Another accomplishment of the senile pervert...lowest approval rating of ALL presidents since gallop started tracking in 1945...77 YRS!!

Always having to reach into the future to try and make your point.

Could you tell us mortals what interest rates will be in the future ? Let's see, what else.....flying cars ?
From a guy with such disdain for polling, you sure use it when you think it benefit's your argument, huh?

Can't wait to see what Biden's approval rating will be near the end of his Presidency which may not even last 2 more years at this rate.

And when Biden did have, does have and is expected to have more "adversity", we'll see what his numbers are. As I said in another thread, he'll be lucky to brake 30%. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
WANNA BET?

(Assuming of course, that we know what kind of "brake" you're referencing.)
Always having to reach into the future to try and make your point.

Could you tell us mortals what interest rates will be in the future ? Let's see, what else.....flying cars ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

Geez, I hate to break this news to you but flying cars already exist.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2021/06/30/flying-car-aircar-bmw-engine-flies-between-slovakia-airports/7809433002/

Flying cars are real. One just completed a 35-minute test flight.

A prototype flying car has completed a 35-minute flight between two airports in Slovakia.
The hybrid car-aircraft, AirCar, takes two minutes and 15 seconds to transform from car into aircraft, according to BBC.
Now don't you just feel a little bit silly saying that? But I really like it when you decide on a "comeback" to something I said and you make a fool of yourself doing it. Keep up the good work?

And yes I can tell you that interest rates will absolutely be higher in the future thanks to the man you voted for.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2021/06/30/flying-car-aircar-bmw-engine-flies-between-slovakia-airports/7809433002/

Flying cars are real. One just completed a 35-minute test flight.

A prototype flying car has completed a 35-minute flight between two airports in Slovakia.
The hybrid car-aircraft, AirCar, takes two minutes and 15 seconds to transform from car into aircraft, according to BBC.
Now don't you just feel a little bit silly saying that? But I really like it when you decide on a "comeback" to something I said and you make a fool of yourself doing it. Keep up the good work?

And yes I can tell you that interest rates will absolutely be higher in the future thanks to the man you voted for.
Originally Posted by HedonistForever
correct link
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...ts/7809433002/

Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Then you can't use that in one your rants using a future prediction to try and justify your point.

But more likely you will now start to claim you are an expert on flying cars and start to give presentations.

Or you can go ahead with another of your predictions about the future and let us know when flying cars will be mass produced and replace cars now using streets.