Why are liberals more intelligent than conservatives?

Whether you are conservative, progressive, centrist, theist or atheist, we are all people who should care about one another. We cannot have a President Trump, who purely cares for himself and no others. (That being the first of his numerous disqualifications.)

Presidents from both major parties, whether you agree with policies or not, have all tried to serve the people. Trump is a unique case of extremely dangerous narcissism. Time to put politics aside and be real human for a moment.
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Screw your mock sense of outrage over Trump. Hildebeest is the epitome of a self-aggrandizing narcissist; yet, you support that equivocating, lying bitch anyway. Hildebeest is the only candidate who managed to get four Americans -- including an American ambassador -- killed, and her conceited retort was: "What difference does it make?" Plus, you stupidly ignore her comment regarding her part in overthrowing Gaddafi: "We came. We saw. He died." That should strike most people as being a scary remark, but not Kool Aid sotted, "#Gruberized" Hildebeest minions like yourself. You're just fine with her self-aggrandizing incompetence.
  • DSK
  • 06-05-2016, 12:48 PM
Says the Yinzer from Pissburgh.

Yawwwwwnnnnn! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fuck off you yellow bellied coward who likes sucking dick.
LOL You guys are hysterical.
Wanna hear something even more hysterical?

HILDEBEEST REALLY CARES ABOUT YOU, CAP'N CRUNCH!

BTW, Hillary Clinton is going to be our next President, if not only because Trump has no way to improve on his base. True, he has the racists, sexists and bigots all locked up (many are posting on this thread). Who else is he going to convince? The hillbilly propaganda rants are not convincing anyone. There are more combine Trump-haters plus Hillary supporters than there are bigoted xenophobes.

Some of you will need to turn off the TV's and radios and stop picking up newspapers for the next 4-8 years.
BTW, Hillary Clinton is going to be our next President, if not only because Trump has no way to improve on his base. True, he has the racists, sexists and bigots all locked up (many are posting on this thread). Who else is he going to convince? The hillbilly propaganda rants are not convincing anyone. There are more combine Trump-haters plus Hillary supporters than there are bigoted xenophobes.

Some of you will need to turn off the TV's and radios and stop picking up newspapers for the next 4-8 years.
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
You probably also believe in the tooth fairy.

LOL You guys are hysterical. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
You'd be the one supporting the dog for president.

KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THE HILDEBEEST REALLY CARES ABOUT YOU, CAP'N CRUNCH!

All your blood is boiling with anger. It's pretty funny, actually. And I'll be enjoying all this even more come November 8th
All your blood is boiling with anger. It's pretty funny, actually. And I'll be enjoying all this even more come November 8th Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
You think that lying bitch is "pretty funny"? Is that why you support her? Because her lies make you laugh?

You can't or won't engage us on the merits. But you think she cares about you. Anything else?

You're an imposter. The real Cap'n Crunch is no dupe.
You think that lying bitch is "pretty funny"? Is that why you support her? Because her lies make you laugh?

You can't or won't engage us on the merits. But you think she cares about you. Anything else?

You're an imposter. The real Cap'n Crunch is no dupe. Originally Posted by lustylad
+1
I'm not a Trump supporter, but you haven't thought everything through. Here is just one obvious example - who do you think CARES more about us - the candidate who would continue to allow drugs to flood our country and ravage and kill our young people, or the candidate who wants to curtail it by building a wall and deporting illegal gangbangers and Mexican drug cartel thugs?

Or try this one... who do you think CARES about our national security? Is it the candidate who admitted she let politics guide her opposition to the surge in Iraq (see Bob Gates' memoirs)? Is it the candidate who knowingly lied to us and blamed Benghazi on a youtube video to protect her boss' political hide? Is it the candidate who handed over control of much of the world's uranium supply to Vladimir Putin in return for donations to her foundation (see link)?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us...company.html)? Originally Posted by lustylad

Evidently Cap'n Crunch is too skeered to think any of this through. He just KNOWS which candidate CARES about us.

Thinking is hard. Thinking may challenge my shallow assumptions. Therefore I won't engage in thinking. Why bother? The title of this thread already tells me I am more intelligent than all those "bigoted xenophobes" on this thread. As long as I FEEL superior to those who challenge me, I don't need to think or explain or rebut.
I know there are are some smart conservatives who have rightist views. But my point is, OVERALL, the more educated you get, the more you travel and see the real world, the more liberal you get. The data is overwhelming.

The right wing has NEVER done anything to help working people. Name an example. Originally Posted by Seeker
You know what you're doing? You're just tooting the Liberal horn. Anyone can travel that doesn't mean you're more educated and overall more liberal. Besides what the hell is so dam special about being Liberal anyway? Liberals haven't done anything miraculous. Look what has happened in Detroit over the last fifty years and recently in Baltimore. Every time we turn around some hideous bullshit is taking place somewhere in this country and most of the time it can be traced back to Liberals. The modern day liberal really isn't even that educated and they certainly have no common sense. Which means they don't make good cops or members of any public service job, Teachers, Doctors, Lawyers, Businessman, ect. Liberals are nothing but a bunch of " Cookie Cutters" they lack originality and have no clue what progress really is or how to achieve it.

Jim
Crap'n Cunt and his Anarchist's...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7yyr-6_l4c
Crap'n Cunt and his Anarchist's...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7yyr-6_l4c Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Look at all those highly intelligent and well educated liberals.