Navy Yard shooting

Next time I'm by there, I'll look. I started driving by there about 40 years ago. Sometimes I took the old Bee Cave road (the back way), a more scenic route with fewer trailers. I'm surprised the Chamber of Commerce doesn't have a museum to memorialize your roots. Short sighted of them. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Interesting statement. I have never heard of a Bee Cave Road in Cedar Park. Googled it and also found nothing. The only Bee Cave Road I am aware of in the area is in Lakeway and goes into Austin. Of course, maybe a Bee Cave Road did exist in Cedar Park 40 years ago. Or maybe you're mistaken -- no that can't be it.

Ranch to Market Road 2244 (RM 2244) is an 11.3-mile (18.2 km) state-maintained roadway located in Travis County, Texas.[1] It is simply called 2244 for short as well as Bee Cave Road or Bee Caves Road.

RM 2244 starts at an intersection with SH 71 in the south part of Bee Cave, Texas. It proceeds east for 7.6 miles (12.2 km) as a four-lane divided roadway to intersect Loop 360. After leaving Bee Cave, the road is relatively lightly developed, although it passes by the community of Lost Creek.

After passing Loop 360, RM 2244 continues southeast for 3.8 miles (6.1 km) to its termination at Loop 1 (Mopac Boulevard), just southwest of downtown Austin. In this segment, RM 2244 passes through the suburban cities of West Lake Hills and Rollingwood.
TI was there before the others, not too far from Cedar Park. I'm older than you are, and no you haven't "seen" more of the transition than I. But go ahead and dream that. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Your opinion/my opinion. So far you've done NOTHING to prove that your opinion is more accurate than mine. So let's call it a draw, unless you can come up with something
more definitive.
Humm liberals blame the shooter and conservatives (you) blame the weapon. And you call him dumb...LMAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ignorantly wrong, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The conservative position -- the correct position -- is to hold the individual responsible. Notice that Feinstein, Piers Morgan, et al, are still blaming the 'weapon', Ekim the Inbred Chimp -- unless you are very ignorantly suggesting that Morgan and Feinstein are 'conservatives'.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054002634&postcount=51

the weapon drove itself the Navy yard, loaded itself, and went on a killing spree all by itself Originally Posted by CJ7
Still plumbing the depths of your ignorance, CBJ7! Sooner or later, CBJ7, you'll realize your ignorance is unfathomable.

Doesn't matter where this guy was from or his political views. This whole story doesn't even make any sense. He supposedly had a valid clearance to enter the ship yard, no problem there. Then he kills a guard with an AR-15 and takes his sidearm and then proceeds to kill 13 more people before he is shot by police. Then on top of that an Associated Press article was posted on YouTube time stamped for Sunday the 15th at 2331hr, not once but twice. No crime scene photos. Another incident that reeks bullshit. Originally Posted by acp5762
No AR-15 involved.
BTW, you're the second lib-retard this week to put the blame on the shooter -- and not the weapon. Convenient when the shooter is a lib-retard, but you lib-retards seem to be learning! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The conservative position -- the correct position -- is to hold the individual responsible. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
how is that not a contradiction?
how is that not a contradiction? Originally Posted by JCM800
The first remark was meant as a commendation to you because you were finally 'seeing the light' -- even if for self-serving, ulterior reasons. The second remark reaffirmed the conservative position that it is the 'individual' who should be held responsible in these incidents. There is no contradiction.
Your opinion/my opinion. So far you've done NOTHING to prove that your opinion is more accurate than mine. So let's call it a draw, unless you can come up with something more definitive. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
No draw, and you don't referee. I did not say Bee Cave Road was "in Cedar Park"!

That's what happens to "newbies" ... who want to adopt a "trendy" place to live as "their own"...

.. they overextend their self-perceived knowledge.....

...... like ................. since I don't remember it ................ it doesn't exist!

