TRUE GFE POLL. Provider/Hobbyist

that seams like it would be more work!
that seams like it would be more work! Originally Posted by bubbaJay
Not as much wear and tear baby. My mouth won't ever stop....obviously lol.

I have 4 days of no school and no baby....I don't know what to do lol.
Not as much wear and tear baby. My mouth won't ever stop....obviously lol.

I have 4 days of no school and no baby....I don't know what to do lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
CUM
TEXAS
Not no but HELL NO!! I have explained why I will never visit to a few of the overly sensitive, must kiss my azz type over there before. You can search the TN boards for the lost thread lol.

You will see just how straight up I really am.
hey, i can get a beautiful woman anytime...its getting one to kiss my azz that is the hard part! he he...jk...that isnt all that difficult either
Oh no baby...once you pay I will kiss your azz the entire time lol. I meant guys who need constant ego stroking on these boards and are intimidated by any woman who refuses to beg them to see her.

I think we might get in trouble for hijacking the thread, but how's my honesty for GFE lmao!
at that point i would probably rather kiss yours.

im new and dont pay attention to the drama

to get back on point...what is GFE about telling the truth?? my chick lies all the time
  • Doove
  • 11-04-2010, 07:05 PM
This seems to have been beat to death, but let me add a bit of a twist, if i may.

My own feeling is that the definition of what makes a GFE should be subjective rather than objective. If a girl lacks in one area, but makes up for it in another, she can still tip the scales to a GFE level. Much like a girl can still be considered hot without nice legs if she has a face and body that makes up for it.

But let's for a moment assume your premise is correct; that a girl shouldn't advertise as a GFE if she doesn't offer the list of services necessary as determined by the "majority" of all hobbyists.

Now let's take it a step further. Let's assume that, say, China Doll (and i trust she won't mind my using her as an example) is capable of delivering the sort of overall service that compels a majority of her clients to consider her a GFE, in spite of the lack of BBBJ's. To pick a number, let's just say, oh, 7 out of every 10 clients she has is so wowed by her cumulative charms that they review her and state they consider her a GFE. At that point, since the majority of her clients view her, for whatever reasons, as a GFE, can China then advertise as a GFE?
This seems to have been beat to death, but let me add a bit of a twist, if i may.

My own feeling is that the definition of what makes a GFE should be subjective rather than objective. If a girl lacks in one area, but makes up for it in another, she can still tip the scales to a GFE level. Much like a girl can still be considered hot without nice legs if she has a face and body that makes up for it.

But let's for a moment assume your premise is correct; that a girl shouldn't advertise as a GFE if she doesn't offer the list of services necessary as determined by the "majority" of all hobbyists.

Now let's take it a step further. Let's assume that, say, China Doll (and i trust she won't mind my using her as an example) is capable of delivering the sort of overall service that compels a majority of her clients to consider her a GFE, in spite of the lack of BBBJ's. To pick a number, let's just say, oh, 7 out of every 10 clients she has is so wowed by her cumulative charms that they review her and state they consider her a GFE. At that point, since the majority of her clients view her, for whatever reasons, as a GFE, can China then advertise as a GFE? Originally Posted by Doove
71% which is both provider and hobbyist combined say no. Just numbers .
China seems to be a quality provider. If her clients say she is GFE then I believe that they think she is. If you go by the average hobbyist then you have to say no according to the poll. I don't think it's trying to change anybodies mind. It's just stating the numbers. Hey they can be complete GFE according to the poll and still not get you hot.
  • Doove
  • 11-04-2010, 09:10 PM
71% which is both provider and hobbyist combined say no. Just numbers .
China seems to be a quality provider. If her clients say she is GFE then I believe that they think she is. If you go by the average hobbyist then you have to say no according to the poll. I don't think it's trying to change anybodies mind. It's just stating the numbers. Hey they can be complete GFE according to the poll and still not get you hot. Originally Posted by burkalini
Let me rephrase. Let's suppose we have 2 providers - China Doll and "Sugar Baby". Let's suppose China Doll doesn't offer BBBJ but the majority of her clients say she's a GFE. Sugar Baby does offer BBBJ, but the majority of her clients say she's in no way a GFE. They both advertise as GFE.

Who, according to you, is misrepresenting themselves more so than the other?
Let me rephrase. Let's suppose we have 2 providers - China Doll and "Sugar Baby". Let's suppose China Doll doesn't offer BBBJ but the majority of her clients say she's a GFE. Sugar Baby does offer BBBJ, but the majority of her clients say she's in no way a GFE. They both advertise as GFE.

Who, according to you, is misrepresenting themselves more so than the other? Originally Posted by Doove
which one says 'not tonight...i have a headache?'

if a burger joint says it has the best burgers in town...and most ppl agree it has the best burgers...but you dont really care for them...they still earned the right to say 'voted best burger in town'
  • Doove
  • 11-04-2010, 09:48 PM
if a burger joint says it has the best burgers in town...and most ppl agree it has the best burgers...but you dont really care for them...they still earned the right to say 'voted best burger in town' Originally Posted by bubbaJay
Unless you were trying to back up what i said, i'm not sure how this analogy is relevant.

Are you agreeing that if the majority of a provider's clients say she's a GFE, then she's a GFE no matter what her non-clients might say based on a set of rules?
Unless you were trying to back up what i said, i'm not sure how this analogy is relevant.

Are you agreeing that if the majority of a provider's clients say she's a GFE, then she's a GFE no matter what her non-clients might say based on a set of rules? Originally Posted by Doove
im saying such a provider has the right to advertise GFE. Does that mean she IS GFE? IS the 'voted best burger' THE best burger to YOU? "non clients" that never had the burger cant really judge the burger now can they?

i wasnt agreeing or disagreeing...

If the best fur burger to you...has double meat, bacon, cheese, katchup and mayo...dont forget pickles... you can have two burgers with the exat same things and they will still taste completely different. you might just click with one burger a little or a lot more. that does not mean the next guy doesnt like the other burger.

i think we need to switch to tacos to keep it all similar

Who, according to you, is misrepresenting themselves more so than the other? Originally Posted by Doove
Nothing is according to me. It's according to the poll. Don't attach this to my personal wants. Everything I have said is just the numbers thats all. You could change the experiment and make it anyway you want it to come out. I just quoted the numbers and said that true GFE is between people that have feelings for each other. Everything we experience in the hobby is fantasy as it should be. That's all
"beauty is in the eye of the beholder." You can have a poll at to what it is. Yet that statement will still be true. And IMHO as also it is with GFE, it is in the eye of the beholder.

And the best GFE I have ever had with a provider on this board is when I gave $. So she could give it to the charity of her choice. I all ready knew where it was to go. And we just talked for 45min's. It was the best GFE I ever had. And no sex what so ever. Worth every penny. I feel that I short changed her, and owe so much more. Each min was worth $.

OSD