Trump rally fizzles again

Yeah you're dam right I'll bash Biden he's the current President and he's not the brightest star in the sky. I am more concerned about this Country's future more than I am about any Political Party. You're making an absolute fool of yourself worrying about a guy who isn't even the President and there is no guarantee he'll even run for President in 2024. Originally Posted by Levianon17

You are making a fool out of yourself following every Trump thread. Why do you think I post these threads ? It's for clowns like you, who say they don't care about Trump, and then constantly follow and post on them.
“You’re making an absolute fool of yourself”

At least he’s succeeded at something. Originally Posted by bambino

Here we have a fool following a fool. A fool's fool.
You are making a fool out of yourself following every Trump thread. Why do you think I post these threads ? It's for clowns like you, who say they don't care about Trump, and then constantly follow and post on them. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Oh yeah that's got to be it. I can easily say, I respond to your post because I get a kick out of your hysterical reactions, which I actually do.
You are just embarassing yourself now.
You are just embarassing yourself now. Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so
BOT time
BOT time Originally Posted by VitaMan

So we were able to rely on the ample forensic and video evidence to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Trump rally was well attended, a great success and a good time was had by all? Is that why VM is kvetching? I'm guessing he doesn't have opposable thumbs to twiddle.
Both were doctored. Just like N Koreas latest middle launch.
You are just embarassing yourself now. Originally Posted by VitaMan
You should be embarrassed. How can a former President have such an adverse affect on you? If anything you should be embarrassed for voting for Biden. You'll never admit it, I wouldn't either, lol.
Parrot who claims he doesn't care about Trump or the past just can't stay away from Trump threads.
Parrot who claims he doesn't care about Trump or the past just can't stay away from Trump threads. Originally Posted by VitaMan
You just now realized you started the thread?
yawn.....
Read my lips...trumpy will not run in 2024. He just likes to feed his cartel a bunch of shit and watch them eat it up

Dah...
Read my lips...trumpy will not run in 2024. He just likes to feed his cartel a bunch of shit and watch them eat it up

Dah... Originally Posted by Tsmokies
That's fine, but Biden won't win in 2024. Who ever runs against Biden won't have to cheat to beat him. In fact Biden might not even finish his first term.