Since you didn't know about the Cedar Trailer Park aka Cedar Park (or the old Bee Cave Road), I guess you didn't know anything about Clarksville or the desegregation of the City of Austin municipal swimming pools.... the list is endless.
Ignorantly wrong, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The conservative position -- the correct position -- is to hold the individual responsible. Notice that Feinstein, Piers Morgan, et al, are still blaming the 'weapon', Ekim the Inbred Chimp -- unless you are very ignorantly suggesting that Morgan and Feinstein are 'conservatives'.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054002634&postcount=51

Still plumbing the depths of your ignorance, CBJ7! Sooner or later, CBJ7, you'll realize your ignorance is unfathomable.

No AR-15 involved. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

See if you can find #61 and STFU...In Bred Hankering the in bred chimp chump.
See if you can find #61 and STFU...In Bred Hankering the in bred chimp chump. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
See if your ignorant ass might understand the post @ #62, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and then STFU! BTW, you ignorant hayseed, you were the 'other' lib-retard referenced.
  • CJ7
  • 09-19-2013, 09:56 AM
No draw, and you don't referee. I did not say Bee Cave Road was "in Cedar Park"!

That's what happens to "newbies" ... who want to adopt a "trendy" place to live as "their own"...

...... like ................. since I don't remember it ................ it doesn't exist!

Since you didn't know about the Cedar Trailer Park aka Cedar Park (or the old Bee Cave Road), I guess you didn't know anything about Clarksville or the desegregation of the City of Austin municipal swimming pools.... the list is endless. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Bee Cave rd old or new isn't even close to Cedar Park ..
[QUOTE=LexusLover;1054011106]No draw, and you don't referee. I did not say Bee Cave Road was "in Cedar Park"!

Here is your statement:

I started driving by there about 40 years ago. Sometimes I took the old Bee Cave road (the back way), a more scenic route with fewer trailers.

No matter how you interpret it, the "by there" has to be Cedar Park and the only discussion we've had on trailers has had to do with Cedar Park. Idiot!

Since you didn't know about the Cedar Trailer Park aka Cedar Park (or the old Bee Cave Road), I guess you didn't know anything about Clarksville or the desegregation of the City of Austin municipal swimming pools.... the list is endless.

I really don't care about your knowledge about Austin/Cedar Park that existed many decades ago. Just shows how old and feeble-minded you are. If trailer parks once existed in Cedar Park, it is not the Cedar Park of today. Continue living in the past, you worthless old fart.
  • CJ7
  • 09-19-2013, 10:08 AM
[QUOTE=SpeedRacerXXX;1054011249]

Here is your statement:

I started driving by there about 40 years ago. Sometimes I took the old Bee Cave road (the back way), a more scenic route with fewer trailers.

No matter how you interpret it, the "by there" has to be Cedar Park and the only discussion we've had on trailers has had to do with Cedar Park. Idiot!

I really don't care about your knowledge about Austin/Cedar Park that existed many decades ago. Just shows how old and feeble-minded you are. If trailer parks once existed in Cedar Park, it is not the Cedar Park of today. Continue living in the past, you worthless old fart. Originally Posted by LexusLover

screw Loser Loser ... notice the "Cedar Trailer Park" horsecrap? ... that's his out ... First he throws some backhanded insult at you insinuating you are trailer trash then its a word game ... poor guy thinks he's smart ... nah.
No AR-15 involved.[/QUOTE]

Did not the police use an AR 15 to bring down (kill) the assailant? Just wondering since they are one of many excellent self defense weapons.
See if your ignorant ass might understand the post @ #62, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and then STFU! BTW, you ignorant hayseed, you were the 'other' lib-retard referenced. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

What I thought too fkn dumb to see the light. You are a classic flip flopper or so fkn dumb you don't know what you write.
No AR-15 involved. Originally Posted by johnso
Did not the police use an AR 15 to bring down (kill) the assailant? Just wondering since they are one of many excellent self defense weapons.[/QUOTE] You equivocate. That remark was clearly a rebuttal to a post that stated the shooter used an AR-15. The shooter did not use an AR-15; hence, the remark "No AR-15 involved" in the perpetrator's actions.
Like kids bickering on a school yard.

IBIdiot ... The master of the meta-argument.