43% of Repblicans believe President Obama is a Muslim

Tell that to the idiot who started this thread in the first place.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Jimbo, I didn't realize that you "started this thread in the first place."
Was that part of my court order? Originally Posted by JCM800
LMAO..
Jimbo, I didn't realize that you "started this thread in the first place." Originally Posted by bigtex
I wouldn't stoop so low as to start this stupid subject. It just goes round and round similar to that marble that spins around in your empty fucking head.

JIm
Well if you really want to know why Obama attended Jeramiah Wrights Church read this little article, it will explain his reasons. I'll only tell you this much it wasn't for religious reasons.

Jim

http://www.faithdefenders.com/articl...low-Jesus.html Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
+1. it was a political move. and he needed a beard of course. all political window dressing.

the Nation fretted about electing Kennedy because he was a Roman Catholic. Do any of you here actually believe that Obama could have been elected as a member of Islam which represents less than 1% of the population? of course not.

Islam is the fourth-largest faith in the United States, after Christianity, Judaism and Buddhism.[1] It was followed by 0.9% of the population in 2010, compared to 78.3% who follow Christianity, 16.4% unaffiliated, 1.8% Judaism and 1.2% Buddhism.[1][2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_..._United_States

he went with the highest common denominator to have the broadest appeal, Christianity at almost 80%. DUH!

This man only claims to be a christian for the political expedience of it.

Exactly. It's as irrelevant as he is. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
which proves how poor of a President he's been. yet the "libs" hail him as the greatest president since George Washington. the logic of such blind faith is .. cult-like isn't it?

Spock does not understand the logic of this.

Tell that to the idiot who started this thread in the first place.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Go fuck yourself. Doesn't surprise me it's something you don't want to talk about. It's a perfect illustration of the ridiculous state of affairs of your political party. You're a bunch of pathetic dumbasses.
Go fuck yourself. Doesn't surprise me it's something you don't want to talk about. It's a perfect illustration of the ridiculous state of affairs of your political party. You're a bunch of pathetic dumbasses. Originally Posted by timpage
What the hell is the point in going through a shit slinging contest over whether Obama is a Muslim or not? If people want to believe he is a Muslim fine, if they don't that's fine too. The damage to this country has already been done. It's too late to worry about trivial bullshit. But unfortunately that's what you dizzy ass liberals are all about is trivial nonsensical bullshit, that's why you posted this stupid thread in the first place.

Jim
Go fuck yourself. Doesn't surprise me it's something you don't want to talk about. It's a perfect illustration of the ridiculous state of affairs of your political party. You're a bunch of pathetic dumbasses. Originally Posted by timpage
ah we knew it was coming. the classic response of the "liberal intellectual" .. throw a hissy fit. feel better now timmy?

we typically bestow this classic yappy fit to your liberal buttbrother in arms Asshole Licker but today you win this honor.

countdown to "meltdown" reply ...

+ 1 !!!!! Guess WE will be going back to his LIE-yer at Dewey, Cheatum & Howe and asking why his "court order" didn't get you banned. Either that or WE will be asking for his money back. From an " attorney " ?
ah we knew it was coming. the classic response of the "liberal intellectual" .. throw a hissy fit. feel better now timmy?

we typically bestow this classic yappy fit to your liberal buttbrother in arms Asshole Licker but today you win this honor.

countdown to "meltdown" reply ...

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That Cockatoo appears to have been taught to talk by a sailor ! And the poster WTF would probably pay a pretty penny for a bird that could call out his name !
You will go down as the worst MOD ever - bar none !!! You don't have the temperament to reside over this forum and by default you should not be over this forum. There have more violations/personal agendas and threats in the political forum than you can shake a stick at and you have done zilch!!!

You are like a sheriff of a lawless town where people are free to break laws and commit crimes without any worries of being arrested and prosecuted. I don't know why you haven't had your MOD privileges revoked - you apparently had them taken away for a brief time but I guess that's something ST.Christopher and my attorney will have to work out.

If you had done your job from the beginning I wouldn't have never taken legal action.
You will go down as the worst MOD ever - bar none !!! You don't have the temperament to reside over this forum and by default you should not be over this forum. There have more violations/personal agendas and threats in the political forum than you can shake a stick at and you have done zilch!!!

You are like a sheriff of a lawless town where people are free to break laws and commit crimes without any worries of being arrested and prosecuted. I don't know why you haven't had your MOD privileges revoked - you apparently had them taken away for a precious time but I guess that's something ST.Christopher and my attorney will have to work out.

If you had done your job from the beginning I wouldn't have never taken legal action. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Could it be, WE, that St.Christopher and your LIE-yer have an AGENDA against you ? Maybe because you're as much a "God fearing Christian" as Al Sharptounge, Jesse Jackson and Jeremiah Wright ? !!

You are like a sheriff of a lawless town where people are free to break laws and commit crimes without any worries of being arrested and prosecuted. I don't know why you haven't had your MOD privileges revoked - you apparently had them taken away for a precious time but I guess that's something ST.Christopher and my attorney will have to work out.

If you had done your job from the beginning I wouldn't have never taken legal action. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
stop whining born again hypocrite whore monger.

get your lawyer to proof read your posts. they might make sense.

Have you noticed JCM800 has never commented and basically has stayed away from in thread I have commented? Why don't you Dirty Dog and COG- open your mouths as wide as possible so my dog can take a dump Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
It's not a mods responsibility to comment on every thread that gets posted. They probably have a life outside of here that they stay busy with, unlike you. They can post on threads as they see fit, just like anyone else at any time they feel the urge to comment. I doubt seriously that JCM is staying away from commenting due to any perceived actions that some mythical "attorney" of yours took to " remove" him from being a moderator here. And the post right below this comment of yours shows that he's not a-skeered of YOUR LYING ASS !!!!!

You are like a sheriff of a lawless town where people are free to break laws and commit crimes without any worries of being arrested and prosecuted. I don't know why you haven't had your MOD privileges revoked - you apparently had them taken away for a brief time but I guess that's something ST.Christopher and my attorney will have to work out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vrQA-DTp0g
It's not a mods responsibility to comment on every thread that gets posted. They probably have a life outside of here that they stay busy with, unlike you. They can post on threads as they see fit, just like anyone else at any time they feel the urge to comment. I doubt seriously that JCM is staying away from commenting due to any perceived actions that some mythical "attorney" of yours took to " remove" him from being a moderator here. And the post right below this comment of yours shows that he's not a-skeered of YOUR LYING ASS !!!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Go fuck yourself Rey you illegal POS - shouldn't you be out cutting lawns somewhere ? You of all people should hope Clinton wins if not expect 3/4 of your family to be deported.