we feel the exact same way on this.
That's your opinion my love. Follow her posts. She can clearly hold her own.
You don't have to agree of course...

To all others: Judging on a hooker board? As if it doesn't happen hear every day. Funny how when it comes to only certain subjects people want to raise hell and scream "Judgemental". Whatever BIATCHES! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
First of all, thank you. And that last bit summed it up very well!
Shayla,

I didn't take you for the type that called people bitches. At least, not from what I've seen you post.
Actually no, I don't get offended easily. I don't get offended easily because I really don't give a shit. Im not even offended by this thread. I just find it amusing that all of a sudden a hooker has morals. And trust me you pointed out every pregnant provider on this board. I'm sure you don't think anybody is being judged because you don't think and you don't care what you post because it will not affect you in any way. But trust me the provider I was just talking to on the phone felt judged and hurt by this thread. But I'm sure you don't care who's feelings you hurt. Ok kids play nice I'm going to bed. Goodnight. Originally Posted by Audrina Monroe
I will try to be serious now. What is wrong with prostitution? Furthermore, what is wrong with being sexually liberated enough to engage in this vocation. psycho-theropy was once regarded as somewhat immoral because it was seen as taking the place of religion and the clergy. It is still suspect today. Psycho-theropy is another form of intimacy. So what is really wrong with doiung this work and being sexually liberated?
Shayla,

I didn't take you for the type that called people bitches. At least, not from what I've seen you post. Originally Posted by MsElena
Oh stop it MsElana. I didn't call anyone a bitch. I said "Biatch"... it's a form of endearment. You know it's like how some of you allow the guys here to call you a "hooktard" and call other providers such as well. Kinda like that.
Oh stop it MsElana. I didn't call anyone a bitch. I said "Biatch"... it's a form of endearment. You know it's like how some of you allow the guys here to call you a "hooktard" and call other providers such as well. Kinda like that. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Well Naomi, You asked a question about how hobbyists felt about pregnant providers. Did you get the information you were looking for? From what I can see if a provider gets pregnant her clientele would be cut in half for about nine months. The concensus is, some do, some don't and some might. I am curious, what did you come up with?
Well Naomi, You asked a question about how hobbyists felt about pregnant providers. Did you get the information you were looking for? From what I can see if a provider gets pregnant her clientele would be cut in half for about nine months. The concensus is, some do, some don't and some might. Originally Posted by acp5762
Yes I did.

Conclusion:
-Most guys aren't into having sex with a woman that is carrying another mans's baby.

-There are speculations as to how the woman got pregnant - was it a "Trick baby" or did she have a boyfriend/hubby prior?

-Only a small group of providers choose to provide while pregnant.

I have asked for this thread to be closed.
Yes I did. I have asked for this thread to be closed. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Ok thats cool. If ya want a good topic for your next thread, something thats has never been discussed let me know, lol.
nite all
nite all Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Indeed