WHITE COWARD

Maybe he knew exactly what he was writing, just to make you fellaz's heads explodes.

Why am I not surprised that only one of you boyz caught it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And you were smoking Hillary’s polls.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yada Yada Yada, no difference than the goat fuckers beheading innocent people are black thugs killing for sport,
Maybe he knew exactly what he was writing, just to make you fellaz's heads explodes.

Why am I not surprised that only one of you boyz caught it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
They are to stupid. The deplorable Trump pussies got it. The moron ones didn't
You don’t have the balls, brains or money to get to Pittsburgh. And you’re confusing being a dick with having one. Originally Posted by bambino
Send the ticket Pajama Boy. Un Americans like you are fun to meet in person. Its so rare the one of you tender little boys from Pittsburgh ever leave the house alone. It would be a thrill to meet yo0u. Oh wait you'll have to bring your boyfriend Pajama Boy Lusty

Let me clear to you Pittsburg boys, trans and girls
Fuck Pittsburg, Israel and Trump. And a double down to Pittsburgh
Hey, mystic. You really ought to get the fuck out of this forum, Jew-hater. And stay out! (See post #32).
If mods had their heads out of the sand mystic and yssup both would be banned for life
Maybe he knew exactly what he was writing, just to make you fellaz's heads explodes. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Right... and he knew exactly what he was writing when he said:

"No one really gave a fuck about (dead Jews in Pittsburgh)"

Did your head explode yet, yssup???
What about the synagogue in Pitts ???? Originally Posted by Dickey9090
No one really gave a fuck about that one Originally Posted by themystic
Ouch! Hey, let's be cool... he can always apologize! Who wants to bet whether troll boy doubles down?

Fuck Pittsburg (sic) and Israel both. Originally Posted by themystic
Ouch! He doubled down. But he can STILL apologize! Who wants to bet whether troll boy triples down?

Let me clear to you Pittsburg (sic) boys, trans and girls
Fuck Pittsburg (sic), Israel and Trump. And a double down to Pittsburgh Originally Posted by themystic
Double ouch! He tripled down. But wait - it's STILL not too late for mystic to apologize!

Who wants to bet if he quadruples down? What are the odds???
Unfortunate.
If mods had their heads out of the sand mystic and yssup both would be banned for life Originally Posted by oilfieldace
So glad you have such respect for our volunteer mods. Sad.

But you’re off topic.

Unless you identify with the title of the OP.
Unfortunate. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you're right about Mystic on his comments.
Sometimes i laugh at some of Tm's posts. But he went way too far on his recent Jewish posts.
Hey, mystic. You really ought to get the fuck out of this forum, Jew-hater. And stay out! (See post #32). Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Hey Ex CEO. You really ought to get the fuck out of this forum. American-hater. And stay out-(See this post)
Right... and he knew exactly what he was writing when he said:

"No one really gave a fuck about (dead Jews in Pittsburgh)"

Did your head explode yet, yssup??? Originally Posted by lustylad
Sop what about America first? Your just a trouble maker and race baiter. How many is this now Pajama Boy. Fuck Israel. MAGA not MIGA
I don’t imagine this shit will go on for too much longer.