The Hottest 5 latinas in Houston - who are they?

I said "concealing isn't required" Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

^ no shit sherlock. my response stands it's not required thus making it matter of preference based on the new LTC vs. CHL classification. I think you need to check your comprehension. I'm probably not one you want to tests wits with. ;-)
I've known of that handgun for some time and own a variant of one of it's ancestors in another caliber....same mfg. I've owned it for years and can tatter up the center of the target freestanding at the 17 yards.

You're credibility is low.

and no a 30 round mag on the MPX won't be any where close to being emptied in 2.12 seconds on semi. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
so you don't have a sub....or a trust....or a stamp.

You are officially a member of the Liar's Club.
  • N.M.
  • 07-24-2016, 09:52 PM
Jabba the Hut was ready to lie about seeing you back at the agency, but then realized he wouldn't have ended well for him

Originally Posted by NubianPrince

I wish his blind gremlin ass would try to say that...
Jabba the Hut was ready to lie about seeing you back at the agency, but then realized he wouldn't have ended well for him

.... Originally Posted by NubianPrince
You're reading skills still need improvement. I said maybe even before the edit.

Besides, she likely never knew who came and went through that whore house. Her pimp made all the arrangements.

She's correct I quit going there before all that Latinas showed up. Even though the lady pimp was giving me remarkable discounts as "house guest,"

But once she started lying to us, that was it.

Being a pimp is bad enough....lying to customers is even worse. There should at least be some truth amongst criminals.
Kind of inconvenient carrying around all that iron concealed in semiauto.
You can get 22 round magazines for a Glock 23 in .40 if you're concerned about capacity.
I've known of that handgun for some time and own a variant of one of it's ancestors in another caliber....same mfg. I've owned it for years and can tatter up the center of the target freestanding at the 17 yards.

You're credibility is low.

so you don't have a sub....or a trust....or a stamp.

You are officially a member of the Liar's Club. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
lol - So basically what you're saying is that you own a Sig that shoots 9mm bullets. LOL welcome to the world of guns. you're full of it dude. What the fuck kind of gun do you own? Stop talking in code about variants while trying to call someone else a liar. You sound like one of those old men sitting up in Denny's telling tall tales to their grand kids.

and LOL @ tatter up the center @ 17 yards. I'm sure anyone can after blindly shooting 100 rounds at the general direction of a target. I tried to give you an out but you just can't help yourself so go ahead and lay on that sword.
Kind of inconvenient carrying around all that iron concealed in semiauto.
You can get 22 round magazines for a Glock 23 in .40 if you're concerned about capacity. Originally Posted by Slitlikr

I wouldn't necessarily disagree with that assessment. However, I'm not really concerned about capacity even though it's nice to have the extra shots. I like it because its AR lite and it's intimidating for a hand gun. It's a very smooth shot and I like the smoke and smell of the burn after I shoot it. I love the gun it's a beautiful piece.
  • N.M.
  • 07-24-2016, 10:20 PM
You're reading skills still need improvement. I said maybe even before the edit.

Besides, she likely never knew who came and went through that whore house. Her pimp made all the arrangements.

She's correct I quit going there before all that Latinas showed up. Even though the lady pimp was giving me remarkable discounts as "house guest,"

But once she started lying to us, that was it.

Being a pimp is bad enough....lying to customers is even worse. There should at least be some truth amongst criminals. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
The only thing worse than a liar, is a liar who is also a hypocrite...

Carry On Jabba the Hutt...

lol - So basically what you're saying is that you own a Sig that shoots 9mm bullets.
..... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Read again. I specifically said it was in another caliber.

and LOL @ tatter up the center @ 17 yards. I'm sure anyone can after blindly shooting 100 rounds at the general direction of a target.
...... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
No....one hole on the target. All bullets go through that quarter sized hole. Like you said, "It's a beautiful piece."

And that's the *only* thing you've said that makes any sense.

You remind me of MoNa and NuPimp....you have to twist words or make up lies to appear like or feel like you're winning. When, in fact, it just adds to the humor of watching y'all fail.

Okay....bedtime for you. Go snuggle your gun so you can feel safe and sleep.
Read again. I specifically said it was in another caliber.

No....one hole on the target. All bullets go through that quarter sized hole. Like you said, "It's a beautiful piece."

And that's the *only* thing you've said that makes any sense.

You remind me of MoNa and NuPimp....you have to twist words or make up lies to appear like or feel like you're winning. When, in fact, it just adds to the humor of watching y'all fail.

Okay....bedtime for you. Go snuggle your gun so you can feel safe and sleep. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
LOL do you even know the caliber? probably not. Most people that own guns or otherwise gun enthusiasts aren't so cryptic about it. Are you an American folklore teller? Are you a reincarnation of Paul Bunyon? LOL

I'm not trying to succeed here so how can I fail. This negro as you so aptly put it; lol is just checking you. ok I will go snuggle my gun and hope no one tries to start a race war in my quiet neighborhood tonight ;-)
LOL do you even know the caliber? probably not.
.... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Do you realize how stupid that question is?

....so how can I fail.
..... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So far,...you're failing with the best of them.
  • cr76
  • 07-24-2016, 11:08 PM
I thought this thread was about Latina Vaginas
Sadly not anymore as it has turned into a pissing match
I thought this thread was about Latina Vaginas Originally Posted by cr76
Back on topic.

In no particular order.

Natalia Mori
Max Madison
Amy
Anny
Zafiro (if she returns)
Venus
Sensual Frida

I know that's 7, not 5. I couldn't leave out any of these ladies. I love the Latinas! Beautiful and so hot blooded and sexy.
  • cr76
  • 07-25-2016, 06:49 AM
Back on topic.

In no particular order.

Natalia Mori
Max Madison
Amy
Anny
Zafiro (if she returns)
Venus
Sensual Frida

I know that's 7, not 5. I couldn't leave out any of these ladies. I love the Latinas! Beautiful and so hot blooded and sexy. Originally Posted by Oralist
a couple of those girls would be awesome to mix and match,

Waht about
Sophie
Dulce??