Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

Moose & a Wet Beaver! Thats why we love her!
Nothin' like Canadian beef though...
candian beaver loves wood... morning wood is the best.
plenty of fiber to get the system clean.
the troll and beaver make a great match , he will be under the bridge waiting for the beaver to swim up to him and grab his wood. The beaver caused a flood after collecting all the wood. Not a dry spot around...
Nothin' like Canadian beef though... Originally Posted by Shayla
Wait till I treat you to a Texas Long Horn! LOL
Ok all joking aside I now have to give up the secret that
Shayla really lives down close to Edinburg Texas. I go
down and see her regularly, and we take little trips
over into Mexico. She has a collection of Sombreros
to prove it. I buy her a new one each time we go.

Sorry Shayla, but the real truth needed to come out.

LOL, just trying to add to the mystery.
Ok all joking aside I now have to give up the secret that
Shayla really lives down close to Edinburg Texas. I go
down and see her regularly, and we take little trips
over into Mexico. She has a collection of Sombreros
to prove it. I buy her a new one each time we go.

Sorry Shayla, but the real truth needed to come out.

LOL, just trying to add to the mystery. Originally Posted by bojulay
OLE'
i ever heard. if you do can you have honeymoon in niagara falls and can i have her once . please
I'm going to price Shayla out of this market and buy her(and keep her to myself). How 'bout that! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
i ever heard. if you do can you have honeymoon in niagara falls and can i have her once . please Originally Posted by petiteassman
Well considering TW paid $100,000,000+ for his wife. I think Jordan is still rated the highest at somewhere in the stratosphere of +$250,000,000 is what his wife cost him.

My calculations are almost finished. But, I'm double checking my math before the offer. So, to your question petiteassman, you may want to get your time in with Shayla NOW. Once the deal is sealed, that is if she accepts, NO one gets in, not even Burk!
of buffalo / toronto / niagara falls i am in. its really amazing for a girl that rarely services the us, has few reviews how many of us go crazy for her. the pics [ especially the face pics ] just seem to do it for everyone but i know at least for me the board persona and down to earth attitude mean alot. its funny since i live thousands of miles away i have pretty well resigned myself to fact i probably will never have her but when i read sl was gonna see her in vegas i was so excited that at least someone i feel like i know was gonna get to enjoy her. then when that fell through i felt awful for sl [ of course when he had sonya playmate, my other all time bucket list woman i felt a little less pity for him.

i truly hope that at least a handful of the gents that have been so impressed by this lady get to truly experience her and share their memories with the rest of us. i can't help wondering though as much as this woman drives insane if it would be possible for the reality to live up to the expectation. god i wish i could find out
Well considering TW paid $100,000,000+ for his wife. I think Jordan is still rated the highest at somewhere in the stratosphere of +$250,000,000 is what his wife cost him.

My calculations are almost finished. But, I'm double checking my math before the offer. So, to your question petiteassman, you may want to get your time in with Shayla NOW. Once the deal is sealed, that is if she accepts, NO one gets in, not even Burk! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
STAY BACK!! YOU GUY CANT HAVE HER!! I AM THIS >...< CLOSE TO FINISHING MY LAYAWAY PAYMENTS ON HER!!! NOOO!!!!
of buffalo / toronto / niagara falls i am in. its really amazing for a girl that rarely services the us, has few reviews how many of us go crazy for her. the pics [ especially the face pics ] just seem to do it for everyone but i know at least for me the board persona and down to earth attitude mean alot. its funny since i live thousands of miles away i have pretty well resigned myself to fact i probably will never have her but when i read sl was gonna see her in vegas i was so excited that at least someone i feel like i know was gonna get to enjoy her. then when that fell through i felt awful for sl [ of course when he had sonya playmate, my other all time bucket list woman i felt a little less pity for him.

i truly hope that at least a handful of the gents that have been so impressed by this lady get to truly experience her and share their memories with the rest of us. i can't help wondering though as much as this woman drives insane if it would be possible for the reality to live up to the expectation. god i wish i could find out Originally Posted by petiteassman
STAY BACK!! YOU GUY CANT HAVE HER!! I AM THIS >...< CLOSE TO FINISHING MY LAYAWAY PAYMENTS ON HER!!! NOOO!!!! Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
petite...
I'm making a trip to Canada this year. Shayla is well aware of my plans. I know she is a real-physical human being. She is as you stated, a very pragmatic person: it is what it is with Shayla but damn that's GOOD! I may need a "training buddy" to keep me sharp, keep my TCB and BCD skills on point, etc. Kinda like a "sparring partner". So, Skylar, you're more than welcome to join me so that I can "practice" with you for the "BIG Show"! LOL

i truly hope that at least a handful of the gents that have been so impressed by this lady get to truly experience her and share their memories with the rest of us. i can't help wondering though as much as this woman drives insane if it would be possible for the reality to live up to the expectation. god i wish i could find out Originally Posted by petiteassman
Actually...if memory serves me right...Shayla was in the area...maybe a year ago...Shayla luv...can us Upstate NY guys and southern Ontario lads...convince you to head our way? I'm sure you'd be quite busy...
the line could stretch from buffalo to toronto. i bet she is as busy as she wants to be in calgary so never has a need to travel. well i hope against hope she makes it once
Actually...if memory serves me right...Shayla was in the area...maybe a year ago...Shayla luv...can us Upstate NY guys and southern Ontario lads...convince you to head our way? I'm sure you'd be quite busy... Originally Posted by Raa1965
I am amazed how far this thread has gone! LOL! You all know that flattery in this business is a huge turn off, right? She is a good sport about it though. LOL!!