Hobby Souvenirs

"She was a smart hooker."

And then Popcorn also used the term.

What the HELL are you men on Eccie for? ...starting trouble, I see.

And when... WHEN will the rules of Eccie change so that no woman will be affronted by men who are so low-brained they continuously are rude to women?

When will you who have the power to change Eccie and change the world step up and do so?

When will you realize you have the power every day to make a difference and do it? (I'm talking to the mods)

Eccie is not the place for these ridiculous terms. It is a SAFE place. (Supposed to be)
All I want to walk away with is a smile. Originally Posted by ICU 812
I never walk away with a smile from Eccie. In fact, I'm contemplating leaving this site for the sole reason I realize it's not a safe place for the hobby. The hobby consists of men AND women.

Well, men love to call women ugly names. But us women do not like it.

Please, Mods, make it an Eccie rule that nobody, man or woman, shall use the term "hooker" on Eccie.

When will you realize you have the power every day to make a difference and do it? (I'm talking to the mods)

Eccie is not the place for these ridiculous terms. It is a SAFE place. (Supposed to be) Originally Posted by eccieuser13
I would think safety is not icky's problem

it up to both sides to do your homework and pray for the best
I would think safety is not icky's problem

it up to both sides to do your homework and pray for the best Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
"Safe" place means a space for women and men to connect without derogatory terms. It has nothing to do with screening and personal safety. Absolutely nothing.

"Not icky's problem"? It's a community responsibility to make sure that men and women feel comfortable to talk about the hobby. When men call women derogatory words like hooker, they do not.

But on the other hand, when someone does use the term, I know who to steer clear of. It's out in the open, at least.
"Safe" place means a space for women and men to connect without derogatory terms. It has nothing to do with screening and personal safety. Absolutely nothing.

"Not icky's problem"? It's a community responsibility to make sure that men and women feel comfortable to talk about the hobby. When men call women derogatory words like hooker, they do not.

But on the other hand, when someone does use the term, I know who to steer clear of. It's out in the open, at least. Originally Posted by eccieuser13
ok I'll go with nothing is safe, not even icky
as for who to stay clear of. See ya did some homework on icky
that is not good ????
ECCIE is a review board for men. Anything else is secondary. If the term hooker offends you then I apologize but it's one of the many terms used for women in the profession and this term has been around since at least the Civil War days. Lady members who do not let themselves get offended by some of the idiots on here can use this forum to their advantage.
So wait-- you want to create a rule based on how you perceive a word-- without consideration for others...

I don't care about the word hooker. Or whore. Or slut. Or any other term that a gent might choose to use. Life is too short to get up in my feelings about a word-- no need to ban the word-- just if it offends you, you know to avoid that individual.
ECCIE is a review board for men. Anything else is secondary. If the term hooker offends you then I apologize but it's one of the many terms used for women in the profession and this term has been around since at least the Civil War days. Lady members who do not let themselves get offended by some of the idiots on here can use this forum to their advantage. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
This general is the reason why working girls are called Hookers

https://www.wearethemighty.com › mighty-history › re...
Apr 29, 2020 — Joseph Hooker was a Union Army officer that served as major general during the Civil War. On June 17, 1863, he moved the entire Army of
Guess what? I also took a dog toy Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Wait a fucking minute! Now we have a problem... Stealing odds and ends from a Hooker doesn't matter BUT, NOT A FurBaby I guarantee you that poor baby KNOWS its toy is MISSING. SHAME ON YOU...

I'm going to hug on my FurBabies now and feel the sadz for the other FurBaby...*sigh*
ECCIE is a review board for men. Anything else is secondary. If the term hooker offends you then I apologize but it's one of the many terms used for women in the profession and this term has been around since at least the Civil War days. Lady members who do not let themselves get offended by some of the idiots on here can use this forum to their advantage. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
I personally get VERY offended when I get called "Hooker".

It's "Ms. Hooker"

Put Some Respek On My Name.
Wait a fucking minute! Now we have a problem... Stealing odds and ends from a Hooker doesn't matter BUT, NOT A FurBaby I guarantee you that poor baby KNOWS its toy is MISSING. SHAME ON YOU...

I'm going to hug on my FurBabies now and feel the sadz for the other FurBaby...*sigh* Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I’m kind of a FurBaby and would thoroughly enjoy your hugs from what I’ve discerned from this site!
  • BLM69
  • 12-12-2021, 01:14 AM
I like to call them whores and call the guys paying tricks, things are what they are......

But on the other hand, when someone does use the term, I know who to steer clear of. It's out in the open, at least. Originally Posted by eccieuser13
Just another member of the cancel culture bullshit. If you're offended being a "hooker", then maybe fucking random strangers for money isn't for you
Who is the OP? I was commenting to Opossum. Somehow Treetop is a representative speaking on his behalf? Or is it simply handle abuse?

Hobby souvenir includes name thieving? Or is Opossum also Treetop?

January Maye
Its science.

Women tend to have smaller hands, which generally results in better fine motor control. Combine that with the fact that testosterone tends to make men slightly more jittery than women... and women as a collective tend to have a better grasp on focused vision-- it all results in the fact that women with training will always be a better shot. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Not true. Women may have a slight advantage between people who’ve never touched a weapon, because they actually listen to the instructor rather than relying on what they picked up in Sylvester Stallone movies, but the male anatomy is better cut out for handling a handgun. A first shot may be competitive, likely not much difference between genders, but anything following up the male always has an advantage. Show me a woman who can get a decent 2nd+ shot with a 135grn Glock 10 and I’ll show you a freakish bulldyke.