Providers showing their face

Not a very pleasant face? Not what I have been told. Originally Posted by EZ.
It's a lie!!! :-)
  • EZ.
  • 12-03-2014, 05:46 PM
It's a lie!!! :-) Originally Posted by samantha thom
You need to send me a picture so I can decide for myself.
Hey EZ...TRUST ME when I tell you that Samantha is a naturally beautiful young lady!
We had our 3yr hobby anniversary in May. She looked just as beautiful then as the first day I met her in 2011.

You need to send me a picture so I can decide for myself. Originally Posted by EZ.
  • EZ.
  • 12-04-2014, 08:57 AM
Hey EZ...TRUST ME when I tell you that Samantha is a naturally beautiful young lady!
We had our 3yr hobby anniversary in May. She looked just as beautiful then as the first day I met her in 2011. Originally Posted by planojim
I've heard but still would like a picture. I do love Asian women having seen several independents and hope to see more. Being intelligent and not a teenager is a plus, also.
I agree EZ! Maturity is a MAJOR plus when it comes to a woman/provider. Samantha is just the type of woman I like. She's intelligent, straight forward, keeps her body in ROCKING shape, and she's a FANTASTIC lover.
I'm telling you that she's worth the risk. You will be MOST satisfied with Samantha. (Just as you would be with other providers that I've been with who hide their faces like Bliss and Cassandra L'Amore)

I've heard but still would like a picture. I do love Asian women having seen several independents and hope to see more. Being intelligent and not a teenager is a plus, also. Originally Posted by EZ.
I've heard but still would like a picture. I do love Asian women having seen several independents and hope to see more. Being intelligent and not a teenager is a plus, also. Originally Posted by EZ.
Maybe you should book an appointment with her... Sme of us will never let a stranger see our face
  • EZ.
  • 12-04-2014, 11:05 AM
I agree EZ! Maturity is a MAJOR plus when it comes to a woman/provider. Samantha is just the type of woman I like. She's intelligent, straight forward, keeps her body in ROCKING shape, and she's a FANTASTIC lover.
I'm telling you that she's worth the risk. You will be MOST satisfied with Samantha. (Just as you would be with other providers that I've been with who hide their faces like Bliss and Cassandra L'Amore) Originally Posted by planojim
I'm not worried about the "risk". This lady has been high on my TDL. I've been out of the hobby for a few weeks due to heart issue. I was just trying to finagle a picture.

Lily, I had little or no expectations of receiving one ...it was mostly in jest but I would still like the picture.
I'm not worried about the "risk". This lady has been high on my TDL. I've been out of the hobby for a few weeks due to heart issue. I was just trying to finagle a picture.

Lily, I had little or no expectations of receiving one ...it was mostly in jest but I would still like the picture. Originally Posted by EZ.

Thanks…but I like your picture more…very cute! And I am more worried about the "risk" of handling you with heart issue. Get well soon!
HoneyRose works with a lady that is very UTR. Now I have seen HoneyRose and her utr friend KatieMae a number of times. No pictures of KatieMae exist. But I would recommend either of these truly fine providers anytime. HoneyRose is a tall busty lady with soft skin, long blonde hair and incredible breasts. KatieMae is a sex machine and this lady loves BBBJ. KatieMae is younger, a great body, also pretty hair and a lovely face. They may not show their faces, hell KatieMae has no pictures published but that should not stop anyone from seeing these two incredible women.
  • EZ.
  • 12-04-2014, 12:24 PM
Thanks…but I like your picture more…very cute! And I am more worried about the "risk" of handling you with heart issue. Get well soon! Originally Posted by samantha thom
I like to be handled. My Cardiologist is more concerned about my Cajun cooking while recommending cardio. The last few weeks, the Jambalaya, blackened fish and Gumbo have been winning out.
  • hd
  • 12-04-2014, 01:25 PM
EZ, with info like that, now we're all waiting for a face pic of the provider after you have your heart attack. LOL
So you're more worried about EZ 'cumming AND going' at the same time Samantha??

Thanks…but I like your picture more…very cute! And I am more worried about the "risk" of handling you with heart issue. Get well soon! Originally Posted by samantha thom
  • EZ.
  • 12-04-2014, 04:30 PM
EZ, with info like that, now we're all waiting for a face pic of the provider after you have your heart attack. LOL Originally Posted by hd
Next time I have one, I'll try to remember to take a selfie with the girl.

Ya'll need to let my Cardiologist worry about the heart. I'm needing some attention a little over a foot lower.
  • EZ.
  • 12-04-2014, 04:31 PM
So you're more worried about EZ 'cumming AND going' at the same time Samantha?? Originally Posted by planojim
Cajuns are harder to kill than roaches.

My father was 87 years old when he died. He had a large maple tree on the side of his house. When the wind blew, the limbs would drag across the windows. He got out his hoop saw and climbed the tree (not a ladder) and was sawing limbs when he fell to his death.

My father used to watch the obituaries. He would read, "John Smith died at the age of sixty five survived by his wife, Margaret of 43 years and .... He would give it two or three weeks then call John and console the wife. My family especially the women were mortified. The French are a friendly people.
Sme of us will never let a stranger see our face Originally Posted by lily blake
I can pretty much guarantee that anyone who sees you in person will not be disappointed with the face that greets them when you open the door.