Facesitting

DallasRain and MsAthena ... I will see both of you in March, in Htown ... and I look forward to giving you a nice, comfortable place to sit while you watch the other pound my ass with her strapon!!! I can't wait, and have already dropped hints at work that I have some business to take care of in Htown ... just need dates!!!
  • Jaci
  • 01-29-2012, 07:19 AM
Come on I will hold your ears!!!!
Kisses. Jaci
DallasRain and MsAthena ... I will see both of you in March, in Htown ... and I look forward to giving you a nice, comfortable place to sit while you watch the other pound my ass with her strapon!!! I can't wait, and have already dropped hints at work that I have some business to take care of in Htown ... just need dates!!! Originally Posted by hookem69horns

woohoooooooooooo cant wait!!
I think I still need to be broken in before I could handle that...
Come on I will hold your ears!!!!
Kisses. Jaci Originally Posted by Jaci
Hold my ears like handlebars and ride my face!
I so need to have my face ridden by my Mistress.
*bump*
Buckle on down for the ride its going to be fun fun fun all the way through
I so need to have my face ridden by my Mistress. Originally Posted by The Slut
Nothing beats a good cup of coffee and a good facesitting by the Mistress in the mornings....mmmmmmmmmm
Oh now that does bring back some memories.......coffee flavored pussy juice.....yummmmm
I like it when they have me a collar and leash on me and pull me by the leash ,while i gently resist and she pulls me forward slowly and when she gets me almost to it ....she slaps my face and tells me what shes going to do to me.then buries her ass and pussy on my face and rubs it all over thats my favorite.
I like it when they have me a collar and leash on me and pull me by the leash ,while i gently resist and she pulls me forward slowly and when she gets me almost to it ....she slaps my face and tells me what shes going to do to me.then buries her ass and pussy on my face and rubs it all over thats my favorite. Originally Posted by papito

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM yesssssssssssssssss!!
{I have a collar and leash..lol}
Dallas I would worship your pussy till there was nothing left to worship LOL
I would absolutely adore having my entire head engulfed by DR's delicious asscheeks while she fingered herself until she ended up dripping her lovely juices all over my lips and neck. Mmmm...
Collar and Leash is awesome.