Nitwitboy!!!!!!

And for those that may not know, Kayla actually has a goat. I just went down to the pen and told the goat about the upcoming session. She is very excited now. Pucker up.
Seriously, lets all just wait to see how this plays out. Lets keep the jumping to conclusions and assumptions to ourselves and off the board. Someone played a cruel and sick hoax on Kayla and in turn, on us all. The truth will come out soon enough
And for those that may not know, Kayla actually has a goat. I just went down to the pen and told the goat about the upcoming session. Originally Posted by wolfeman

http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/10313
  • aka
  • 04-26-2011, 01:30 PM
Just let us know when Nitwitboy's fucked up roomie is 6' under since he is the cause of this entire snafu. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
I bet there will be a line 3 miles long to <cough> water his grave.
Nitwit said he was gone for a little more than a month Originally Posted by SoftPlaceToLand
Then obviously the date on his review of the OP is wrong, since a month has not even passed yet lol
Hotlips that a very VERY interesting point. I'll get back to you on that.
And Nitwitboy, you need to explain your absence/total ignorance of this hoax being perpetrated on lots of people who loved and respected you, and prayed for your wellbeing when you were fighting that dread disease. Were you staying in an aborigine village totally cut off from the rest of the world? Originally Posted by trynagetlaid

I missed this one the first time around. Some people have a life outside this board. The fact that people can go 17 days without feeling the need to log into this board is only shocking to those that need their daily fix. More power to those that don't degrade to the point that they need their lives subsidized by posters here.

Look in the mirror addict.
Obviously this thread came about due to former bad information. Not intentional, but still not accurate. There certainly has been plenty of slamming, banging (not the good kind), name calling, ranting, raving, etc to last for a long time. At least more than enough for me. If we gathered up all the points that have been earned and rolled them into a ball, it would look like a f**cking porcupine. It would take from now to a week from next Thursday to get it done. I am way too lazy for that.

Instead, I chose to quote the best post in the thread:

Let's change the mood of this thread. Welcome back NitWitBoy!!! Glad you're doing well bro!!! Originally Posted by TexasFlip
Let all the BS be history. Let's get back to fun stuff.

Welcome back from the waaayyyy Outback, Nitwitboy!

Torito
Ttgl youcan suck the warts off my goats ass.
How dare you talk like that. Kicking someone just after they got knocked to the ground is shameful. I know because I've shamefully done it before.

I've already had my heart handed to me in pieces by someone I love and care what they think. You, on the other hand are an asshole. Not just any asshole, but someone that enjoys others pain.

I DID ask about the funeral you giant turd sandwitch. His "dad" said he was taking him home to Cali to be buried as a hero. I had no reason to disbelieve. I feel terrible about the drama I brought. The road to hell and good intentions blah blah.

The op beat me to the post. I was still trying to process when wolfeman told me about this thread. She did nothing wrong and you all that were mean to her had better apologize to her. If you don't, there's nothing we can do but know what sort of a person you are.... Which goes far when trying to book with any active poster here.

Any more questions ? I'll tell all I know to the community. This is my fault and I'm truly sorry. I really thought he was dead.

And Thankyou LL for sticking up for me. Originally Posted by SoftPlaceToLand
Kayla is the purest hearted person Ive ever met in this hobby.
Kayla, sorry this has happened, we live, we learn...
Pink
How often do you get to attend your own funeral? At least you know you were liked and who is full of shit.

Dallas is crazy! I hope it is okay if I visit here more often. You guys are very entertaining.
I hate that all of this happened, but I'm happy to hear that rumors of Nitwitboy's demise were greatly exaggerated.
"The report of my death was an exaggeration".
I can't wait to use the phrase "you giant turd sandwich"! Classic! Thank you Kayla for that priceless little gem
This is SHMB gold!!!!

OUTSTANDING NWB!!!

So are the people that got points on the original NWB thread going to get the points removed? The points only should count if NWB is dead, but he is alive thus the points should go away.
This is SHMB gold!!!!

OUTSTANDING NWB!!!

So are the people that got points on the original NWB thread going to get the points removed? The points only should count if NWB is dead, but he is alive thus the points should go away.
Originally Posted by pyramider
Nope...
So are the people that got points on the original NWB thread going to get the points removed?
Originally Posted by pyramider
Pretty sure that the points were awarded for people violating board rules so not sure why anyone would think that just because the subject of the thread is not dead the points should be removed.

People like Wayward who happens to be a hobby board owner and also mod on another board, know better than to do that sort of crap and they deserve the points.

They EARNED them

back on track.

VERY happen Nitwitboy is still around.