I just wanna kno guys

I just cleaned up all your ghetto talk and cussing, you don't take this serious posting like that here, get back to the fryer now or you off work? Originally Posted by BLM69
I didn't ask for your help. i got my point across the way i wanted it said. Dont like how i talk? I could carelessssssss honestly. Skip over my comment next time. But i see u love quoting me so ill give u the show you want

And fryer? Dude please. You'll never catch a bitch like me working for scraps lol remember im the shit!! Ask around but u know that already lmao
  • BLM69
  • 09-07-2018, 12:17 PM
I didn't ask for your help. i got my point across the way i wanted it said. Dont like how i talk? I could carelessssssss honestly. Skip over my comment next time. But i see u love quoting me so ill give u the show you want

And fryer? Dude please. You'll never catch a bitch like me working for scraps lol remember im the shit!! Ask around but u know that already lmao Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
You are the poop? Whatever flows your boat.....
men don't want to talk they want to F*** and move on.. But they should help out when doing it ..

like dude can you help and move a bit and fake it some .. or is there something we can do to make you happy happen ...

it's called interaction ,,
but some want to just lay there and be hey it's my time my dime ..I'm a dead fish today lol Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

If I'm feeling lazy, I'll just get a girl from one of the rub-sites.

If I feel like putting in some work, I'll call on one of you awesome lady's.
You are the poop? Whatever flows your boat..... Originally Posted by BLM69
Sorry you girls have to deal
With bad experiences.
It goes the other way too
And I am one who likes to
Know a little about the girl. Get some brain and body. So I have become
More selective after some dead fish and walking away
Thinking my own hand would have been more fun. She should have paid me.
Sooo because i have a 9-5 means i dont take this serious??? Trust me im as serious as you when it comes to this. Ask around i dont take no bullshit either. I just seen a thread about u leaving and seeing a recent no review. I dont know the details but These threads are never a good idea but i do wish u the best of luck! You've always been a great provider to me. Im sure whatever ur feeling, a nice thick hard cock can hopefully cheer u up! Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper

Girl wtf are u here idgaf or kno about your job im speaking on me
Girl wtf are u here idgaf or kno about your job im speaking on me Originally Posted by Misty S
Anyway goodluck to you Misty
Anyway goodluck to you Misty Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Apologize for my rudeness Nina you're awesome
Apologize for my rudeness Nina you're awesome Originally Posted by Misty S
No need babe i get it. These guys can be ridiculous at times smh
  • BLM69
  • 09-08-2018, 10:05 AM
Girl wtf are u here idgaf or kno about your job im speaking on me Originally Posted by Misty S
You go from angry to normal in your post from one minute to the next, I recognize and have seen that here before, maybe NTD can get you a job at the burger house after you leave eccie Sunday night. She was only trying to be nice btw
You go from angry to normal in your post from one minute to the next, I recognize and have seen that here before, maybe NTD can get you a job at the burger house after you leave eccie Sunday night. She was only trying to be nice btw Originally Posted by BLM69

Let's just stick with the topic...
Hi Misty,

Obviously - you're upset. (and, it's always justified, because it's your feelings).

I'll just offer you (and the ladies here) a little counsel...
  1. IF you treat it like a business; then you're only concern should be "sales"
  2. IF you treat it like a hobby; then you should be reviewing and SELECTING the clients just as much as the clients review the girls...
Example #1: Some of us are Honest Abe or You&Me.... Guys seeing a lot of different Providers.
Example #2: Some are like me... I really research, read reviews, ask questions, and hopefully build some rapport with the Providers... I joke about it all the time that I am "BFE" - and I go through some incredibly great lengths to make sure that the sessions are comfortable, fun, romantic, etc.

(HINT HINT: You would think that being treated nice would deserve a discount or two - right? lol )

But in any case: It cant be BOTH... you have to choose and accept. Either you're a (said in best context here) "working whore", or you're a "Party girl - hobbyist" who can pick and choose clients who are nicer, sweeter, more into the experience.

Complaining about "lack of performance" is a common problem on both sides, when you are going strictly for volume.

But - my best to you... whatever you choose to do.
Lol mojoo. Blm has one topic...bashing the ladies he can never have.
Lol mojoo. Blm has one topic...bashing the ladies he can never have. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Exactly lol. He's just a big super fan
Lol mojoo. Blm has one topic...bashing the ladies he can never have. Originally Posted by Tsmokies

Let's all just agree to move on from that