Rebuttal: GOAT's Review of Me

GOAT, would probably like to join in on that also sweety.....LOL Originally Posted by seedman55
Yes, but EA and I go way back. Back to him picking on me so I'm just returning the favor
I will happily go shopping with you Jemma... if you'll let me play with them boobs for a bit baby Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Yea that'll happen only in your dreams.
Awe come on my review was a positive one, from one of the hardest to please hobbiest on this board. That has got to count for something lol
I will happily go shopping with you Jemma... if you'll let me play with them boobs for a bit baby Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I hope thats not how you look for doubles partners...
Yea that'll happen only in your dreams. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin

EA only dreams of taking GOAT's board money.
Y'all muthafuckas are LOONEY!!!!!!!! LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the best threads of the year so far!!!
Aww, poor EA not getting the love...

Suck it up... oh wait, you already did. Nevermind...
I might have missed it, but who won? Was this a case were the Provider got all the money at the end of the session or did the hobbyist end up leaving with his money cause it was more of a TOFTT/B&S thing?
I hope thats not how you look for doubles partners... Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
How I look for a doubles partner is none of your business mr.....

EA only dreams of taking GOAT's board money. Originally Posted by pyramider
I do no such thing. We had an agreement, he showed up, I fulfilled the agreement and was paid for that agreement!!

Y'all muthafuckas are LOONEY!!!!!!!! LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the best threads of the year so far!!! Originally Posted by kerwil62
You know what they say, "Crazy people are the best ones". Just ask IKE

Aww, poor EA not getting the love...

Suck it up... oh wait, you already did. Nevermind... Originally Posted by AshrDashr
I don't know what lies between those lines but I don't like your tone there sir. It's disrespectful and uncalled for. You must be one of those that likes to pick on providers smfffttt!!

Y'all just keep it up, my phones been ringing off the hook, can't you tell by how little I've been posting. EA won't be going anywhere anytime soon bishes haha....
Nice threAD :-)
EA.....when are you going to start putting ads on BP? Lot's of guys her shop that market.
I think you should expand your horizons.
BP... Pfft please, this ho right here don't do BP I stick with the good sites like this one and eros
aNd gEt ThE hO tYpE dOwN fOr CrYiNg OuT lOuD.
I Thought It Was Like This.... I Think This Is Easier For You Fucktards To Read.

See you all pay so much attention to our pics that you can't concentrate so we use a writing style that will hold your attention.....
BP... Pfft please, this ho right here don't do BP I stick with the good sites like this one and eros Originally Posted by Eccie Addict