Pleading the 5th...

did anyone see Hillary's, what would be hilarious if not so sad, andrea mitchell interview?

now that was so lame, her excuses and attempts at verbal subterfuge
surprise surprise, Republicunts have a fundamental misunderstanding of the constitutions 5th amendment. or they do understand it and choose to ignore it.
  • WTF
  • 09-06-2015, 07:53 AM
surprise surprise, Republicunts have a fundamental misunderstanding of the constitutions 5th amendment. or they do understand it and choose to ignore it. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Fucking idiots think invoking the 5th means you are guilty.

It means you are smart.

If the government is going on a fishing expedition to convict you of something, they will give not you immunity and you should invoke your Constitutional 5th amendment right.
Fucking idiots think invoking the 5th means you are guilty. Originally Posted by WTF
Most people are "idiots," then, including LE. If not it would be unnecessary to include the "instruction" in a jury charge in a criminal case.

Added to that .... most people think when one "lawyers up" .... one is "guilty"...... after all ... "why would an "innocent" person need a lawyer"????

Just like they think ... "why would an "innocent" person need to be quiet"????

The news media feeds those "beliefs"!!!!! So do the "lawyer/crime" shows on TV.
I had records subpoenaed one time by the fbi over an oil deal

I know how some junior u. s. attorneys try to make nothing into something in career building moves
  • WTF
  • 09-06-2015, 01:51 PM
Most people are "idiots," then, including LE. If not it would be unnecessary to include the "instruction" in a jury charge in a criminal case.

Added to that .... most people think when one "lawyers up" .... one is "guilty"...... after all ... "why would an "innocent" person need a lawyer"????

Just like they think ... "why would an "innocent" person need to be quiet"????

The news media feeds those "beliefs"!!!!! So do the "lawyer/crime" shows on TV. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm thinking you are agreeing with me ...

• WTF
  • 09-06-2015, 01:55 PM
I had records subpoenaed one time by the fbi over an oil deal

I know how some junior u. s. attorneys try to make nothing into something in career building moves Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I'm thinking you are too...

• DSK
  • 09-06-2015, 03:41 PM

. Originally Posted by WTF
Occasionally you make a good post..I admit it.
....Or just convict him as you seem to know the facts. Originally Posted by WTF
I don't know all of "the facts." Nor do I have the power to "convict him." Or is this your attempt at humor? If so, you forgot the bigliar's smilicons.

Interesting on Meet The Press today with Colin Powell, Powell said he had two email systems as SOS. The secure one of which he transacted all classified information and another one which he did conduct personal and some "housekeeping" SOS business. SOS Powell says he devoted an entire chapter on it in his latest book.

I am also seeing where the guy who set up Hillary's email system was already a State dept employee and was paid $5K by Hillary to set up the system which against dept rules.

So is this getting fishy or is the smell coming from WTF's cunt?

Hillary also said she urged this guy to testify and is "disappointed."

Your thinking is wrong. This isn't the first time for you though.
.... Powell said he had two email systems as SOS. The secure one of which he transacted all classified information and another one which he did conduct personal and some "housekeeping" SOS business. SOS Powell says he devoted an entire chapter on it in his latest book. Originally Posted by gnadfly
One distinction is Powelll knew one could have two accounts on one phone, and another is Powell can write, but Hillarious can't read.
  • WTF
  • 09-06-2015, 06:47 PM
Your thinking is wrong. This isn't the first time for you though. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Oh just more double speak from you. Got it.
I'm thinking you are too...

Hillary should know, she did it on the senate watergate committee and was canned for lying and more
One distinction is Powelll knew one could have two accounts on one phone, and another is Powell can write, but Hillarious can't read. Originally Posted by LexusLover
are you saying Eva's mother is Hillary?