Global warming/climate change hoax exposed...

I posted quite a fair bit about storm intensity over the past decades, and the data is readily available if you care to look. Intensity is up.

The ice locations are seriously different than they were 20 or 40 years ago, due to very different temperature gradients than before--otherwise known as"change".

"More older ice"? Really? Are you telling me we have abnormally aging ice? That truly would be weird, don't you think?

And I very clearly said that I would base nothing on a single data point--so no, my point is much broader than the 2015 data point.

I love how the myopic folks from big oil states seem to be the folks most apt to say "there is money to be made in the fear mongering of climate change". Wonder who profits from pretending all is well? Originally Posted by Old-T
It's both humurous and quite telling that you don't have a clue that the age of the ice in the arctic is a metric used to evaluate the "health" of the ice pack. In 2012, when ice was at a minimum, there was very little ice that was 4 or 5 years old. There's been a significant increase since then. It indicates short melt seasons have been occuring which is how the polar cap grows.
What part of "I did " did you fail to understand? Arctic ice reached it's annual max on March 21 2014, it was the fifth lowest in 38 years. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That 38 year time period is very convenient. In the seventies there was a large increase in arctic ice coverage that peaked in 1979. It's considered a high point since we've been keeping records.
Scientists live to prove other scientists wrong. That's not naive, that's the simple truth. There is no great conspiracy. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Scientists, like the rest of us, live to keep on living. That's a simple truth. A paycheck comes in handy for living. To assume that all scientists operate in some klind of super-altruistic fashion is naive. And when people say that scientists are bought off by big petroleum they're proving the point. I suppose that money only influences people on one side of the argument. That's not a conspriracy. Though, there is Climategate.
That 38 year time period is very convenient. In the seventies there was a large increase in arctic ice coverage that peaked in 1979. It's considered a high point since we've been keeping records. Originally Posted by Ducbutter
If you look at satellite images of sea ice and glaciers it will show the ice, then there will be a outer ring showing where it use too be. I don't know how you guys can look and deny.
The ice cap is growing. The earth is not warming. Over the past several thousands of years, the ice has fluctuated from no ice to covering most of North America and back again. 38 years isn't even a blip in climate modeling. Tell your friends in Barrow not to worry. The ice will be in sight soon.

Worry about something important, LittleEva, like why people point and laugh at you while you're hiking the mountains in Kansas. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You got to the huddle late go back to #21 check it out, then you will know why people are laughing at you dull knife, not me. It is still a shame a first nation is so ill informed about the state he lives in. The mountains lie buried under the flint hills, which use to be a inland sea in the thousands of years ago you were chirping about.
  • DSK
  • 09-26-2015, 07:56 AM
Check the satellite photographs. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Ekim008 has no chance arguing with you, COG. I would pity the ignorant bastard if he wasn't so fucking annoying.
  • DSK
  • 09-26-2015, 07:59 AM
https://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/...-2012-minimum/ Originally Posted by Ducbutter
Excellent link!He is proving the bastards wrong about man made global warming.
  • DSK
  • 09-26-2015, 08:05 AM
The ice cap is growing. The earth is not warming. Over the past several thousands of years, the ice has fluctuated from no ice to covering most of North America and back again. 38 years isn't even a blip in climate modeling. Tell your friends in Barrow not to worry. The ice will be in sight soon.

Worry about something important, LittleEva, like why people point and laugh at you while you're hiking the mountains in Kansas. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Ekim008 would base billions of dollars worth of government spending on weather modification, and tax industry to the tune of billions more, just based upon some shitty little ice cam attached to some trailer in Barrow, Alaska. Then, he will call everyone else stupid!!!
Ekim008 has no chance arguing with you, COG. I would pity the ignorant bastard if he wasn't so fucking annoying. Originally Posted by DSK
Ekim008 would base billions of dollars worth of government spending on weather modification, and tax industry to the tune of billions more, just based upon some shitty little ice cam attached to some trailer in Barrow, Alaska. Then, he will call everyone else stupid!!! Originally Posted by DSK
DSK AKA: JL is the little faggot, that talks shit then sends me PM'S. Acts like I am on ignore then sends a PM telling me I am on ignore, what a fucktard. The ignorant fuck cannot find anywhere that I want to spend any money on climate modification, go back to Israel you little cocksucker.
let's suppose that climate change isn't totally man made -- for the sake of discussion, that is -- do we have an obligation to try and fix what we can?

Or is the point arguing over the existence of climate change rather than its profound effect on the planet and its inhabitants?

Seems like some of you fellas would rather argue semantics than take responsibility.

It's obvious that the majority of you RWWs out there would rather spoil the earth for your children and grandchildren than admit we something needs to be addressed.

Drop the "definition" fight. Do you still believe that our generation is entitled to recklessly plunder the earth regardless the long or short term consequences?

Or do you think assigning blame for the mess is more important than cleaning it up?
let's suppose that climate change isn't totally man made -- for the sake of discussion, that is -- do we have an obligation to try and fix what we can?

Or is the point arguing over the existence of climate change rather than its profound effect on the planet and its inhabitants?

Seems like some of you fellas would rather argue semantics than take responsibility.

It's obvious that the majority of you RWWs out there would rather spoil the earth for your children and grandchildren than admit we something needs to be addressed.

Drop the "definition" fight. Do you still believe that our generation is entitled to recklessly plunder the earth regardless the long or short term consequences?

Or do you think assigning blame for the mess is more important than cleaning it up? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What should we do, Assup? And what effect will our actions have?
DSK AKA: JL is the little faggot, that talks shit then sends me PM'S. Acts like I am on ignore then sends a PM telling me I am on ignore, what a fucktard. The ignorant fuck cannot find anywhere that I want to spend any money on climate modification, go back to Israel you little cocksucker. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
He does that to other people. Unwantedly PMing other people to share his paranoia and insecurity.

IP blocker is the only reason this saggy little weasel hasn't been permanently banned. Still haven't heard a ruling from mods on this one way or another. Doesn't that sound a little fishy to any of you?

• DSK
  • 09-26-2015, 10:37 AM
What should we do, Assup? And what effect will our actions have? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I think he needs to prove it is man made global warming before he proposes any supposed cure.
I think he needs to prove it is man made global warming before he proposes any supposed cure. Originally Posted by DSK
Nah. He just likes to spew shit. He has no original ideas. That's why he's our lifetime Dipshit Emeritus.

Guess they don't see too many organ grinding chimps hiking in that area !