AOC Reveals She’s a Sexual Assault Survivor—And Explains How the Capitol Insurrection Triggered Her Trauma

My confidence has never wavered in the overall ignorance of this forum on their knowledge of subject matter. There are some bright posters that post but they are in the minority.

If you consider the truth as scolding , you may be one of those majority posters.

Originally Posted by WTF
i'll leave it to the American people to decide where truth might lie
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2021, 09:17 AM
Clueless bartenders are bad politicians who have no reason to be elected. Clueless bad businessmen are bad presidents who have no reason to be elected. There is no surprise with either one of those drama queen fools like AOC and Trump. He needed to go and so does she. Those two big mouths are equally pitiful to me. But that's obviously just my opinion. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
They'd be equal were she President.

Senators are piss ants in our form of government...congressional members barely worth mentioning.

The President however can do some damage.

Hopefully she will never be elected President...we'd be more fucked than we were with Trump.
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2021, 09:19 AM
i'll leave it to the American people to decide where truth might lie Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Of course you do.
They'd be equal were she President.

Senators are piss ants in our form of government...congressional members barely worth mentioning.

The President however can do some damage.

Hopefully she will never be elected President...we'd be more fucked than we were with Trump. Originally Posted by WTF
you're onto something, keep up the sedulous most recent work

aoc does her damage, and much more than the average congress person or even senator, by being an influencer
Do clueless senile puppets of teh marxist DPST/ccp party have a reason to be elected????? Originally Posted by oeb11
That depends on your definition of "clueless". I'm neither a Democrat nor a Republican so I don't pick sides. I just don't believe people should have their job only because of their bullshit rhetoric and they have nothing on their resume to support their bullshit rhetoric. I don't blame them for being full of shit to get what they wanted. I only blame the idiots who voted for them.

Trump is an habitual liar and so is AOC. I don't believe a single word that they say. Is Biden a liar? Of course he is. You don't have a career in politics for that long without being full of shit too. But unlike Trump, at least he has a resume to be hired for his job although I sure the fuck did not vote for him because I don't believe in 78 year old presidents. And I live in Texas, so Republicans will always win this state until the old people die. I know that sounds a bit harsh but it's just the truth in this state.
They'd be equal were she President. Originally Posted by WTF
I agree. I should have said the absurdity of those two are equal to me although their job ranks are certainly different.
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2021, 11:09 AM
I agree. I should have said the absurdity of those two are equal to me although their job ranks are certainly different. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2021, 11:11 AM
you're onto something, keep up the sedulous most recent work

aoc does her damage, and much more than the average congress person or even senator, by being an influencer Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
It is still peanuts. She is living in your head. She has no power...other than wtf you give her.

She hasn't influenced me one damn bit.

She does not pick SC Justices, circuit court judges, sec of state.

Bitch is harmless. She is good for Fox News ratings.

Same with Greene.

Now that she has denounced QAnon....she is harmless. She will have to say something outrageous to make news now.
she has a following

well its symbiotic

they influence her as well but she gets in front of the parade waving that red flag

and she has banded with others and has an organization to elect even more leftists and threatens to primary fellow democrats that oppose

most other congress people do not have that

and that gives her more power than what a single congress person ought to wield

you can say she doesn't influence you but that's not the point

and I never said or indicated she appointed the supreme court or anything of that sort nor indicated she had any governmental power approaching that held by a president, so why mention that

I did say she had more influence in America than a regular congressman, and I stand by that

you can say she doesn't influence you but that's not the point

but then again you and points don't often get each other
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2021, 11:58 AM
She has a following because of Fox News making her the Boogie man and you've fallen into their ratings trap.

She has about as much power as M Greene.

Are you scared of her power?

Those two nuts hopefully cancel each other out.
Yeah, AOC is young and semi attractive for a congresswoman. The only reasons she even has a voice is because she is outlandish and somewhat fuckable. Only a dumb kid would take her nonsense remotely seriously which is the same as dumb old geezers taking Trump's nonsense remotely seriously as far as I'm concerned.

Oh, for WTF, different job ranks so who cares what AOC's loud mouth does. She is irrelevant and is just a dummy shit talker. She is harmless. Of course she doesn't know shit so she is incapable of doing something even if she wanted to do so. Kind of like Trump, but just a lower job rank. Actually, she has a higher job rank than that loser now.
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2021, 02:07 PM
They took Trumps weapon of choice away from him....Twitter!

He is impotent for now.
He still has Fox News but he is of no use to them now so he may not even have them to vent. He may just need to have more Covid rallies to vent and claim the election was rigged.
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2021, 02:48 PM
He still has Fox News but he is of no use to them now so he may not even have them to vent. He may just need to have more Covid rallies to vent and claim the election was rigged. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Shit NewsMax kicked off the Trump supporting My Pillow guy.

As gnad would say, "Not a good tell..."
poo lil aoc. Again where was she during the me too movement?
Shes a lying hypocritical opportunist!All victims of sex abuse should condemn her accusations!
Shes been caught in so many lies then retreats to the lsm and cries out about being bullied and plays the victim card very well!
As evidenced in her latest lie!