Who are your "ledgends"...

Thank you Textaz
  • fryec
  • 05-02-2013, 10:01 PM
The only provider I've seen more than once..Lana Storm.
My legends

1. Mya Michelle
2. Monet Luv

Absolutely Amazing young ladies. I knew Mya first then met Monet through her. Birds of a feather flock together because When these two are together firecrackers are going off! They are perfecto!

I know they have only been around for a good solid year or two... But you are missing out if you haven't met them! Completely drama free, energetic, always glamorous for me, tight bodies , Monet has 0 tattoos! Mya has 3 very well mannered and cute tats. Smart, can talk for days! Makes u feel like an old guy sneaking into a dorm hanging out with the college cuties HA!

You haven't met Mya Michelle. Originally Posted by ModelClient123
Ty baby.
Ze!!!! The original Dannie!! Cassandra l'amore and jade Nicole are my picks
My one and only true legend is the one and only Payton Lynn. Beautiful woman inside and out.
I've visited with a few ladies that I considered 'legends' because of their reputations, longevity, and so on...

Rebecca of Dallas
Sexy Ass Devyn
Kinky Little Nikki
Madison May
Reese Foster
Berkleigh Originally Posted by Say What

1 Jessica UTR- I think she dropped the UTR
2. Ze. If you have seen her you know how it is.
3. Berkleigh- Originally Posted by add197531

Thank you guys
Although I've been gone from Dallas for 5 years, I've met none better in any market better than the following list. OH how I need to get back there and see any of these ladies who are still around.

Legends

CatieMae
Rebecca of Dallas (noted author who retired last May 34th)
Holly of Dallas
Syeira Pink (thank you SO much for posting that old pic, you made my day AGAIN)
Reese Foster
Kinky Little Nikki
Sophie
Jordan/Kennedy Layne (can't believe no one has mentioned her yet)

All-time runner up: Mia Loren

All-time favorite: WindowDance

If anyone has an old pic of Mia Loren, a post or a PM would be most appreciated.

Sounds like I need to meet this Tara.
I'll keep it to ladies I've seen - more than once...

* Stilletto Kitty (only saw her twice - maybe a good thing she retired, or I'd be broke)
* Fallyn (when she went by another name - she defined GFE in my book - need to see her again)
* Chelsea Simms (not sure what happened to her - wish she'd come back)
Genie
Lindsey Lacey
Although I've been gone from Dallas for 5 years, I've met none better in any market better than the following list. OH how I need to get back there and see any of these ladies who are still around.

Legends

CatieMae
Rebecca of Dallas (noted author who retired last May 34th)
Holly of Dallas
Syeira Pink (thank you SO much for posting that old pic, you made my day AGAIN)
Reese Foster
Kinky Little Nikki
Sophie
Jordan/Kennedy Layne (can't believe no one has mentioned her yet)

All-time runner up: Mia Loren

All-time favorite: WindowDance

If anyone has an old pic of Mia Loren, a post or a PM would be most appreciated.

Sounds like I need to meet this Tara. Originally Posted by Pyrojohn

Ask and you shall receive!!! Out of respect for Rebecca ( at the time was all 3 of our's assistant I thought is was best to block her face.

This pic was at a Christmas dinner we had and let me tell you, I know that every mans head turned when we walked to our table.

Glad you enjoyed the pic of Holly and I and hope you enjoy this one.

Syeira

Myra and Syeira are both gems. 2 of the best oral pleasers hands down. Legends in my book...
List would not be complete without V-Nurse of course .....A real legend ......along with Terralyn ....Cherri Darling .....and Angela S......my favorites by a large margin ......
SHAY MONROE tops my list
Everyone, mine was only mentioned once... KINKY LITTLE NIKI.. the Texas/Sooner spinner. Sexually she is as advertised..a little stick of dynamite! What takes her to the top for me is her personallity! She is an absolute doll who has the most caring soul I have ever met period. I truly think she would do anything for anyone at any time! It has truly been a blessing having her as a friend!!!
Xoxo...to NIKKI!
WOW I am not on the list--- I cant believe I did not make this list.??? My mind is wondering now what did I do so wrong to everyone??