Your Eccie handle?

Always thought mine was more than obvious...
And for providers, there name has alot of marketing potential.
Obviously.
Guys see just my name, & it catches there eye usually, damn near always.
Well a few years back there was a arpanet for the military and Al Goor and I started a project and voila we have this communications medium you refer to as the internet. We kept it a secret of who invented until he blabbed so I figured I'd blab too.
It was simple for me: it's my occupation.
My handle is my actual nickname, stuck since I received it in junior high.

I started playing hockey as a kid for about two years before the first Mighty Ducks movie came out. Then about the time the movie came out, there was a big hockey tournament, and it was sponsored by a couple companies that manufactured hockey gear. And everyday during the tournament, our local paper had updates and stories on the games - so naturally it was a big deal to us kids in early junior high. I ended up scoring the game winner of the finals in a shoot-out. Since then my teammates and friends called me "Conway" (in the movie he's the team captain). Our victory was on the front page the next day.

Silly I know, but it's stuck and I've enjoyed it. Even without the silly backstory, I think it's a solid name. =)
Unofficial name of the military unit I was in during the Cold War. We kicked ass and took names.
One of the best literary characters EVER.
I used to get on local chat lines and my handle was Stalion. I have a very sexy over-the-phone voice and the girls would cream listening to me describe some detailled sex ecounters. Had my share of dissappointments when seeing them and had my shares of hotties too. The name stuck. I'm talking at least ten years ago.
I used to get on local chat lines and my handle was Stalion. I have a very sexy over-the-phone voice and the girls would cream listening to me describe some detailled sex ecounters. Had my share of dissappointments when seeing them and had my shares of hotties too. The name stuck. I'm talking at least ten years ago. Originally Posted by Stalion

LOL.

What can I say about mine?

I hope we both don't get confused with our screen names.

I like big butt girls. That's one way I can differentiate myself. Love those big butts!

I think it is pretty self explanatory, besides my other one was already taken.